Pats nation in denial

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Pats nation in denial

Reading the posts here, it is clear that about 80% of this fan base is fully in support of Moss.  Just one question:  What game were you all watching Sunday?  Couldn't have been the Panther/Pats game.

That was not a bad game by Moss.  Let's be clear on that.  A bad game is one where a WR drops a ball or two and misses a block or two.  I saw T.O have plenty of bad games.  What I never saw in T.O or any decent pro bowl caliber WR was a complete and undeniable lack of effort. 

What in the F are some of you missing here?????  Is this supposedly something that he doesn't do, or has never done before????  It's not as if this is Steve Largent or Cal Ripken people are accusing of dogging it, this is Randy F'ing Moss.  The guy has a long, unquestionable history of character issues and periods of coasting/giving up during games.

I understand defending a player as a fan, but I've never seen anything as blatant and absurd as trying to defend that PATHETIC effort put out by this childman.  Maybe Brady and I were both wrong.  Oh, let me guess though, Brady wasn't chewing him out.  Brady does that to ALL the players.  He was just trying to hype him up.  There are no excuses here folks.

When, oh WHEN has this guy EVER fought for ANYTHING or come up big in ANY big game??????  75 yds and a puny 6 yd td at the end of the SB.  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  That was "huge" right?  The guy was MIA that entire game until late in the 4th.

Let's go back and review a game film of the 98' NFC Championchip game against the Falcons.  Fast forward to overtime.  3rd and long, single coverage, Cunningham throws a deep jump ball to Moss.  Same play he'd run the entire year, torching defenses.  One play to win the game.  To show some heart, to fight for the ball.  What happened??  Incomplete.

2000 NFC Championchip game:  Moss 2 catches, 18 yds, AND ACCUSED OF QUITTING YET AGAIN! 

You all won't learn until he is off the team, a soon to be washed up 34 year old ex track runner, ala T.O.  Enjoy that quit in the meantime.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Pats nation in denial

I'm sorry that you don't understand football.  I don't have time to explain it to you right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

see the link in my thread about REAL FOOTBALL FANS... you are the reason it was started.  click the link.  a WR can be productive and useful w/o the ball in his hands.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Pats nation in denial:
    [QUOTE]2000 NFC Championchip game:
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

I like cookies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

You are an admitted troll and Pats hater.  So really, give us one good reason why we should give a flying #$%^ about your opinion?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

CASPORTSFAN I just got done killin U in Same Old Moss. Torched U so u run here and talk somemore BS. Your a coward, U wont/cant debate me, cause u look foolish. Say things that are not even close, clearly u do no resreach, dont understand why, just makes u look like more of a donkey. U dont know anything bout football, even less about hhmmm, IDUNNO FACTS. Your a loser, whats next lets use our first rd. pick on Tebow? Go home donkey. I undressed U after your Glenn Beck-esque foolishness and U run and hide cause your an idiot who back up your arguement!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

11 playoff games, 42 rec. 820yrds, 10 td's, and a would game winner in the SB is hardly not showing up in big games,   MORON!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Re: Pats nation in denial:
    [QUOTE]CASPORTSFAN I just got done killin U in Same Old Moss. Torched U so u run here and talk somemore BS. Your a coward, U wont/cant debate me, cause u look foolish. Say things that are not even close, clearly u do no resreach, dont understand why, just makes u look like more of a donkey. U dont know anything bout football, even less about hhmmm, IDUNNO FACTS. Your a loser, whats next lets use our first rd. pick on Tebow? Go home donkey. I undressed U after your Glenn Beck-esque foolishness and U run and hide cause your an idiot who back up your arguement!!!
    Posted by SICOFITALL[/QUOTE]

Your arrogance only comensurates with yout illiteracy.  So, what's your real mission?  Do you seek to turn the English language upside down?  Perhaps, this is because you can't latch on when it's right side up?

Honestly, you haven't torched anyone.  Rather, the more you attempt to communicate, the more you indicate that your challenges are beyond repair.  Let's face it, your big mistake was quitting 3rd grade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Reading the posts here, it is clear that about 80% of this fan base is fully in support of Moss.  Just one question:  What game were you all watching Sunday?  Couldn't have been the Panther/Pats game. That was not a bad game by Moss.  Let's be clear on that.  A bad game is one where a WR drops a ball or two and misses a block or two.  I saw T.O have plenty of bad games.  What I never saw in T.O or any decent pro bowl caliber WR was a complete and undeniable lack of effort.  What in the F are some of you missing here?????  Is this supposedly something that he doesn't do, or has never done before????  It's not as if this is Steve Largent or Cal Ripken people are accusing of dogging it, this is Randy F'ing Moss.  The guy has a long, unquestionable history of character issues and periods of coasting/giving up during games. I understand defending a player as a fan, but I've never seen anything as blatant and absurd as trying to defend that PATHETIC effort put out by this childman.  Maybe Brady and I were both wrong.  Oh, let me guess though, Brady wasn't chewing him out.  Brady does that to ALL the players.  He was just trying to hype him up.  There are no excuses here folks. When, oh WHEN has this guy EVER fought for ANYTHING or come up big in ANY big game??????  75 yds and a puny 6 yd td at the end of the SB.  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  That was "huge" right?  The guy was MIA that entire game until late in the 4th. Let's go back and review a game film of the 98' NFC Championchip game against the Falcons.  Fast forward to overtime.  3rd and long, single coverage, Cunningham throws a deep jump ball to Moss.  Same play he'd run the entire year, torching defenses.  One play to win the game.  To show some heart, to fight for the ball.  What happened??  Incomplete. 2000 NFC Championchip game:  Moss 2 catches, 18 yds, AND ACCUSED OF QUITTING YET AGAIN!  You all won't learn until he is off the team, a soon to be washed up 34 year old ex track runner, ala T.O.  Enjoy that quit in the meantime.
    Posted by Casportsfan

You better watch out!
    Better not cry!
    Better not pout!
    I'm telling you why,
    Santa Claus is comin' to town.

He's making a list
    and checking it twice.
    He's going to find out who's naughty and nice.
    Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town.

He sees when you're sleeping.
    He knows when you're awake.
    He knows if you've been bad or good.
    So be good for goodness sake!

You better watch out!
    Better not cry!
    Better not pout!
    I'm telling you why,
    Santa Claus is comin' to town.

Be a good boy CA or all you'll get for Christmas is a big lump of coal in your Christmas stocking, ya big grump*ss! lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Sicofitall:

You didn't torch anyone.  Again, you ramble off stats, which you believe supports your point that he shows up and plays big in big games.  Get real here.

Go back and look at some of the playoff games where his stats were rolled up.  Vikings 36-24 (I believe) over the Saints.  Vikings 31-17 over Pack.  41-21 over Cardinals.  Big woop.  True, those games are more important than a garden variety regular season game, but none of those were superbowl contenders, and those weren't big games.

Again, what did he do in BIG GAMES?? 

AFC Championchip game, 2007.  ZERO CATCHES.  Big suprise, a physical defense takes him out of the game.

NFC Championchip game, 2000.  2 catches, 18 yds.  Big suprise, a physical defense takes him out of the game.

Superbowl, 2007 - Please don't point to that 6 yd td in single coverage and claim that was stepping up.  They needed Moss to rise to the challenge, make big plays, and he was a non factor that entire game until the very last Pats drive.

If anything, you supported my thread with everything you posted.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You know, a lump of coal can be a useful thing.

Find yourself another naughty person, and  -- BINGO -- you've got eyes for your snowman.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Casport, just out of curiosity should BB get rid of him now or wait until the seasons over?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]You know, a lump of coal can be a useful thing. Find yourself another naughty person, and  -- BINGO -- you've got eyes for your snowman.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

That is true...I will have to give ya that one Mike.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

[QUOTE]Reading the posts here, it is clear that about 80% of this fan base is fully in support of Moss.  Just one question:  What game were you all watching Sunday?  Couldn't have been the Panther/Pats game. That was not a bad game by Moss.  Let's be clear on that.  A bad game is one where a WR drops a ball or two and misses a block or two.  I saw T.O have plenty of bad games.  What I never saw in T.O or any decent pro bowl caliber WR was a complete and undeniable lack of effort.  What in the F are some of you missing here?????  Is this supposedly something that he doesn't do, or has never done before????  It's not as if this is Steve Largent or Cal Ripken people are accusing of dogging it, this is Randy F'ing Moss.  The guy has a long, unquestionable history of character issues and periods of coasting/giving up during games. I understand defending a player as a fan, but I've never seen anything as blatant and absurd as trying to defend that PATHETIC effort put out by this childman.  Maybe Brady and I were both wrong.  Oh, let me guess though, Brady wasn't chewing him out.  Brady does that to ALL the players.  He was just trying to hype him up.  There are no excuses here folks. When, oh WHEN has this guy EVER fought for ANYTHING or come up big in ANY big game??????  75 yds and a puny 6 yd td at the end of the SB.  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  That was "huge" right?  The guy was MIA that entire game until late in the 4th. Let's go back and review a game film of the 98' NFC Championchip game against the Falcons.  Fast forward to overtime.  3rd and long, single coverage, Cunningham throws a deep jump ball to Moss.  Same play he'd run the entire year, torching defenses.  One play to win the game.  To show some heart, to fight for the ball.  What happened??  Incomplete. 2000 NFC Championchip game:  Moss 2 catches, 18 yds, AND ACCUSED OF QUITTING YET AGAIN!  You all won't learn until he is off the team, a soon to be washed up 34 year old ex track runner, ala T.O.  Enjoy that quit in the meantime.
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

Who ever knows football (obviously not you) can fully understand what happened on sunday, and moss didnt quit on his team

If moss would have quit, BB, Rober Kraft and Tom Brady wouldnt be backing him up. BB would have benched him like he did Adalius Thomas.

and when you pull out stats of previous big games your not helping your argument at all. Look at the coverages of those games. Safety over the top, corner up in his face. Does that mean he quit? hell no.

I never heard of a quitter goin to  the hall of fame, and randy moss is goin to the hall of fame EASILY.

one of the best players ever to play, its a shame when people like you cant appreciate greatness. Your an idiot. stop crying

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Remember folks, Casportsfan is an admitted troll and Pats hater.  I doubt he believes what he writes either.  He's just a slightly milder form of Leon; all trash talking, no substance.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]Remember folks, Casportsfan is an admitted troll and Pats hater.  I doubt he believes what he writes either.  He's just a slightly milder form of Leon; all trash talking, no substance.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I find Leon wildly amusing. This guy, while clearly a clown, is not funny at all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

Well, Moss is too old for those Vikings & Raiders behaviour. He just happened to be one of the four on that day and got sent home. And if Moss is professional and done changed he'll be fine, that will surely define his character right now.

Now I understand why Moss quickly left the conference most of the time.

I wish he'll a 4TD this Sunday lo

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Do you think 1TD and 75 yards is a bad game?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

OK, he didn't quit. He never quit on Minnessota.  Never quit in Oakland.  The guy has no history whatsoever of giving up at all on teams or in games.  He never walked off of the field during a football game.  It didn't happen.  And because none of those things ever happened, it is unfathomable to think that he quit last Sunday, even though a host of sports writers and fans outside of N.E actually believe he did.

Although he looked like a balet dancer on Brady's first INT, made no effort whatsoever to break up the pass, he didn't quit on that play.  That effort was entirely acceptable.  Every receiver would have lagged over to the ball like that. 

I'm not saying he won't go into the HOF.  I'm not saying that he doesn't put up huge stats.  You all are missing the point of the thread.  What I stated is that HE IS A QUITER.  That is entirely separate from his stats.  He puts up huge numbers because he has extraordinary god given talent.  That doesn't mean he has heart.  It's already been proven that he quits, and as the title of the thread goes, you all are in blatant denial.

Even your own beat writer hit it square on the head.  That effort was PATHETIC.  There is no defending it, regardless of your football alegience. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Well you may think 80% of us are in denial, but I know you (casport) are 100% Moron!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

We have one of the youngest defences in the NFL, we are heading into a long streach of must win high pressure games.

All the dimwit sports media types are focusing on our veterian team captains.

BB and Moss are being smart as hell as usual

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Even Hodge a known Pats hater said Randy did not stop playing and 60% of the plays Tom did not look his way because of the coverage. He also stated he did a study a few years back on Randy when he played for the Vikes and they saw plenty of plays where he did nothing and jogged and on and on and on, but did not see any of that in the game this past weekend. In the end Randy did have a bad game. Move on.

Go Pats!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Casport, you say we're in denial that he lacks heart and doesn't try and this isn't about stats but it is. If he is what you say than where do his stats come from? 

If he is what you say why do you think he's going to the HOF?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

Well, Moss is too old for those Vikings & Raiders behaviour. He just happened to be one of the four on that day and got sent home. And if Moss is professional and done changed he'll be fine, that will surely define his character right now.

Now I understand why Moss quickly left the conference most of the time.

I wish he'll a 4TD this Sunday lo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Not only is the original poster wrong but he is stupid to boot. Moss had one of his best games away from the ball. He was blocking and he was playing he was just not making the big plays we want to see him make.