Pats NEED to sign Heyward-Bey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Pats NEED to sign Heyward-Bey

Hes really fast and hes 6'2" coukd be the deep threat we've been looking for. Didnt do much last year but he was in a Oakland offense that was just awful. personally i think hes pretty good and with TB12 throwin him the ball he could be even better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Pats NEED to sign Heyward-Bey

No

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I wouldn't mind signing DHB if he came cheap. The guy has potential and has gotten a bit better over the past couple years. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think he's worth a look. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I actually like the idea of bringing in Hayward-Bey.  Have seen him play several times and think he could offer a lot.  He could be a deeper threat and I like taller receivers. He would be taller then Jones, Sanders and taller then Lloyd was.  I think he would be solid!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

DHB actually looked decent at points last year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Could be our next Randy Moss 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

HE DID WELL AGAINST THE PATS IN 2011, TALL , WITH ELITE SPEED, GET HIM AND EMMANUEL SANDERS, AND WE WILL BE SET, AT LEAST HAYWARD BAY GETS UP AFTER A CATCH AND RUNS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

that would be a huge stretch

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

not even close. Bey can't run as clean routes as Moss did (which is saying a ton since Moss didn't run routes cleanly either) and has stone hands at times.

But for the right price I'd like to see him on the team, just didn't like the comparison.

I'd actually rather have Nelson. Jones and if they sign Sanders are fast outside guys. I'd rather have a bigger inside the 20's guy like Nelson

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Well not 23 TDs but that type of player.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

how about 3 TD's and we have a deal

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Well not 23 TDs but that type of player.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Stanley Morgan was terrible route runner, when he 1st came to NE, but he was fast....thats OK! Stretch the feild.

DOESN'THAYWARD BAY HAVE CONCUSION PROBLEMS IN THE PAST

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to firstdegreeblackbelt's comment:

Stanley Morgan was terrible route runner, when he 1st came to NE, but he was fast....thats OK! Stretch the feild.

DOESN'THAYWARD BAY HAVE CONCUSION PROBLEMS IN THE PAST

He received one in a game last season and suffered a neck strain with it.

Here is his quote afterwards...

“I don’t want it to affect me on the field,” Heyward-Bey said. “It’s all about the next game. When I’m 50, I’ll worry about that when I’m there. Fear, I don’t think I can have fear going into a game.”

I like his attitude!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Stanley Morgan was terrible route runner, when he 1st came to NE, but he was fast....thats OK! Stretch the feild. You learn as you get older.
    Brady needs to throw deep patterns, not these 5-15 yarders.

you know what also happens as you get older, you lose your deep ball and deep accuracy. Brady needs horizontal stretching and guys who can go get the ball not one's that need it dropped in their bread basket as the run really fast in a straight line

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

CHAD JOHNSON WANTS A JOB, @ROTOWORLD.COM

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I was talking him up a few days ago, I'm good with that move

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In response to firstdegreeblackbelt's comment:

CHAD JOHNSON WANTS A JOB, @ROTOWORLD.COM

RANDY MOSS,  EMMANUEL SANDERS, EDELMAN, SIGN ALL 3

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

1 reciever with TOP flight speed will screw a Defense more than any slot reciever. Ravens did it last year to their advantage. You also have to run the ball, to make it work. Play-action.

Didn't work with Tate. You need both a QB with a strong accurate deep ball and a WR who can adjust to the ball and fight for it deep, Balt had both. Brady's deep ball touch has been losing its touch slowly the last couple of years and Bey doesn't adjust well when the balls in the air. That's one major thing that makes a difference between Moss and Bey was Moss can adjust to the ball

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.