Pats should make an offer for T.O.!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Pats should make an offer for T.O.!

Why not!  Bills aren't going anywhere, T.O. is unhappy, and the Pats need a #3WR!!!!!  I'll take T.O's big ego all day if he can get open and catch the damn ball!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Pats should make an offer for T.O.!

T.O. hates Randy Moss. 

Seeing as how both are trying to pass the incomparable Jerry Rice in TDs, if Moss starts getting some TD passes it might be a problem in NE. It would be a great thing to see Moss and Owens on the same team though. Maybe, if Belichick can get him to buy into the NE way and promise him a ring T.O. might chillax. 

A fourth round pick for T.O. would be nice. Wes Welker and Ben Watson would have the greatest seasons every accomplished at their positions. Slot WR and TE. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

In Response to Re: Pats should make an offer for T.O.!:
    [QUOTE]T.O. hates Randy Moss. Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Huh?  They seemed pretty friendly too each other before the Bills game.  I have never heard about them hating each other.  But T.O. is so right for the Pats right now.  He fills in the #3 spot perfectly and in the event of Moss getting injured, T.O. would be the perfect insurance policy.

The Bills might just be willing to wheel and deal, T.O. is doing nothing in Buffalo(blame Edwards and coaches), and would probably just like to stock up on draft picks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It's more a competitive hate. Remember in '07? The real 81? 

I'm all for it, but Belichick won't do it. It would be a great pick-up. The offense would be outstanding. I don't even know why he wouldn't do it, but I know he wouldn't do it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]It's more a competitive hate. Remember in '07? The real 81?  I'm all for it, but Belichick won't do it. It would be a great pick-up. The offense would be outstanding. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I agree Belichick won't do it, but it's ok to dream right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats should make an offer for T.O.! : I agree Belichick won't do it, but it's ok to dream right?
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

Yea, it would be an awesome sight to see the two best WRs of the 2000s play for the team of the 2000s. 

I doubt it would take more than a 4th round pick, but Belichick is Belichick. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

In Response to Pats should make an offer for T.O.!:
    [QUOTE]Why not!  Bills aren't going anywhere, T.O. is unhappy, and the Pats need a #3WR!!!!!  I'll take T.O's big ego all day if he can get open and catch the damn ball!
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

Who's going to throw the ball to T.O.?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Obviously Trent Edwards is going to throw the ball to T.O. since that trade will never happen.
    We have trolls from NY, SD and Indy, here comes one from Cleveland...
    Are the forum dedicated to the team you support that boring?