Pats interested in Dumerville

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Pats interested in Dumerville

AFC Championship game 2014, Pats lead 28-27, 30 secs left Denvers ball at there own 40, Manning drops back to pass, Wes Welker wide open over the middle, but Manning is sacked by Dumverville! Manning fumbles, ball picked up Vince who shows his moves by returning it to the Denver 10 yard line. Brady take a knee, Pats win.  (HAHA a nice dream!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

So I guess I have to be the one to tell you guys that his name is actually spelled Dumervil 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

^^ whatever grammar and spelling police

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

With all due regard to spell-check and the CAPS lock, I seem to recall concerns being expressed before Dumervil-contract-fax-gate about how well Elvis would fit into the Pats system.  Apparently, if the Pats are truly interested, BB isn't very concerned about that.  Condon as an agent is an issue but not an insurmountable one (as others have mentioned, the Lloyd deal). 

As in all things Pats, for the right price by all means let's get him.  Otherwise Abraham and Freeney are passable (sorry) alternatives.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I don't see it, but that's me.

I think once the Mallett trade plays it'self out, and we see if we picked up a D linemen, we will have a better idea. Denver papers say Dumervil wants to stay in Denver and will do so.

Mallett being allowed to throw at Arkansas Pro Day is a cute way to let folks see him on the sly.

It's highly likely Cleveland and NE have a Gentlemens agreement for Mallett already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I would like to see Elvis on the PATS, I know it's a business but I can't stand Pollard, I wouldn't want him as a Pat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

A reporter on the weei last night said the pats had not contacted Dumervil's agent, but other teams had. I can't imagine us contacting Condon two hours after we just released his other client (LLoyd) over money. Things are already pretty bad between Condon and us - can't imagine anything happening.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

AFC Championship game 2014, Pats lead 28-27, 30 secs left Denvers ball at there own 40, Manning drops back to pass, Wes Welker wide open over the middle, but Manning is sacked by Dumverville! Manning fumbles, ball picked up Vince who shows his moves by returning it to the Denver 10 yard line. Brady take a knee, Pats win.  (HAHA a nice dream!)

Love it! Could you imagine?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The agent's job is to get his client the best deal he can, not to tell him where to play. If Dumervil wants to move to Foxborovil, Condon will have to hold his nose and do a deal with the Pats. That said, it seems from most accounts he wants to stay put. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

So do folks think we haven't signEd (officially) Abraham or freeney because pats are going to kick tires on dumerville ?  Just curious on thoughts here?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider 8h

Source says nothing new on the Elvis Dumervil front with Ravens. They remain interested. Broncos made an offer to Dumervil. Fluid situation