Pats release Eric Moore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Pats release Eric Moore

I thought he played OK on Sunday, and with Carter going on IR, figured he would stick. I know PatsFanSince1966, I am not the GM, it just seemed logical to me. Any chance he is the new Ventrone, gone today, back tomorrow guy??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Re: Pats release Eric Moore

They are gonna sign Vincent Fuller with one of the open spots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

if there was already one open spot for Fuller why cut moore? he looked pretty good against the broncos, and last year he was a stud at the end of the season. This doesn't make sense with the loss of carter. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Pats release Eric Moore:
    [QUOTE]if there was already one open spot for Fuller why cut moore? he looked pretty good against the broncos, and last year he was a stud at the end of the season. This doesn't make sense with the loss of carter. 
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

Probably demote Ventrone, promote M. Carter and that still leaves a spot on the 53 for ???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yes, that's curious. Though it could be that NE is just adding guys it might need based on the current game plan. I think it gets harder in the playoffs, IIRC you cannot just add and drop guys this way at that point. 

I would, myself, like to see what Markell Carter has ... or even what he looks like after adding that weight (man he was scrawny coming out of college).

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

They are playing all this extra money to keep Markell Carter around. I think it's time we see what we have. Bulked up and ready to go. Hope he suits up for Miami game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Glad you started this thread as I was thinking the same thing.

Last year, it was clear to me that he brought value to the defense.  He was a stout run stopper and seemed to be able to apply pressure on the QB. 

I was shocked they cut him at the beginning of the season and was relieved when he was back with the team last week.

In my mind, I figured the only way to make up for the loss of Carter was to see Anderson raise his game and have Moore contirubute as well.

Hopefully he's back on the team by Saturday so he can get some reps before playoffs!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejb222. Show ejb222's posts

Where is Jermaine Cunningham???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Pats release Eric Moore:
    [QUOTE]Where is Jermaine Cunningham???
    Posted by ejb222[/QUOTE]

IR