Pats have Pick #199

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Pats have Pick #199

We should 100% draft another QB at 199 lol its fate!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Pats have Pick #199

We should let Bledsoe make the pick for us. If he didnt get hurt we might not have realized how important that pick was to the future of the franchise!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Pats have Pick #199

m

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Pats have Pick #199

How hysterical would it be if we picked up another TB with pick 199? Poor kid would have so much pressure to live up to . . .

Then again, he'd also have an amazing mentor and the chance to learn from the best in the business for a few years before we traded him away for a 1st - 3rd. I say it's a good investment; we've shown we can develop franchise QBs.

Oh, speaking of good business, now that Obama has turned to football for political help (cf. Roony to Ireland), I think he should hire BB to solve the economy. *grin*

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Pats have Pick #199

Acoording to DraftTek, with compensation picks the Pats now own the 199th pick of the draft, Round 6. We all know who we picked w/ #199 last, who will we pick this time?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Pats have Pick #199

Thanks Mo Lewis!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Pats have Pick #199

Haha, I didn't think they had #199.

But if they do my votegoes to Tom B.

Tom Brandstater that is.

Another lanky kid. Ran the spread at Fresno. Can make some presnap adjustments, and all the throws. The scouts say he made some questionable throws last season. And some say he is plain inconsistent. So I don't know.

Haha, I actually think he will go higher than that, and I like O'Connel a lot as a prospect. But it would be a fun guy to grab.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from allancrain. Show allancrain's posts

Pats have Pick #199

According to Pro Football Weekly:

PATRIOTS.....23,34,47,58,89,97,123,159,170,197,207,232

JETS.............17,52,76,115,131,226,

BUF..............11,42,75,111,147,185,220

MIAMI...........25,44,56,87,125,151,199,234

LIFE JUST ISN'T FAIR FOR THE OTHER TEAMS. THE UNDERLINED CAPS ARE THE PATS COMP PICKS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot54too. Show patriot54too's posts

Pats have Pick #199

We should draft lil known Fuzzy Nelson from Wesleyan University in Columbus, Ohio. He is 6'4, 184 lbs with a long lean build, but has a pitchers arm and has throw for 59 td's in a 2 year career. He can scape from the pocket and is very accurate on the run. While being a bit on the lean side, the pro trainers can easily put 20 or 30 pounds of muscle on this kid.

He is rated as smart, cocky and ambitious. All great quality traits of leaders and QB's. Lets get him!