pats hung together and battled in tough conditions... GREAT effort.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

pats hung together and battled in tough conditions... GREAT effort.

Lots of stuff went wrong, but the weather was terrible.  How many teams come back from 4 td deficit?

too bad Brady wasn't on kicking team .  He would have tackled that guy after they tied the game... 

Yeah they didn't finish it off.  Too much water over the dam... I just liked how they stayed in the game and made it close in the end. woodhead, Brady ,Lloyd, Hernandez...  there were some kooky plays in this one and they almost pulled off a legendary comeback.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: pats hung together and battled in tough conditions... GREAT effort.

Should have never put themselves in that position in the first place, but I can agree with your post to a certain extent. I can also say that it was a great effort to dig out of the huge hole they dug themselves. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Never been more proud of them.

Great game for them to have at this point in the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Nice to see that there are still a few Patriots fans with a little bit of perspective!  I still love this team's chances to get to the Super Bowl.  Many people act like a trip to Mile High is a total death sentence.  Sure, Denver is playing well, but come on!  We can beat them.  Already have once. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice to see that there are still a few Patriots fans with a little bit of perspective!  I still love this team's chances to get to the Super Bowl.  Many people act like a trip to Mile High is a total death sentence.  Sure, Denver is playing well, but come on!  We can beat them.  Already have once. 

[/QUOTE]

So do I. I would much rather have a game like this now than in the playoffs. It's better for them to know they are capable of losing.

I don't give a damm about the bye. Five of the last seven SB winners did not have one. Championship teams can win on the road; if the Pats cannot, they do not deserve the SB.