Pats Injuries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Pats Injuries

Jets fan talking about SB's ......ironic

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

seems Pats fans can't ask a resonable question without the stupid trolls having to chime in with their nonsense!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The saints are decimated w injuries.They won and didn't complain.

Once again-Every team in the League sufferes from injuries. Just once in a decade, when the pats lose again I would like to see, just one pats fan say"The better team won"

I've been in here for 10 years and never once did I ever see that.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you're not smart enough to use the search feature.

I've been here more than 10 years, Leon.  You weren't around back then.  In fact, you didn't even start to post until the Jets produced a +.500 season.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

hey Soups and how are ya!?

I've been banned so many times in here but I always use the Leon Hess name one way or another. Going on at least 10 years...you know right about the time the pats won their last SB.

Thanks for keeping the injury excuse thread alive and well in here!

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to mcboyd22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't think I was making excuses - I was asking true Pats fans if they know how our team is healing....

[/QUOTE]

Leon being Leon.  He's an excuse for intelligience!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

new year...same Leon......our team hasn't suffered real bad with injuries?

[/QUOTE]

Many teams have, each and every year.  Pats fans just cry about it more and claim that their injuries matter more than anyone else's

[/QUOTE]

Name a fan base that DOESN'T?  Sheesh you're a Pats fan hating tool!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So do we know about any of these injuries yet or has that discussion totally been thrown out of this thread?

[/QUOTE]

Leon showed up and you just have to counter his rhetoric.  Gets them every time!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

despite our injuries

Leon...what's your team's excuse?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to mcboyd22's comment:

Just curious if anyone has seen new information on Spikes, Dennard, Aqib, Dobson, Thompkins....

Do you think all will be available on Saturday night?

my understanding is that all are participating at practice other than Dobson

I have not been at the stadium in quiote some time other than the games, but I do touch base at least 3-4 times per week in spite of Russells accusations.

As I understand it;

Talib-will have surgery after the season, but is practicing and will 100% play

Spikes-not sure. will have surgery 100% for sure, and he is really struggling to move

Dennard-no surgery slated, will 100% play

Thompkins-100% will play

Dobson-no change from what I heard early last week. Fractured foot. I do not know any more regarding surgery, boot, rest etc. I was told he would be IR'd, so far he has not, so who knows the real situation other than BB?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Hey Ice- You are like my dog. As soon as I come home he just follows me around.

As soon as I post you just follow me around.here ICE here Boy!!

LOL

Now back to football-Do the pats lose their first game in the playoffs again? Leon says absolutely

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jets fan talking about SB's ......ironic

[/QUOTE]

Well, Leon can go back 40+ years and re-live the memory.  Note I said a singular "memory"!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

Give it 5 minutes and the weeping and complaining will start-You're pats fans and can't help yourselves!

[/QUOTE

Why are you not worrying about your teams chances this weekend..........oh never mind, fool.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Billy Boy- How are ya! and happiest of New Years to you too!

So did you get all your new pats gear for the holidays?

Meadowland Mike makes a very valid point concerning the A typical pats fan. I've been saying the same thing for years now. All be it a bit more eloquently but the theme is the same.

There is no crying in football! You guys break that rule in here on a daily basis.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

lol.................

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

10 years or 40 years. When it comes right down to it both teams haven't won a SB in a long long time now.

You guys act like you won it last year but you didn't. Brady played awful again and the pats  lost in the first game of the playoffs.......again.

Now you guys are blaming the injuries that the pats are experiencing, like no other team has injuries, for losing. The crazy thing is the pats haven't even played yet?

Now do you understand why I dislike the pats fans so much?

[/QUOTE]

Pats lost in first game of playoffs?? Better correct NFL.com - they have Pats beating Houston in divisional round....I know as a Jets fan your brain damaged, but might want to check your facts before you make a statement....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

which one is he?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey CC and how are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North?

Does it really matter what game Brady blew it in last year?Bottom line the pats didn't make it to the show...again.

They aren't making it this year either.Are you one of the many setting yourself up to use the injury excuse?

Fair question-The top three threads in here are about pats players injuries like no other team has injuries.

[/QUOTE]

hey leon if you can name me a team that has lost 4 pro bowlers and 2 borderline pro bowlers at to the IR and find me that team's forum without b*tching about injuries.

our top talents on OL, TE, LB and DL are gone. huge factors. find me a team with the same caliber players all IR'ed

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hey leon if you can name me a team that has lost 4 pro bowlers and 2 borderline pro bowlers at to the IR and find me that team's forum without b*tching about injuries.

our top talents on OL, TE, LB and DL are gone. huge factors. find me a team with the same caliber players all IR'ed

[/QUOTE]

Deaf ears, or is that "blind" eyes.  He could care less.  He loves it here.  For him, nice to be with a bunch of winners year in and year out who expect wins while his "home" fan base just wishes.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts