Pats-Ravens Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: Pats-Ravens Game Thread

Hmm...our defense seems to be stepping up after the first quarter !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

lucky that guy just dropped that bomb... Guys this is weak!!! Ok this drive starts at the 14,  Lets see what the first play is on this drive...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Dear Bill O'Brien,
            If you were previously unaware of this following fact, take note. You have a guy named Randy Moss on your team. You might want to make him run something other than a post or a straight line down the field. Remember that one time where he ran a crossing route against the Dolphins? I'm relativley sure that turned into a 70-something-yard touchdown. Randy doesn't always have to run deep.
            Sincereley,
            The Staff and Fans of the New England Patriots

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Another three and out? I'm sensing a two passes for a total of three yards, followed by a run. Anyone with me?

Or how about we get it to 3rd and one and throw a failed bomb to moss?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Oh oh, I hope Springs is able to play next week in San Diego...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If anyone did not look at the score and saw that Raven's QB Joe Flacco has a 2.8 QB rating, would anyone have guessed the Raven's were winning 24 - 7?  

It is all about DEFENSE rught now.  Raven's are getting the turnovers, and getting them deep in Pats territory.  It also seems the Pats aren't foing anything special on offense, play wise.  Seems a lot of plain vanilla plays.  Are we seeing anything that is making us go WOW??!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

jmfpat: take  a wild guess ;-) 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

The truly sad part is nothing is going to change for next year either guys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

A draw to Faulk to open the second half are you kidding me. How many chances are the Ravens going to give this offense to get going. Brady doesnt even look interested.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Do you think BB lost the players when he punished them for being late in the snowstorm?  Look at the results since then, or even since the first Adalius Thomas incident.  Thomas stood up to BB.  Maybe there are some players who agree with Thomas.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

There is a Moss sighting.  Took 2 1/2 periods

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Great... that's game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

This is F'ing brilliant !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

THUMP

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

That's the game. Well, at least we might do something in the draft this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

BRADY just about KILLED WATSON on that Throw.....WOW!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

hoiw does he get through the Fing line! PUNKS!
    -

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

I just puked in my mouth on this pic....This is so depressing that I cant even finish my beer i just opened

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

This should be the end of it......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Can the Pats stops Ray Rice INSIDE??!!  This could be the NAIL in the coffin!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Thankfully we have 3 second round picks this year !!

need them all !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I don't think so K-maxx. Kraft won't like getting shown up at home. I bet we'll see offseason changes comparable to going into 2007.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

If they are double teaming wilfork on almost every play.. Where is the open man?!?!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Don't blame Brady for that pic.  Great hit by the Ravens D to pop the ball up in the air.  That is TWO pics off receivers hands.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Is there anyway we can keep this to a 3 ?