Pats Need to Pay Wilfork!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Pats Need to Pay Wilfork!

Boy, this guy is sure interested in what Kraft does with his money.  Must do this and that in all of his posts.  I don't think he has a clue about Pat football.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Achainsaw. Show Achainsaw's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Need to Pay Wilfork!:
    [QUOTE]n Response to Pats Need to Pay Wilfork! : The problem is Vince does not want to be paid as the best NT in the league. He wants to be paid like the best DT in the league. 2 different position.that is the disconnect.If vince says payme as a NT his contract will be done by now. I do not think he will sign now with so close to FA.He also know if he is franchised some team will trade 2 first rd for him.
    Posted by msatz76[/QUOTE]

msatz, you are right on almost all counts. He's franchised nd gone, but for a number 1 and a 2, not  ones. The number 2 in 2010 and the number 1 in 2011, giving them 3 number one picks in 2011 all with a rookie salary cap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

aye "paying customer" can you pay anyones contract? can you even pay adam pacman jones contract (sarcastic) until you get some money you can sit your coupon clipping as$ down

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from payingfan. Show payingfan's posts

Thanks everyone for their input!  When Krafts Pay, we all win!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I have a feeling this is wilforks last season here I would like to see him retire a patriot.unless he was to take a very low pay contract i dont see it happening.if there is a no cap year im not sure what will happen.i wouldnt be surprised if its ghost who might get the franchise tag out of all the pats players who,s contracts are up.im also wondering if there is a no cap year,if the pats were to release AD thomas,or any other player under contract next year,would they get hit with a cap penalty?