PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Re: PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE

Law Firm is in there because he is on the bubble i suspect and Taylor, Morris and Maroney are locks???

I am sorry but i would still cut Fred Taylor and Torry Holt.

It looks like Law Firm has some skills and the one two punch from him and Maroney was WAY TOO easy... Maroney saw that cut back on the trap waited a fraction of a second and desisivly hit the whole with attitude.

I am all in with the Youth movement

Edleman
    Tate
    Price
    Hernandez
    G Force
    Law Firm

How much of a difference can Holt and Taylor make on a team with so much young talent in the hands department???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I hope everyone is sitting down for this one.. Wilhite just made a good play!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

first positive play by Wilhite in about 18 months

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE:
    [QUOTE]Why does brady have an ace bandage on his right elbow??? Please, not another injury
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Just a precaution NEgame.. He's getting older and they want to keep everything tight after his first outing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm quickly becoming a Spikes fan. The run defense looks good. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

[QUOTE]Ive said it before and Ill keep saying it , Edelman will put Welker-like number if need be. All he needs is the timing that WW and 12 have and that just takes a little time. His hands are just as good , hes faster and quicker and is extremely comfortable in the open field. I love me some WW , but this kid is the real deal. One can argue that its the position , system , team etc , but these guys/this kid looks like a football player out there. I would argue that hes even more versatile than WW. Both are WRs and will return kicks , but I can see Edelman playing the X position and excelling there , where WW can only play the slot. Ive been excited about this team all year and think our O will be a top 5-6 O. We have plenty of talent on D and IMO its all about them and how quickly they come together.
    Posted by ONE-TIME[/QUOTE]
    Edelman excites me. He is not Welker yet, but he looks like he is a clone, 2 of these guys on the same team would be deadly. That being said, Welker has had 3 amazing years and Edelman has not come close to that yet. It will be interesting to see if Welker can be the same guy this year. I don't want to doubt him, but you think it will be tough, especially w/Edelman taking away some of his catches. I am glad we have them both.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

OMG! Wilhite made a play on the ball? =D

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Edelman is killing them tonight, i love it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Sign Edelman to an extension now.  Don't F around.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

[QUOTE]I'm quickly becoming a Spikes fan. The run defense looks good. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]Spikes is going to be a steal from the second round. Him and Mayo will be a force in the middle for the next few years.Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Welkerman (Edelman) is looking good. This is why Welker should be eased back into live action, we have Welkerman to take his place. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

This offense will be more potent than the '07 offense - there, I said it.

I'm not saying that they'll put up better stats, but all-around, this offense will out-perform the '07 offense.

As for the defense, well, they don't look bad and they only have room to grow. The run defense, even W/O Ty Warren looks solid, and the secondary looks improved, as does the pass-rush.

High hopes for this coming season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

[QUOTE]Sign Edelman to an extension now.  Don't F around.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]Ha, thats not the Patriot way. Would be smart though, throw the kid a bone, because he would likely take it as he is probably not making much $ from where he was drafted.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who are those sexy Patriots? Sign them to extensions NOW!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE : I couldn't agree more. He looked just like Welker last year when he was healthy.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I like the potential but when he does it 110 times a year then I'll say he is just like Wes Welker. WW is as tough as it gets.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I wonder how bad we need Logan Mankins???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE] I wonder how bad we need Logan Mankins???

Did you see Connelly take on 3 guys to score that TD in the first quarter?  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE : Did you see Connelly take on 3 guys to score that TD in the first round. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

You gotta like it. The Pats have a way of getting an O-Line together..Good coaching I suspect.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Nice half. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I think Bob Kraft is Drunk

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Kraft sounds drunk.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

[QUOTE]I think Bob Kraft is Drunk

We were thinking the same thing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

No complaints from me.

In the first two drives (where it really matters) we outperformed the Saints. I'm very excited about our defense. They're young and athletic - they will be much improved from last year, and the pass-rush looks to be there, as does the run defense. The pass-coverage is always right there, just not quite able to make a play, but again, we're playing the Saints after all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE : We were thinking the same thing.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

He knocked the Mic off the stand and skrewwed up every sentence in his speech.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]No complaints from me. In the first two drives (where it really matters) we outperformed the Saints. I'm very excited about our defense. They're young and athletic - they will be much improved from last year, and the pass-rush looks to be there, as does the run defense. The pass-coverage is always right there, just not quite able to make a play, but again, we're playing the Saints after all.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

You have to be happy with what we saw against a  very good team..Really looking forward to next week now.