Pats/Phins get flexed out!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Pats/Phins get flexed out!

Just checked NFL.com and it looks like the NFL bumped the Sunday night game between the Pats and Phins, replacing it with the Vikes and Cards.

Sux for me because I live in TX and they will probably be showing the Texans instead.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Re: Pats/Phins get flexed out!

Crap! I wonder what time it will be on.. Being in AR i'll probably get screwed as well. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: Pats/Phins get flexed out!:
    [QUOTE]Crap! I wonder what time it will be on.. Being in AR i'll probably get screwed as well. 
    Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

1pm eastern or 12pm central for me.

I'll probably end up at a friends house who has the NFL ticket.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Pats/Phins get flexed out!:
    [QUOTE]Just checked NFL.com and it looks like the NFL bumped the Sunday night game between the Pats and Phins, replacing it with the Vikes and Cards. Sux for me because I live in TX and they will probably be showing the Texans instead.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

Vikes. Of Course. Consistent with the media's obesession with all things farve. I think we really need a farve cable channel so we can all keep up with this phony prima donna 24/7.

all farve all the time, that's the way to go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Could also mean the network feels the Vikes/Cards game will be better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Looks like I'll be heading to my favorite sports bar again. I love that place, but only when the game isn't being shown in Indiana (most of the time).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I'm gonna get screwed out here too... I was so happy it was the Sunday night game so I could watch. 

There is still a chance they may show it - we get three 1pm games out here and then three 4pm games (2 if they show f'n NASCAR!!).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

Good. Home teams play harder when they're playing at night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Fine with me, I've heard players prefer to play 12:00 games, and aren't really as excited about night football as the networks would have you believe.  My understanding is it's more consistent with thier practice schedule and on the road they're not waiting til midnight to board a plane home.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Two division leading teams in the NFC, one in the SB last year and one with Brett over shadow the Pats and Fins.... Going to be interesting how they feel about this after Monday night's game. If Fins beat Bills then Pats and Miami are playing for a share of first or out right leadership for Pats. Hey no biggy 

Live in Miami so it will be on for me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I plan to go to the game, so for me the drunks will be less drunk and maybe I can go home on Sunday night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]Good. Home teams play harder when they're playing at night.
    Posted by rf24fox[/QUOTE]

That's true.  And fans get more excited for a night game.  Now we're hoping for a major heat wave.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats/Phins get flexed out! : That's true.  And fans get more excited for a night game.  Now we're hoping for a major heat wave.
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

No worries. The pats will bring the heat!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Just checked NFL.com and it looks like the NFL bumped the Sunday night game between the Pats and Phins, replacing it with the Vikes and Cards. Sux for me because I live in TX and they will probably be showing the Texans instead.

So? That games seems to be for more than just playing a game, a la Pats/Fish. That game boasts two division leaders, one the defending NFC champ vs thisyear's probable NFC champ. And the Pats/Fish? Division winner vs one shot wonders playing out the 2009 string. Even though I'm a Pats fan, I'd rather see the better (conceptully) ball game on prime time, so I can visit the local cantina for the Pats game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

That works for me. I hate the night games, I have to get up too early in the morning.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Two division leading teams in the NFC, one in the SB last year and one with Brett over shadow the Pats and Fins.... Going to be interesting how they feel about this after Monday night's game. If Fins beat Bills then Pats and Miami are playing for a share of first or out right leadership for Pats. Hey no biggy  Live in Miami so it will be on for me.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Your scenario carries weight ONLY IF ther Pats lose to the Saints Monday night. Otherwise, worse case (Pats lose Monday), they play for a chance that the Fish could tie the Pats for the division lead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats/Phins get flexed out! : Your scenario carries weight ONLY IF ther Pats lose to the Saints Monday night. Otherwise, worse case (Pats lose Monday), they play for a chance that the Fish could tie the Pats for the division lead.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

I think I said that, maybe I was not clear. I assume a win for the pats monday night. If not, then the the Miami game carries more wait in the Div.