Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax

It's in the bag.  Mike Lombardi's dog Bella has picked the Pats.  What more need be said? 

What????? How is that any less valid than any other prediction we've heard from the pundits?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax

I wonder what did the octopus pick?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The octopus died.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greg5. Show Greg5's posts

I swear there is no bigger group of butt-hurt, and whiney fans, than some of you folks....you whine when people pick you to win, you whine when they don't pick you to win...NE is FAVORED in this game DESPITE the fact that the Giants beat them already once this year...

RWTK, how many teams with a record over over.500 did the patriots beat this  year....here, let me help you answer this...Baltimore...and thats it..thats why they're saying they haven't beaten anyone...

Have the SMALLEST amount of perspective...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Jeez, guys, lighten up.  I posted this thing with tongue squarely in cheek.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax": [QUOTE]The octopus died. Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE] Didnt they eat it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greg5. Show Greg5's posts

rwtk, more butt hurt from you...i like the "they played their "A" game"....

at the end of the day, they beat 1 team with a better than .500 schedule...you can polish that up any way you want...fact, not opinion....

on a side note, you have over 2500 posts since November of last year....dude, get a hobby...or expand your life a little....WOW...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax": Didnt they eat it?
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

It was in Germany and there were many groups that lobbied for a burial vice eating it. I think they even proposed a law to protect it after it died. People are just weird about that stuff.

My friend was working on his Masters in Marine Biology studying the migratory habits of lobsters. So he brings a few of the tagged lobsters home after a study. "Yeah, this is Billy and this is Cindy (I forget the actual names.) They were part of the experiment for the past year. I've grown pretty close to them." "What are you going to do with them?" "Boil them first. Then eat them."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I don't really care who beat what teams with whatever records.  In SB 46 it will boil down to who executes better and makes the plays when they need to be made.  If the Pats do they win; if the Giants do they win.  I'm a Pats fan and am counting on my team to make the plays. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]rwtk, more butt hurt from you...i like the "they played their "A" game".... at the end of the day, they beat 1 team with a better than .500 schedule...you can polish that up any way you want...fact, not opinion.... on a side note, you have over 2500 posts since November of last year....dude, get a hobby...or expand your life a little....WOW...
    Posted by Greg5[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter anymore genius. The regular season is behind us. It all comes down to how each team can play 1 game, 60 minutes. Which team commits the fewest mistakes, which team out executes.
    Are you new here? Who appointed you the forum moderator?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from verrildd. Show verrildd's posts

[QUOTE]rwtk, more butt hurt from you...i like the "they played their "A" game".... at the end of the day, they beat 1 team with a better than .500 schedule...you can polish that up any way you want...fact, not opinion.... on a side note, you have over 2500 posts since November of last year....dude, get a hobby...or expand your life a little....WOW...
    Posted by Greg5[/QUOTE]

Stupid stat, they only played 3.  Tired of hearing that thrown around.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

i think the reason opponets were under .500 may have to do w/ the patriots beating them so much....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax": [QUOTE]i think the reason opponets were under .500 may have to do w/ the patriots beating them so much.... Posted by cellucci[/QUOTE] Yes usually when patriots beat the teams up, its like they deflower the other team in their home and then they cant recover from it. Case and point the jets

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax : It was in Germany and there were many groups that lobbied for a burial vice eating it. I think they even proposed a law to protect it after it died. People are just weird about that stuff. My friend was working on his Masters in Marine Biology studying the migratory habits of lobsters. So he brings a few of the tagged lobsters home after a study. "Yeah, this is Billy and this is Cindy (I forget the actual names.) They were part of the experiment for the past year. I've grown pretty close to them." "What are you going to do with them?" "Boil them first. Then eat them." Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE] Ha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]I swear there is no bigger group of butt-hurt, and whiney fans, than some of you folks....you whine when people pick you to win, you whine when they don't pick you to win...NE is FAVORED in this game DESPITE the fact that the Giants beat them already once this year... RWTK, how many teams with a record over over.500 did the patriots beat this  year....here, let me help you answer this...Baltimore...and thats it..thats why they're saying they haven't beaten anyone... Have the SMALLEST amount of perspective...
    Posted by Greg5[/QUOTE]

Actually, most of the peeps in here are pretty real about it. I think it's going to be a close game...very similar to the last 3 times we've played the Giants.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Posted by Greg5[/QUOTE]

There are at least 4 teams who would have a winning record had they not lost to the Pats.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax:
    [QUOTE]It's in the bag.  Mike Lombardi's dog Bella has picked the Pats.  What more need be said?  What????? How is that any less valid than any other prediction we've heard from the pundits?
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

That dog is smarter than Colin Cowherd. The only pick he gets right is his nose.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder what did the octopus pick?
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

A bath in white sauce over linguini?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Greg,

You idiot. I'm not gonna write it for you, but look at the records of the Patriots opponents when they played them. You will then see won/loss records north of .500. Records at seasons end do not matter. Please go away.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I swear there is no bigger group of butt-hurt, and whiney fans, than some of you folks....you whine when people pick you to win, you whine when they don't pick you to win...NE is FAVORED in this game DESPITE the fact that the Giants beat them already once this year... RWTK, how many teams with a record over over.500 did the patriots beat this  year....here, let me help you answer this...Baltimore...and thats it..thats why they're saying they haven't beaten anyone... Have the SMALLEST amount of perspective...
    Posted by Greg5[/QUOTE]
    Such a WEAK argument from someone who has posted a TOTAL of 33 posts since 2008.. WOW!  Are you implying the Pats PURPOSELY made their own schedule so all the teams they played would finish no better than .500??  So, in your mind, maybe the Pats should have taken this attitude when playing a team:  " Hmmm.. this team is not above .500, we  better not win or some tool will claim we only defeat sub .500 teams.  Let's wait until we face a team above .500 to win."  Will that make you happy?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]The octopus died.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not him...sob...anybody but him. lol