pats must be sox fans right?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from L-E-O-N. Show L-E-O-N's posts

pats must be sox fans right?

Hi gang! So how was your day today?Mine couldn't have better!Thanks
    Now to the subject at hand-pats fans are sawx fans right?The reason I ask is because the amount of complaining,finger pointing,blaming,conspiracy theorists so called fans that are in here sound like sawx fans.

What ever happened to having faith in your team?Backing them through good times and bad?I remember a couple of years ago when you guys actually won a WS (tainted as that is but isn't a subject for discussion this fine evening)you people wanted to fire Francona ,tar and feather Theo and hang Veritek from the nearest tree!So after 2 games this season you all want BB gone and Brady is too old???
    Laughable-The laughing stock of the NFL=the NE fan base!

So gang!Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Re: pats must be sox fans right?

Leon, the jets cheated!!!! Ask Mr. crabtree!!!

Nice name leon, how long will this last...i give it a day!!!

Is it true you played football?

Bye the way, its week 2 and already the jest think they won a title, werent they 8-3 to start last year, and farve ruin it for them? 1969 leon!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sammykd. Show Sammykd's posts

The same way Jets fans become Giants fans every year after the season ends.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to pats must be sox fans right?:
    [QUOTE]...So after 2 games this season you all want BB gone and Brady is too old??? Laughable-The laughing stock of the NFL=the NE fan base! So gang!Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome!
    Posted by L-E-O-N[/QUOTE]

Proof positive you only focus on the negative, pick and chose posts that support your negative feelings towards the Pats.  There are MANY more supportive and positive posts here from fans who know this is only week two.  Unlike Jets fans who think they won the SB already.  How about going onto the Steelers, Chargers and Titans sites and post your drivel.  You'll find it is all the same.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

Best thing to do is ignore a post like this from someone who would rather stick a knife in someones back than go to a blog for a team they root for. I dont understand why anyone who had a life would waste their time. I dont hate you leon, I wish you had at least one friend that would give you a call. Maybe that would keep you from trying to ruin a site for fans rooting for the Patriots. Whats your phone number,,,,I'll give you a call and who knows maybe you wont hate the world.