Pats Needed a Game Like This

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Pats Needed a Game Like This

This was a great win for NE not only because they pulled off a hard fought win, but because of how they did it.  With several key turnovers and Brady facing constant pressure for most of the day, this game could have easily gotten away from them.  However, the Defense held Dallas to FGs twice when they were deep in the red zone, and the offense buckled down and put a key scoring drive together in the 2 minute drill when it mattered most.  I thought that this team showed a ton of character today, and I think it was a huge step for them to win a tight, come from behind game like this.  Come playoff time, the wins won't come easy, so I loved that they proved to themselves and everyone else that they can win "ugly" today.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Pats Needed a Game Like This

agree great win in terms of being able to win a ugly game. Last year we loose this game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

A game like this going into the bye week is perfect.  I feel bad for the Steelers with the Pats coming out of their bye.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Hernandez

In Response to Re: Pats Needed a Game Like This:

[QUOTE]I'd like to know why there was no facemask called on Brady James.  He jerked Gonzalez' head, no wonder he fumbled.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

I was disapointed when Brady went 3 and out, happy when the Cowboy's did and jubilent when Brady took it home!  Yeaaaaaaah!