Pats fans what was the best REGULAR season game of decade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Pats fans what was the best REGULAR season game of decade?

the 2007 ravens game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I think I'll go with the season finale against the Giants in 07.  We were behind, the Giants were playing at a high level, and we went 16-0.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Against the Colts where McGinest tackled James at 4th and goal from the 1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

The Denver game when the Pats intentionally took a safety, kicked the ball, stopped them 3 and out,got the ball drove down Brady to Gaffney in the corner for the win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

2007 season finale vs Giants that put us at 16-0.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

The tuck rule game it launched the Dynasty!!  All you boys behave yourselves tonight!!!  See YA !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I always liked the Snow Bowl

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

NE this is REG season games...(playoff games will be tomorrows post but dont tell anybody)......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

russ, right Givens my bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

The Jets game in which Mo Lewis injured Bledsoe - this is the game that launched the dynasty. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayosmyboy51. Show mayosmyboy51's posts

the game in chicago against the bears in 02...belichick got the call when he challenged the fumble on that lineman, then Brady to Patten in the corner.  Definitely one of the best this decade.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

2007 Ravens game.  Bitter cold sitting quiet amidst the Ravens fans until the end. Thanks Rex Ryan for calling the time out. Gaffney catch right in front of us. Didn't feel so cold after that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

VA - I was there too. Totally unprepared. My friend had club level seats and I thought they were inside for some reason. Nope. I actually had to buy Ravens mittens to keep from getting frostbite. Not just Ravens gear, but mittens! And they were about $20. That is like a beer and a half.

We had no idea how the timeout was called until we got home, but we did hear the whistle.

By the way, for anyone interested in a pair of Ravens mittens, I can hook you up for $10. Only worn once.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Wipeouts in the snow...AZ 2008 and Tenn this year, immediately come to mind, once I gear the gears grinding...I might be able to remember a few more..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Moss is my boy, so Ill be lame n say 07 g-men, really was a great game though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Dito Harley, the Dnever game for sure when we took the safety on purpose. It was like six in the morning in Balad Iraq and I was watching the game in the messhall with a few Denver homers who were talking smack the whole game. When we snapped it into the goal post they started dancing until I pointed out the strategy Bill was using. The looks on their faces was priceless. When we scored the game winner I jumped up and screamed so loud I scared the heck out of everyone eating breakfast!! I will always remember that game. I was back in Germany for the Superbowl that season and enjoyed the game with a few German beers...... ok a lot of German beers  :)

Go Pats!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan772. Show patsfan772's posts

can you find a video of th 2003 overtime game with miami and the denver game. I cant find them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

Brady to Brown for 80yd td in OT vs Miami was great

Willie Mcginest faking injury against the colts to catch a breather late in the game at Indy then stopping the Colts on 4th down to win was pretty sweet

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Not necessarily in order:

Giants 07
    Denver safety game
    the two snow bowls vs Miami and Jax
    the tennessee game this year and the Phoenix game last year
    the Indy game in Indy during Tom's 1st year as a starter
    the Indy game in Indy when McGinest made the stop

can't think of anything else would ahve to research..... happy new year (decade)!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

yeah that first Indy game when Brady was the starter and Bryan Cox popped I wanna say Marshall Faulk? That hit was awesome and really set the tone for how the defense would play

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

This was not a particularly meaningful game, but the win against Washington in October 2007, the first game I ever attended in Foxborough, was about as complete a beatdown I have ever seen.  People were actually talking about Washington's defense giving the Patriots problems (I live near Washington and heard and read about this all week before the game), but they scored at will.  As I remember, Brady had two touchdowns rushing plus a slew of passing touchdowns.  On defense, Vrabel sacked Jason Campbell four times, I think, and caused three fumbles.  The final score was 52-7, and the game was not that close.  To make things even better, the Sox finished off the Rockies that night to win the World Series. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steveleary. Show steveleary's posts

a very challenging question as there truly were some amazing games!

the at miami game where troy caught the ot pass

the win vs giants for 16-0 with the W coming as result of double record breaking pass from 12 (50 tds) to 81 (23 tds)

the mcgininest goaline stop vs colts

however, the win at mile high with the intentional safety was probably the best as they never won there vs good bronco teams was the standout for me!

may the next decade bring some similar games! :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFutureNow. Show TheFutureNow's posts

all of the Pats wins .....
    (with the possible exception of the last Bill's game...)

Happy New Decade - Pats Fans....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Snowbowl- magic!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

With meaning 38-35, Power Pats over the Giants in 07 16-0!!!!

Without meaning that 59-0 KOing of the Titans.