Pats-Ravens Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

Re: Pats-Ravens Game Thread

This one is all on Brady. The Pats defense was bad but not terrible (but hey look at the Ravens starting position). The Pats OLine was weak but could have been worse. Running game was fair. Special teams was hot/cold. But wow... Brady today played nearly as bad as I have seen any professional QB ever play. Bad throws. Bad decisions. No passion. Bad body language. A big egg. A zero. More harm than good. Better when he didnt hold the ball. This one is all on Brady... 100% on Brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from highflysox. Show highflysox's posts

THIS BEAUTIFULL VICTORY TAKES SOME STING AWAY FROM THE NYY  WS WIN... 

BELASCUM DID A GREAT JOB  HELPING THE RAVENS TO THE WIN

BELASCUM BETTER RESORT BACK TO HIS CHEATING WAYS  OR THE PATS WITH  BABY BOY  BRADY ARE FINISHED ..... BEAUTIFULL     BEAUTIFULL     

B E L A S CU M   RULES

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Im inclined to agree that Brady bit the big one. Wasnt it in the 2nd quarter he was on the 9 yrd line with no one open but could have walked it in. Stood there and threw it away? Could have been within 7 point before the half.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Now we will hear the ".... rest of the story..."

How injured Brady really is, Moss, what is with him and all the other games we seem to see BB play.  The Pats of 2009 underwent the most changes we have seen, player-wise, in years.  We shall see how the organization takes advantage of their draft picks this year and how they will revamp the defense. 

There is NOTHING wrong with losing a game, what is wrong is how so many of you "fans" have dumped and dumped on this team.  Go be a supporter of the Browns, Raiders, Lions and then come back here.  You'd trade this year's Pats team for those teams ANY DAY!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

2001, 2003, 2004 World Champions

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Seasons most cities would die for.

Dont let Dan Yawneshee's article in today's Globe get you down...you are not gonna win it all every year, and if you were watching, you knew early on that the 2009 Patriots were not a true Super Bowl team, as constituted.

I am just happy to know that we have an organization which, although flawed, has the unending quest to win the Super Bowl, not just make the playoffs.

Thats lightyears from where we Patriot fans were in 2000.

What a f---en decade! Thanks to every Patriot that sacrified to make the New England Patriots synonimous with winning!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichicksDisciples7. Show BelichicksDisciples7's posts

hey rick, get a girlfriend. or better yet some friends you clown.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

"Stood there and threw it away? Could have been within 7 point before the half."

The next play he threw a TD to Edelman. Are you kidding me to even blame Brady for this game is a damn joke. Hes not healthy and hes getting told to roll out every other play on stupid plays called by Bill Belichick and Bill O brien.

Its effing pathetic

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichicksDisciples7. Show BelichicksDisciples7's posts

great post sveltics. it would be a nice lesson for every patriot fan to read your post and actually be grateful for a team that has made us proud over the past decade. we'll be back next year, along with the next year, along with the next. fans still need to have some pride in the patriots and if not, jump off the bandwagon. it'll leave more room for the real patriots fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Thanks for SUCKING today, Patriots.

One of the most Pi** poor playoff performances I have ever seen.

We didn't deserve to be there and proved it. I'm actually ashamed of this team, for the first time in years; for showing no heart.

Please Santa, I'm sure it's too late, but please give us -  an offensive line, a 3rd WR, a starting CB,an offensive coordinator AND someone who can make a tackle before the 3rd hit...

Sorry, we used to be so good...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ericdejong. Show ericdejong's posts

If we have to suffer through another crappy draft and another offseason of BB not bringing in free agents to fill the obvious defects that this team has had for the past 4 seasons I'm going to vomit.  We shouls have easily won two more SBs this decade - and possibly could have won 3 or 4 more if we had brought in some good players.  Even one above average CB would have made a huge difference but we tried to win with Samuel, Hobbs and now with Wilhite, Butler, etc...  If you can't get off the field on third down you can't beat good teams and  we haven't beaten a good team since 2007 - and even that year we had a pathetically easy schedule.

BB has done NOTHING serious to improve the horrendous DB for 4 seasons.  Special teams are pathetic.  The offensive play calling is laughable. 

It's very simple - we need better players.  Coaches don't win games - good playes win games and we don't have enough of them.  Coaches can lose games, however, - as BB showed a few times this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrule55. Show patsrule55's posts

The Jets have the number # 1 defense and rushing offense in the league.  And they will only get better.  We will be lucky next year to get the wild card. Competition is good - and the league has caught up with the Pats offense.....there was zero innovation all year on offense....

We need a good, strong young - think draft -  running game to take the pressure off Tom.  It will only get worse as the years go by....Its not sustainable to throw to Wes all season...and make him play WR and return punts.  Interesting #11 played so well today....the same urgency should have been there 7 weeks ago to make him a key player complementing Wes....

Next year is as much about key players as it is getting the right new co-ordinators in there....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ericdejong. Show ericdejong's posts

Now the only satisfaction we can have is when the Colts get manhandled by the Jets next week and Peyton has to go back home with only his MVP award. 

I'll root for ANYONE instead of the Colts - even san Diego!

This is a tough year though because I would hate to see diva Farve win the SB, of course any self respecting football fan would hate to see Manning win it all, Baltimore just isn't really good enough to deserve it, anything from NY should be rooted against, nobody cares about Green Bay or Arizona, and I'm sick of hearing about the cesspool of New Orleans and how much they deserve it because of Hurricane Katrina.  Oh well, at least I won't have to suffer through any more pathetic Patriots games this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Ouch. This was a humilating way for the Pats to end the 09 season. No heart. No chemistry. No fire. No answer.
    So much off- very little on.
    Dreadful. In our house.
    Watching the Green Bay game now- and am reminded of what high level NFL football looks like- what the Pats use to look like.
    There's a whole lot of fixing to do.