PATS' OFFENSE WILL NOT LEAD IN POINTS SCORED BECAUSE....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PATS' OFFENSE WILL NOT LEAD IN POINTS SCORED BECAUSE....

this is hands-down the BEST patriot team on paper ever assembled EVER..period! of all the movses the pats have made so far, signing ellis could have been the most important. he's this year's welker where as haynesworth is the MOSS of '07. we would be able to will now have options we havent had in recent memory (if ever) like an attacking defense that actually should lead the league in points scored, interceptions and fumbbles returned for touchdowns. wllis was everything we needed, just assumed the jets would prioritize him. for our team, he's more relevant than osi umenyiora for he's a better value and we dont have to play him to appease his ego rather than having him in only on sub-packages and passing downs where we actually need him. 

just look at the line depth on this team. mike wright, deadrick, love, pryor/brace, new guy from chicago (MARK ANDERSON), moore, cunningham/ninkovich and so forth. no more need for teaching rooks and accepting errors and upside. this defense hands-down should be #1 in every meaningful stat esp point scored AND fewest allowed. the offense will not have to carry all the load as was the case in most of '07 and last year. esp with the capacity to run the ball and spread the ball for ball possession, no need for the offense to score 32 points per game anymore.

bill can just roll these dogs out and let them blow up whatever any offense puts in front of them great linebackers, secondary, i really see no more glaring weaknesses anywhere! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: PATS' OFFENSE WILL NOT LEAD IN POINTS SCORED BECAUSE....

I just want them to knock down quarterbacks.  That's all we need.  Just dont give guys all that time to throw.  And I won't cry if a few get hurt in the process.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Hmmm F*** your mom?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Great point, Dave. Our D has to stop being the pinky-little-sweetie it has been the last couple years (doing abosolutely squat in the playoffs....not making a play when we needed it). We need to start attacking the QB, and just overall being a bit of a Bad-arse unit.

But I do share the comrade's ethusiasm.

[QUOTE]I just want them to knock down quarterbacks.  That's all we need.  Just dont give guys all that time to throw.  And I won't cry if a few get hurt in the process.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]