PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpporters. Show bpporters's posts

Re: PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE

im glad they don't do these interviews during regular season games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

No doubt , ESPN is becoming a joke , and has been for some time now. From the commentary , tone ,shows/analyst , they just have an overall bias that cant be ignored. I was think the samething , headline - " Saints pick up right where they left off ".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

#29 - running back Taylor is not bad.  Runs hard. Seems to have some good field vision.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I plan on re-watching the game on the NFL Network tonight.

I want to take a gander at specific players and see how they did, specifically:

-Marques Murrel
    -Hernandez and Gronkowski
    -Dan Conelly
    -Devin McCourty
    -Mike Wright
    -Brandon Spikes
    -Gerard Warren

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Then we would have never seen Joe Willie sexually harass Kobler in front of 10 million people. Man I was LMMFAO when that happened! And did anyone see him of Hard Knocks last night roaming the sideline and getting ready to melt in the rain. That was such an awkward moment last night when he was trying to teach Dirty Sanchez how to hold his hands before a snap. Schotty hadnt jumped in when he did Joe Willie would have fallen asleep in his chair from exhaustion , from all that hand work.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I haven't watched the game yet, I will at 11 as well but isn't Wilhite #24?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

I really like what I saw from Spikes and would put him at the top of the list for rookies. Dev. Mc would be right behind him.          Great play!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpporters. Show bpporters's posts

In Response to Re: PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE:
    [QUOTE]I really like what I saw from Spikes and would put him at the top of the list for rookies. Dev. Mc would be right behind him.          Great play!
    Posted by ONE-TIME[/QUOTE]

both those guys looked good, didn't see any problem with spikes speed either, he is always around the ball and a very good tackler. mcourtney looks fast, good return man too. hernandez looked good and tate made a nice catch. i thought that chung looked good too, nice open field tackles, something that we have lacked recently.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainevent1836. Show mainevent1836's posts

Champ, yeah wilhite is 24, wheatley is 22

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

This QB is road kill......cut him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Another guy who looked pretty good was Tate. I couldnt be more excited about seeing this kid ball out when healthy. Lets not forget just how good this kid was in college , he would have been a top 15-20 pick. He has a great skill set , size , speed , hands , awareness etc. Id love to see him stay healthy and show what he can do. If healthy I really believe he can be a 80/1100/7-8 guy for years to come.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Brady looks like a man possessed. (In a good way)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Wow , that was speed. He looked a lot like D-Jack on that play. Reminded me a lot of Moss in his early days. Minne. would throw him those bubble screens/quick outs all the time. Great play!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpporters. Show bpporters's posts

In Response to Re: PATS / SAINTS GAME THREAD ANYONE:
    [QUOTE]Another guy who looked pretty good was Tate. I couldnt be more excited about seeing this kid ball out when healthy. Lets not forget just how good this kid was in college , he would have been a top 15-20 pick. He has a great skill set , size , speed , hands , awareness etc. Id love to see him stay healthy and show what he can do. If healthy I really believe he can be a 80/1100/7-8 guy for years to come.
    Posted by ONE-TIME[/QUOTE]

if he can stay healthy he will be a nice added weapon. he knows how to get open, runs good routes and has sure hands. he's going to be good. if the offensive line can hold up they are going to put lots of points on the board this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Great hit , great play , thats how to finish! Man Im fired up for this team!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Great play. Great start to the season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

1 W down 22 to go.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Im really impressed with the new guys.. and even with wilhite and wheatley.  I think one or both gets cut, but they looked better than they have in a while.  Zac Robinson, meh.  Hard to say he was horrible, the line was like swiss cheese, but he didn't impress me.  Spikes is amazing.  Edelman is ridiculous. Law Firm looked really good against the 1's.  Im thinking Fred doesn't make the team.  Cant see them carrying 5 again.  Need the extra for line /olb candidates. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Hoyer is really a solid number 2, edelman is unreal, spikes very good, beating the saints was nice too.