Pats fans, I wish you the best

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Pats fans, I wish you the best

I will not be around this weekend to banter or to be on the thread with you during the game. 

I think the pats have what they need to win.  Good luck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Pats fans, I wish you the best

wow this was unexpected. at least this guy is a lot better than that moron laker fan greenkiller(#1-who freaken knows). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

You're a class act Dogg, That's why I never have anything but good things to say about you and the Colts.Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Man, has he got you guys snowed.

Bite down hard, dogg(g).

We're coming!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

K-maxx is on a roll with the pics today!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

That's a Postie nomination right there.

If he brings back the Alex Delarch avatar K-maxx wins poster of the year just with today's offerings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Take the friendly when you can get it pmike.  I can't always be so gracious. 

UD - Out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

ewhite:

You stated: "You're a class act Dogg, That's why I never have anything but good things to say about you and the Colts.Wink"

You don't know a con man when one comes upon you. Dogg(g) tries to pass himself off as an objective, above it all guy. Don't get snowed...he's a 100 proof Indy troll. He's nothing more than Togah, with a bit more polish.

Dogg(g) posted this nonsense just in case the unthinkable, for him, happens...and his lovables lose. Prairie Mike (see above) has it right on this guy. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

We'll be along to f*ck your boys up soon enough, Vandy.

Fear not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Apparently, he has stronger doubts about the Colts than we do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Had to keep this post going. k-maxx you're sick! But I love it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Thanks,
    I would wish you the same but I'm selfish and hateful and my attitude toward the Super Bowl is "If the Pats can't win it than I don't want anybody to win it."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

ummmm, dogg...u bein' sincere?  :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

TexasPat and Prairie Mike and K-Maxx

+1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

K-maxx you had me laughing yesterday.. today.. a little grossed out.. but its consistent with how I feel any way after the Jet game.

Underdogg... I hope the Colts are playing the Jets next week.. that will have the Pats in SD... and I hope more than anything.. that Pioli does not regret the decision he made 2 weeks ago... ...

If the Jets by some miracle, come to Indy and beat your team.. that will be ... holy c r a p.. I can't even imagine what that would feel like as a fan...

Pioli, better be selling his soul to the devil right now.. I can't imagine that the fans won't call for his head, if  the Jets knock them out.

GO PATS..
    REALLY REALLY hoping the Jets are in Indy next week and not SD... and I really really hope that Indy beats them (da mn... picking my poison and they both taste like s h it )