Pats Fans: Vote for Revis for Madden Cover

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Pats Fans: Vote for Revis for Madden Cover

If you are a believer in the Madden Cover Curse, then instead of voting for Gronk, vote for Revis.  After watching the interview w/ both Gronk and Revis yesterday, and hearing that self-centered clod call Belichick a jerk, it reminded me that Revis getting bit by the Madden Curse would be a bonus for the Pats. 
    And while Gronk deserves the honor, I just don't want the baggage that comes with it for him.  And did you see how uncomfortable Gronk was after Revis opened his big mouth?  Particularly when it came to what he thought of Revis Island.
    Anyhow, my feeling is that Pats fans should vote for Revis for the Madden Cover over Gronk.  Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Pats Fans: Vote for Revis for Madden Cover

Naw...my vote goes to Bernard Pollard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Pats Fans: Vote for Revis for Madden Cover:
    [QUOTE]If you are a believer in the Madden Cover Curse, then instead of voting for Gronk, vote for Revis.  After watching the interview w/ both Gronk and Revis yesterday, and hearing that self-centered clod call Belichick a jerk, it reminded me that Revis getting bit by the Madden Curse would be a bonus for the Pats.  And while Gronk deserves the honor, I just don't want the baggage that comes with it for him.  And did you see how uncomfortable Gronk was after Revis opened his big mouth?  Particularly when it came to what he thought of Revis Island. Anyhow, my feeling is that Pats fans should vote for Revis for the Madden Cover over Gronk.  Thoughts?
    Posted by ArmyPatsFan[/QUOTE]

You could see the anger spread across Gronks face, I thought he was going to say something but he contained himself.  Revis was very uncomfortable during the interviews, and had difficulty coming up with answers.  Gronk stuck to his script and didn't bite. I loved his comment about Revis island and "I'm not on it". I do hope Gronk doesn't win tho. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

as a madden fan and someone who purchases the game every year i know that I DO NOT want to have to look at Revis' ugly mug every time i want to play. It's about time a patriot makes the cover.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

nfl 2k13

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Fans: Vote for Revis for Madden Cover:
    [QUOTE]as a madden fan and someone who purchases the game every year i know that I DO NOT want to have to look at Revis' ugly mug every time i want to play. It's about time a patriot makes the cover.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]

The last time a patriots player was on the cover of a sports videogame was tom brady on the cover of 989 sports gameday 2003 and they dont even make that game anymore so yea its def about time a patriot got on the cover of a videogame again. Can someone please post a link for the video of Revis and Gronk on sportscenter. Ive google searched for it but have come up empty. thanks guys.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Go look at the Revis calls BB a jerk thread, xXR3... The link is posted there.

I hope Gronk wins, curses don't apply to a beast like Gronk! Plus Larry Fitzgerald still had a nice year when he was the coverboy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Thanks cap ill go check it out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from df5. Show df5's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Fans: Vote for Revis for Madden Cover:
    [QUOTE]nfl 2k13
    Posted by getdrunkstupit[/QUOTE]

That would be great. Unfortunately the NFL couldn't give a flying s.h.i.t about it's fans and sold us all out.

EA and Madden couldn't compete with NFL 2k so they paid off the NFL to make 2k go away. Now they can pump out the same piece of trash game year after year for $60 with no fear of competition. It's a complete joke. And probably only a matter of time before they do the same thing with NBA 2k as it is absolutely wiping the floor with Live. Or whatever they're calling it now. They got beaten so badly they've taken 2 years off.

EA is a joke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

All valid points, but if there is bad luck to be had, I hope it goes to Revis.  Although, Bernard Pollard being steamrolled by a pulling guard on a screen or run play and being blown out for a season would be some poetic justice too. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

If you believe in the "Madden curse", or remotely think that any curse is...real or a precursor to fate, then you are an idiot. If Gronk gets hurt it will have nothing to do with him being on or off the cover...good lord...Ignorance is frightening.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

If Gronk wants to be on the Madden Cover so be it. He is as deserving as any.