Pats Fans to Woodley: STFU and win more games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Pats Fans to Woodley: STFU and win more games

This clown from the Steelers claims that the Pats and Bengals will lay down in their last game to avoid facing the Steelers in the playoffs...
    http://myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/4782745

... and needs to STFU - if he wanted the Steelers to be in the playoffs, he should have led them to more wins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Pats Fans to Woodley: STFU and win more games

Woodley is Projecting!  That's what he would do

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

haha the steelers defense is a joke... id take OUR d over theirs any day, at least ours shows some promise...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

By the time we play the Steelers again, Big Ben will be a vegetable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Should have played better when you faced the Bears, Browns, Chiefs, Bengals X 2, Ravens, Raiders. Then you wouldn't have to worry what the Bengals or Pats did this weekend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

I dont care if the Steelers get in we own them and they could beat Indy , want to host AFC championship game .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I was wondering when someone would post on his comments.

He should take a lesson from his coach - play better in the games you lost and you don't have to depend on things you can't control.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Wow that is ballsy!

Not what he said about us... but assuming the Steelers can make the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

The Steelers don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Woodley and the rest of the team, knew after the K.C loss, that every game the rest of the season was like a playoff game. How did they respond? By losing to Oakland and Cleveland. Jerome Bettis said , he was watching an uninspired team that looked like it could care less about the playoffs. Coach Tomlin is a stand-up guy, and I think he knows they don't belong in the playoffs. I tip my hat to the Bengals for winning the AFC North, and wish them well in the playoffs. There should be some great games in the playoffs this year, and  I just have a feeling that this might be San Diego's year. But there sure are alot of other teams that could easily prove me wrong!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Watch out. The Steelers are going to unleash hell once they get to the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I don't want to rub salt in the wound to Woodley and the Steelers because they are out looking in, But...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

While I generally am opposed to any team mailing it in, the Steelers should have won more games. At least we won't see a team with 8 wins beat out a team with 11 wins (SD, NE).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

I don't think anyone fears the Steelers this year.  Want to make the Playoffs?  How about you beat Oakland, KC, and Cleveland for a start rather than crying that other teams are gonna shut you out of the playoffs on purpose. 

Why is it that every year someone on the Steelers has to run his mouth? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

"Why is it that every year someone on the Steelers has to run his mouth?"

Simple, to get people like you pi$$ed off. And it works. The NFL isn't about football, it is about entertainment. Let's face it, the Steelers are a team that we all just love to hate. But they also have a worldwide fan base, and that means $$$$ for the NFL. Wouldn't suprise me one bit if the NFL brass instructed him to say that just to get the league some more free press. LOL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Are you sure your name isn't Cavemaster or Fox Mulder? Maybe he just said it to get the Pats and Bengals upset enough to play so they could get in? What else can he do?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Good teams win close games! The Steelers lost a lot of close games. And the reason why is, Woodley and the defense 'mailed in' their performances, far too many times this season. Who is he to be judging other teams. Maybe Woodley and his defensive comrades, 'mailed in' their performances so they wouldn't have to face the Patriots, down the line,(especially With Brady back), or get beat by Cincinnati a third time! Just a thought from a loyal, but open-minded Steeler fan!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

I'm not pissed.  I think it's laughable that every year some big mouth on the Steelers spouts off.  Remember the year the Pats beat the Steelers in the AFC championship game and all the Steelers could say is "the best team didn't win today".  Got news boys: look at the scoreboard.   More than any other team, the Steelers yap it up.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

At their best, Bitchburgh is not a team you want to play, but the Steelers haven't been at their best near enough this season. Every team gets bitten by injuries and every team has its share of off days, but it's hard to take this guy seriously when the Steelers have glaring losses to some of the dregs of the league on their resume. Bitchburgh fan knows better than anybody that anything can happen once you get in the tournament, but if you're having trouble with the Oaklands and Clevelands and Kansas Citylands of the league, what do you expect to happen against actual NFL teams?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Just a blowhard blowing his blow.  As other's mentioned, neither the Bengals nor Pats, regardless of who they do or don't play, have anything to do with the Steeler's playoff chances.  They had plenty of opportunities to beat lesser teams and didn't.  BTW - I for one am not afraid of the Steelers, with or without Troy.  Yes, they're a playoff proven/SB proven team, but name me one offense outside of Green Bay's (and GB's defense stunk up that game) that's really, really good.  They make it, so what; they don't, so what?  Bring it, don't sing it.  I don't give two figs who we play in the playoffs - you win, you keep going.  You lose, you go home - eventually you'll need to play and beat a great team.  It's really that simple.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

oakland, cleveland, and k.c.  I really cant believe this clown, kinda gets me upset. I mean, yea if your 10-5- even 9-7, and dont lose to brockton bashers, ok maybe u got a beef. But u just lost three of the worst teams in the last 10yrs. Would luv to prank him bout that, ur so tuff n lost to Jamarcus Russell. Or bruce GradGODISUCK.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Simroy, your exactly right! His comments aren't going over to well with all the people I talk too. If Baltimore wouldn't have kept shooting themselves in the foot last week, they may have scored 40 points on Woodley and his 'EZ Pass' defense.  I apologize for using the name 'Steelcurtain' because this years version of defense has been an embarrassment to Steeler football. As bad as they've been. it still isn't as embarrassing as the asinine statement that Woodley just made.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Hey I got respect for ya Curtain, I have no problem admitting when Im wrong or I feel my team is wrong. God knows we both have been, sound like a guy you could share a beer with and go back and forth all night about sum ball. You know I was wondering about how this was going over in Pitt. I dont know anyone that currently lives there, but know a couple that used to and they still route for the Steelers, they cant stand it. One said it was "embarressing",  and looks bad on the organization and team. They were like how can you take them serious, Chi, Oak, Cleve, KC, and the Bengals twice. Yea the Bengals are improved, but cmon. Hey you guys will be there next year, Im not a big fan of your R.B. and I think you need a lil' help on the o-line, but a good draft which you guys seem to always have and you'll be right back in it, right behind us.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

"Are you sure your name isn't Cavemaster or Fox Mulder? Maybe he just said it to get the Pats and Bengals upset enough to play so they could get in? What else can he do?"

LOL. My post was sarcasm. Except for the point that the Steelers bring in big $$$$ for the NFL. I'm surprised the Commish doesn't schedule them into the big game at least every other year. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Sicofitall,  there are many on this site who bring up a lot of good post's, not only about the Patriots, but the NFL in general. If you come on here just because you hate the Patriots or their fans, then you need to get a life. I understand that this is a Patriot-forum, and I came on here last year, because I was more impressed with the Patriots, and how they dealt with the loss of Brady & many others, yet still fought thru it without excuses, and ended with a remarkable 11-5 record. (I know it didn't get them into the playoffs) but I thought if they had, they would have been very tough to beat. It reminded me alot of the Steelers 1976 season. Going for their 3rd Superbowl in a row, they started out 1-4. Then Terry Bradshaw got slammed to  the turf by 'Turkey ' Jones, and everybody wrote the Steelers off, much like most around the NFL thought the Patriots wouldn't be a contender without Brady. (Myself included) The Steelers went 6-0 with a rookie QB, and two 1,000 yd. rushers. The defense also had 5 shutouts. By the end of the season, and the return of Bradshaw, the Steelers were one of the favorite's to win it all. They lost in the AFC championship game to Oakland, but to this day, I still think that may have been our best team, and Coach Chuck Noll's best coaching job. Even though our two RB's were both hurt in the Balt. game. and couldn't play in the AFC Championship, there were no excuses! Oakland was the better team that day! I gained alot of respect for the not only the Patriot team last year, but also many of the regular poster's on here who stood up or the team. win or lose. Sure there was criticism, but that's what us fans do best! (lol)
    But the true Patriot fans on here were just being honest (In their own opinion), not taking shots or being mean-spirited toward the players or Coach. I kind of hope the Steelers lose this week, so I can see more 'egg' on Woodley's face! I don't think the Steelers need a big over-haul, but they have to bring in a few more players like Hines Ward, who can't stand to lose. After the losses, he seems to be the only one who takes the losses hard. Truly one of the most underachieving teams I've ever seen! But they have no one to blame but themselves!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Sam Adams, Your right, you beat us enough times! Your only a loser when you make excuses, and Woodley is now a loser in my eyes. When you got to 'hope' your way into the playoffs, you don't belong there! There are so many close games anymore, and if your defense constantly gives up 4th quarter leads, (especially against teams with losing records) your not a playoff caliber team. And I have never seen a team give up more Kickoff Returns, for touchdowns, then the Steelers did this year. Can't wait til next year. but  I'm still looking forward to the playoffs, because I think there will be some interesting match-ups! Good luck, and I hope the Patriots don't keep you guys sitting on the edge of your seat! Jacksonville isn't a push-over this year, and the Patriots beat'em pretty good. Might be peaking at the right time!