Pats not moving up to top 10?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Pats not moving up to top 10?

That Turncoat from ESPN Mortensen, says pats may move into top ten for Crabtree. Does Patriot Nation really think BB is showing his hand this early. We are not moving anywhere round 1. This Draft is going to fall right into BB's Lap, just like getting Wilfork. Maybee round 2 we do some trading for the future. All these teams trying to move up and get  Sanchez , they all look Desperate. Forget OLB in round one, Jason Taylor will be in a Pats uniform this year, Bet on it. There are alot of very good players in this Draft, but how many are actually Difference makers in a big Game not many.Sit Tight My pick Rey Maualuga.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Pats not moving up to top 10?

I sure BB is happy to have all of these extra picks.... He can move up, stay where he is, or trade down for future picks.

I am  hearing the Pats might be a OL at #23.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]I sure BB is happy to have all of these extra picks.... He can move up, stay where he is, or trade down for future picks. I am  hearing the Pats might be a OL at #23.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    I think BB really likes Jamon Meredith in the Second round. I wrote earlier in a Post that BB might be making a move on Andre Smith. Way before the Article in Today's Globe came out. I have no problem with O-Line if O-Her is available at #23. I think it is too high for Britton

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattadlard. Show mattadlard's posts

I am going to be gutted if we select an OL. After all this hype and speculation and we get an OL..gutted! Picking Rey Maualuga would be lovely but im not sure he's gna slip. I dont think we had him for a private workout either or did we? I think Robert Ayers is more of a target. Wheres the link to the pats selecting Crabtree? that would be ok i guess? I think if we dont trade up were gan take Darius Butler, Vontae Davis or Larry English. Im getting excited!!! WOOP go pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

You just never know!It's a BB special....How can any New England Patriot fan not be juiced by all the intrigue??