Pat's release Haynesworth....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Re: Pat's release Haynesworth....

What a gigantic tease this was!  I admit I had a major wood just thinking about Haynsworth decapitating opposing QB's. 

I hope Ocho is next! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : I have no problem admitting I am wrong about anything, I just prefer to see how things play out before looking like an idiot, acting like I know more than BB, who has built many teams into SB winning teams. All you do is lie and put my words in people's mouths, so you can use this board as some sort of self esteem build up. Evil just called you out on it, too. Seriously, how old are you?  22?  You act about 14. You're insecure and basically just admitted it. Did you just say you dropped out of high school and that's why you have thick skin? lol Dude, please stop. You're making a fool out of yourself. As usual. It's not about YOU. You're somewhat intelligent but are a newer, younger Pats fan who grew up watching the Kraft era, so your entire viewpoint is skewed. Leave home for once and try to mature a bit to get some perspective. It will help you in life.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Everything that you just accused Shizzle of being (insecure, selfish), you reek of Rusty.

If you truly don't appreciate JS, and what he has to say, why do you bother giving him any attention?

The fact is, you're an insecure person who feels the need to argue your ideas (regardless of whether they're right or wrong) 'til the cows come home, in order to boost your ego.

If you're such a strong person who doesn't have self-confidence issues, then why don't you just let others' insults and opinions go unnoticed? It's because you can't. You do have confidence and sensitivity issues, yet you accuse others of having the same problems. But you'd just say, "I can't let other people make false statements, and therefore I must argue my points." 

Ha.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Anddddddddddddd all hope of this thread staying on topic just disappeared...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : Speak English much? McNight leading the league by a longshot in kickoff returns... 4th round pick, wait, I think Brad Smith was a 4th round pick, he was a bust too.  Kyle Wilson as a rookie corner in a primarily man system couldn't take the starting job from Revis or Cromartie, that is just awful.  Of course, in his second year he is playing a whole lot better than McCourty (unless you think that giving up huge amounts of passing yards isn't a good indication of how well you're doing)
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Comparing Wilson to McCourty is stupid.  When is Wilson ever matched up against a top receiver?  This is the equivalent of comparing Welker to Kerley.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Very disappointing. Oh well.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It was worth a shot picking up Albert. Now if BB would only boot his overpaid buddy and sign Randy things would be looking up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

What a bunch of BS in this thread.....

I am very dissappointed in Haynesworth not panning out. The HOPE was that as we got late into the season he and Vince would deliver a strong inside rush that would likey make it easier for outside rushers too. That and shut down the inside running game.

I am a Pats fan. A season ticket holder. The team I dislike the most is the Jets. Right now the Jets D is playing really good football. Right now the Pats D is playing pretty badly though there are quarters where they have been significantly better (and so maybe there is hope for the unit this year... maybe....). It doesn't matter about any of the head to head comparisons of players; it doesn't matter how you characterize or verbally marginalize any players. The hard to swallow fact is that right now the Pats D is nowhere near up to the Jets D. Can that change? Yes. But it is not something one would expect in the middle of the year.

I do not know how but the Pats have to turn this around right away. This week is a very, very big game. Verbal rationalizations won't win this game. Only the play of the team can. I hope somehow the D finds a way to rise to the occasion. They are playing a Jet offense that is playing better now than a few weeks ago BUT IT IS STILL the Jets O! So there is some hope.

The Pats O will have to turn in a solid, effective, efficient game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Thought this guy would help based off what he was three years ago (playing for a contract) in Tennesse, obviously I was wrong. It was worth a small gamble, I just don't like the fact that this guy was the only guy brought in to shore up the front seven (unless you count the do nothing from the jets). This is what bothers me...a draft full of defensive line talent (and the ammo to select one) and end up with a fat tub of goo?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]It was worth a shot picking up Albert. Now if BB would only boot his overpaid buddy and sign Randy things would be looking up.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

This line of reasoning bothered me more then anything with the Albert siginging.  Taking a chance on a ZERO outcome is not worth the shot.

This was/is the laziest guy in football.  He had ZERO chance of working out.  They wasted a roster spot for 8 weeks on this bag of fluff and worse, rather then draft a DL they went and signed this bozo instead.

Even when you gamble you play the odds and if they tilt to far one way you pass.  This was a complete waste from the second it happened. 

What worries me the most is that the Pats actually thought there was some type of reward possible.  This goes back to the question of BB and his "EGO", thinking he can turn water into wine.  That's all I heard on here, oh BB will get him to work....Guess not.

Oh PS, they paid this guy 1.5 million, Ellis 4.5 million and Chad what 2 million, yet Welker can't get a new deal.  Guess that money could have been better spent.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nvrgivuponPATS. Show nvrgivuponPATS's posts

Glad to see him go.  Now..when do we get rid of more fat like number 85.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pat's release Haynesworth.... : Kendrick Ellis?  Let me think for a minute... that's right he's played in the same amount of games as 2nd round pick RasI Dowling.  Were you trying to make some sort of point about drafting guys who can't stay on the field?  If not, here's one... Jet's DL has much depth, is up there in sacks, QB pressures and is 50% of that top 10 Defense. Pats defensive backfield blows, like maybe worst ever.  Maybe you should have taken Wilson instead of McCourty. 
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Worst ever secondary.  Somehow beat the jests in week 5.  Whats that say about Sancheese?

Let me help, nothing, everone knows he su ck$

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Pats 45
    Jets 3

Worked out pretty well

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

I strongly suspect that Albert was Pepper Johnson's science project from Day#1 and it was  his ... on the line too.

One of  our less successful reclamation projects  I guess.....
    What else are you gonna do if the guy doesn't want to compete?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

on the bright side, the krafts probably have even more shekels to build another stadium in Israel and lobby for an psychopathic and historically shortsighted war on Iran. patriots indeed.