Pats playing the "Cinderella Card"?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

Pats playing the "Cinderella Card"?

that ridiculous loss in denver could have been avoided so easily, as the loss to Indy could and should have been avoided as well. not only did BB use all his timeouts, not only was the playcalling ridiculously predictable on their last series, not to mention the officials handing the ball over to manning with 2 minuets left to go that you have to wonder. brady, o`brien, belichick and the officials all 'conspired' to hand Indy that win, but why? it`s TRUE that brady wasn`t himself for the first month and a half of the season, and they also remember all the talk from 2007 about "running-up-the-score"...when you put it all together, what you have here is a first place team, but a team with a very young defense ,seemingly almost purposely, playing the 'cinderella card' this season, and letting other excellent teams underestimate them, and then come the BIG GAME it`s wam-bam-thank-you-mam they turn it on big-time...pats win 44-31 tonight. you saw it against the Titans, when they are of the mindset to win big, they are able to win really really big, but only when it suits them first. tonight`s the night they do to NO for 4 periods what they did to Indy in the first half and to Tennessee for 3 periods. no more fooling around.  no doubt, brees and the Saints are good, but brady and NE are the class of the NFL. [ who knows, maybe goodell asked BB to help keep the NFL 'competitive' and not to dominate like hey did in `07, until they have to.]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Pats playing the "Cinderella Card"?

In Response to Pats playing the "Cinderella Card"?:
    [QUOTE]that ridiculous loss in denver could have been avoided so easily, as the loss to Indy could and should have been avoided as well. not only did BB use all his timeouts, not only was the playcalling ridiculously predictable on their last series, not to mention the officials handing the ball over to manning with 2 minuets left to go that you have to wonder. brady, o`brien, belichick and the officials all 'conspired' to hand Indy that win, but why? it`s TRUE that brady wasn`t himself for the first month and a half of the season, and they also remember all the talk from 2007 about "running-up-the-score"...when you put it all together, what you have here is a first place team, but a team with a very young defense ,seemingly almost purposely, playing the 'cinderella card' this season, and letting other excellent teams underestimate them, and then come the BIG GAME it`s wam-bam-thank-you-mam they turn it on big-time...pats win 44-31 tonight. you saw it against the Titans, when they are of the mindset to win big, they are able to win really really big, but only when it suits them first. tonight`s the night they do to NO for 4 periods what they did to Indy in the first half and to Tennessee for 3 periods. no more fooling around.  no doubt, brees and the Saints are good, but brady and NE are the class of the NFL. [ who knows, maybe goodell asked BB to help keep the NFL 'competitive' and not to dominate like hey did in `07, until they have to.]
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

When the submarine the USS Thresher was lost, I knew a guy who claimed it was a casualty of a secret underwater war being waged between the U.S. and the Soviet Union.  According to his theory, the two governments agreed to conceal the war to avoid panic by their respective populations.

Do you think he was right?  :)

I do think the Pats might be the strongest team in the NFL when the playoffs begin but that doesn't guarantee anything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diablotin. Show diablotin's posts

I hope Belichick doesn't read this post... I'd hate for him to die of laughter before the game tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

I like the conspiracy theories for what they are, but as much as I'd like to be a believer, I am not ready to guzzle the Kool-Aid.  Now if they win.......