Pats really need to consider trading Brady!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

Pats really need to consider trading Brady!

It is quite clear the Tom's best years are well behind him.  Just like his childhood hero Joe Montana, it is time to move on.  Joe Montana left the 49ers to the Chiefs, as they decided Joe was well past his prime.  I can easily see Brady following the same path, the Chiefs are a playoff contender and may feel Tom Brady is enough to get over that hump.

The Chiefs would be willing to give up Alex Smith and a load of draft picks for years to come, BB would finally be able to build that championship defense.

So my prediction is Brady follows the same outcome as Joe Montana.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Pats really need to consider trading Brady!

I'd love him in SF...and the new stadium in Santa Clara is his hometown and Joe Montana was one of his idols.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

The day that the Pats trade Brady, is the same day that Rusty stops blaming Brady for everything.....which is sometime around the day after never.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Trade him for who?  The guy had a bad game....it happens.  He's also brought them to a bunch of superbowls and AFC title games in the last 6 years.....not sure what the issue is.  Now if you told me that he needs more weapons and a good young running back that doesn't drop balls....as well as an offensive line....then I'd say you're on to something.

So yes....Brady is to blame for the loss.....he simply was not good.  But it happens....deal with it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trade him for who?  The guy had a bad game....it happens.  He's also brought them to a bunch of superbowls and AFC title games in the last 6 years.....not sure what the issue is.  Now if you told me that he needs more weapons and a good young running back that doesn't drop balls....as well as an offensive line....then I'd say you're on to something.

So yes....Brady is to blame for the loss.....he simply was not good.  But it happens....deal with it.

[/QUOTE]

The Pats aren't going to break the bank to bring in high priced WR's.  Not gonna happen with Brady's cap hit.  

People need to stop fooling themselves, don't be surprised too see the same roster next season at the WR position.  And they may lose Edelman if they don't pony up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

It's not possible. There was no salary cap when Montana was traded. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cap hit is too high Leon, but maybe after next season if Brady continues to look indifferent in these big games.

[/QUOTE]

After next season, Brady's trade value will be much lower.  The Pats can get much needed picks for Brady right now.  Then BB can rebuild.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to BigMustache's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cap hit is too high Leon, but maybe after next season if Brady continues to look indifferent in these big games.

[/QUOTE]

After next season, Brady's trade value will be much lower.  The Pats can get much needed picks for Brady right now.  Then BB can rebuild.

[/QUOTE]

Brady's cap hit is $15 mil. If he's traded, it goes to $33 mil. Thread closed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^
    This.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. His latest extension basically secured the idea he would retire a Patriot, so diehard fans have to hope he can improve somehow.

[/QUOTE]

So what does this say about BB as GM? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd love him in SF...and the new stadium in Santa Clara is his hometown and Joe Montana was one of his idols.

[/QUOTE]

Brady for Kapernick and picks would be sweet.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cotton candy is sweet also! Pixie dust, fairy tales and unicorns are all very nice. Naps are enjoyable too. See if they'll throw in Patrick Willis while you're at it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cotton candy is sweet also! Pixie dust, fairy tales and unicorns are all very nice. Naps are enjoyable too. See if they'll throw in Patrick Willis while you're at it.

[/QUOTE]

The first crop of butter/sugar corn in July is pretty sweet as well.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

For Tom's sake, yes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not happy with Kapernick?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The first crop of butter/sugar corn in July is pretty sweet as well.....

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and the Mackinaw peaches too!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

First, Big Mustache may be another Rusty identity created to look like someone else thinks and agrees with his train of thinking regarding Brady.  Simply here to create controversy to feed the trolls to make it look like Pats' fans are panicking.

So, Manning goes to the Broncos, a team with a loaded offense, that even Tim Tebow led to the playoffs, a better defense to back him up, and Manning is now God's gift to football.

Brady LOST all his primary receiving weapons after a 4800+ yard season in 2012 for which the results were obvious this season and it is Brady the one in decline?  Consider, also, the Pats' D blew up with injuries.  Build up an offense around him with play makers, like Manning has, and this trade talk will totally disappear.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

We didnt lose becasue of Brady , we lost mainly because our Dline and Oline were out physicalled -

PM was never touched.

TB was under pressure with little early running. The donkey dline was able to stop the Pats oline from making blocks that Blount could then make runs - this is what the donkeys said 

Something I didnt expect. Everything had to go our way when this happens and then we lost Talib and a few calls went against us. When Talib went out I saw Balt all obver again.

Pur Oline: Wendell is not big enough, Mankins had a horrible game. again in the playoffs,

Our dline missed Kelly ( i think vw is schot)

The oline  has been the problem since SB 42 in playioff game losses

25. This post has been removed.