Pats Injury Report is Large

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Pats Injury Report is Large

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Re: Pats Injury Report is Large

In Response to Pats Injury Report is Large:
    [QUOTE]Thoughts?
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]dogg, chek your facts. everyone practiced except for taylor, jarvis green and brendon tate. with bel, if u can practice, u tend to play. so, 3 guys of whom only 2 are "major" but not irreplacaeable is "large"? look fpr matt light to start at left tackle against freeney, and so on. the 3 listed will be amongst the inactives alonf with arrington. pats are ready to roll over indy. get ready to undermine it by calling it "rigged" despite the artificial noise and heat index making by polian, among others low-ball tricks! minus brady, peyton would be the best of his era, but look for him to be shown who's boss again as he falls to 2-8 in head to head confrontations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

'Dogg what I think my ignorant but fellow Patriots fan was trying to get across is that Bill puts Tom Brady on the report every week for 5 years now. He got fined the week before he started doing this for not putting a player on the list and then having said player sit out that weeks game due to injury. This is Bill's way of subtly sticking it to the man. So, to answer your question my initial thought is wow that is a big list, but it just means that at this point in the season they are the regular bumps and bruises any player would have.

If you want to see a large injury report check out Philly's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I think what the dogg is saying is that he knows we are getting some key players back so we are looking pretty good. This may be a backhanded attempt to put the reverse whammy on us by getting us over confident again. You gotta watch out for this guy.
    UDogg, I can't state this strongly enough. The Pats have no chance of winning this game in Indy. You might as well call your bookie and collect right now. Then after the game you can start designing the new rings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

It increases the already huge advantage the Colts have heading into the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Choir - check yours my friend.  I don't care WHO practiced.  I didn't mention WHO practiced.  I was talking about practice.  Why are you talking about practice?  Practice?  I am talking about the report.  The report has nothing to do with practice?  why are we bringing up practice?  what is it with practice?  I am talking about the report not practice.  Practice?

Maritime - I am with you, and I haven't seen the pats report from week to week.  This one seemed abnormally large, even for Belichick.  Obviously, I could be wrong, and since it is Indy, he may have added sprinkled a few more in there just for sh*ts and giggles.

E - as much as you try.  Even if you pay the refs to throw the game to Indy, there is absolutely no way Indy wins this game.  Manning's on the cover of SI. 

I bet Belichick plays with 10 on each side just to try to throw the game back to indy and it won't matter.  Woe is me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Does anyone know why teams are required to make injury reports?  Seems like they should just do away with the whole thing and just list the inactives.  Players are more likely to exploit an injury than to avoid it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Peyton's forehead is large too.
    www.tiricosuave.com/images/peytonmanning_burn.jpg" alt="" />

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Shenanigan, to attempt to answer your question on why they list injuries from out-doubtful-questionable-probably, I believe I read an article pertaining to this a while back. Something to do with Vegas. Oddsmakers and such. Something to do with gambling on games. Don't really know why the NFL would do these guys a favor as I cannot really remember the article's reasoning and what not.

Anyway, basically said that if Colts and Patriots were going head to head and say Peyton was injured in practice and they did not have to list it until gametime. Ultimately certain people would have insight to these injuries and could bet accordingly. Like I said above my explanation is not very good, but I do remember reading an article a few years back about this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Injury Report is Large:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know why teams are required to make injury reports?  Seems like they should just do away with the whole thing and just list the inactives.  Players are more likely to exploit an injury than to avoid it.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
     Yes, Maritime is correct. This is all about gambling. They want to make sure that there are no Shenanigans so that certain people might not be able to have inside info that nobody else does.If nothing else it leaves the illusion that their hands are clean. The rules that the NFL have are actually tougher than the ones wallstreet has to adhere to. That's why there are so many wall streeters and politicians making millions while the average Joe is on the outs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Choir - check yours my friend.  I don't care WHO practiced.  I didn't mention WHO practiced.  I was talking about practice.  Why are you talking about practice?  Practice?  I am talking about the report.  The report has nothing to do with practice?  why are we bringing up practice?  what is it with practice?  I am talking about the report not practice.  Practice? Maritime - I am with you, and I haven't seen the pats report from week to week.  This one seemed abnormally large, even for Belichick.  Obviously, I could be wrong, and since it is Indy, he may have added sprinkled a few more in there just for sh*ts and giggles. E - as much as you try.  Even if you pay the refs to throw the game to Indy, there is absolutely no way Indy wins this game.  Manning's on the cover of SI.  I bet Belichick plays with 10 on each side just to try to throw the game back to indy and it won't matter.  Woe is me.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Yes, Belichick has a history of padding his injury report to break nuts.This has happened in the past when the NFL either warns him or fines him for a previous injury report that they didn't like.(Don't forget about the Jarvis Green issue this week) Also, this could be a little jab at Polian because I believe he is one of the guys that has complained about this issue in the past.Either way I'm just glad to see him busting Ba!!s.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I just saw the poll at this Colts forum and the it's official. They have the Colts killing the pats. 150 posts agreeing, I'm going to have to lean that direction.

Go Back   Colts.com - Forum Credit Union Fan Forum > Football > Colts Football
    That oughta do it. We know how intelligent the Colts fans are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dont worry Dogg, we can beat you with 22 guys active. Worry about Jim Sorgi.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbtrick. Show bbtrick's posts

First thought is ... So what?

Second thought is (and this comes from the possibility that you are attempting to insinuate something) ... if the colts are paying any attention at all to the Patriots injury list in order to project what the Patriots will do and will not do during the game then the colts have already lost the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]Thoughts?

Undy...just curious...what Indy forums do you participate in? Are you as active on those as you are here? Seriously, just curious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pats Injury Report is Large : Undy...just curious...what Indy forums do you participate in? Are you as active on those as you are here? Seriously, just curious.
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]
    I don't participate on colts boards. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Injury Report is Large : I don't participate on colts boards. 

I'm intrigued. Why not?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]I just saw the poll at this Colts forum and the it's official. They have the Colts killing the pats. 150 posts agreeing, I'm going to have to lean that direction.   Colts.com - Forum Credit Union Fan Forum /> Football > Colts Football 150 Posts for a colts win!!!!!!!!! http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?t=47517 That oughta do it. We know how intelligent the Colts fans are.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

You'd think a quality team like the colts would have better fans than that. I've been to several of those sites; absolutely 100% mega kool-aid drinkers. They're totally over-the-top with colts rah-rah and flat out boring.

I see why underdogg always hangs out here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Peyton's forehead is large too. www.tiricosuave.com/images/peytonmanning_burn.jpg " alt="" />
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

somehow he got herman munster's forehead and peewee herman's face.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Injury Report is Large : You'd think a quality team like the colts would have better fans than that. I've been to several of those sites; absolutely 100% mega kool-aid drinkers. They're totally over-the-top with colts rah-rah and flat out boring. I see why underdogg always hangs out here.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

I was amazed. Their like robots screaming lets go Colts. Now I know why underdogg comes to this Forum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]Choir - check yours my friend.  I don't care WHO practiced.  I didn't mention WHO practiced.  I was talking about practice.  Why are you talking about practice?  Practice?  I am talking about the report.  The report has nothing to do with practice?  why are we bringing up practice?  what is it with practice?  I am talking about the report not practice.  Practice? Maritime - I am with you, and I haven't seen the pats report from week to week.  This one seemed abnormally large, even for Belichick.  Obviously, I could be wrong, and since it is Indy, he may have added sprinkled a few more in there just for sh*ts and giggles. E - as much as you try.  Even if you pay the refs to throw the game to Indy, there is absolutely no way Indy wins this game.  Manning's on the cover of SI.  I bet Belichick plays with 10 on each side just to try to throw the game back to indy and it won't matter.  Woe is me.

Who let Allen Iverson in here?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Injury Report is Large : I was amazed. Their like robots screaming lets go Colts. Now I know why underdogg comes to this Forum.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if any of you guys have actually been to Indy.  My company is out there so I go 5-6 times a year.

I kid you not that on any given day 40% of the population is wearing Blue 18 jerseys.  They live vicariously through him and his stats.  It's really sad and quite pathetic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Thoughts?

Thoughts? I think you've pretty much covered the gambit of standard anti Patriots whines.