Pats sign another draft pick! They locked up Brandon Tate with a 4 year deal.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Pats sign another draft pick! They locked up Brandon Tate with a 4 year deal.

The Pats signed 3rd round WR Brandon Tate to a 4 year deal with only a 770,000.00 dollar signing bonus. He will most likely start the year on the PUP list but I have high hopes for this kid. He was considered by some to be a 1st rounder before he hurt his knee. He is one of only 4 people in NCAA football history to return a kick and a punt for a TD in the same game so he is clearly a game breaker. If he can contrbute on kick returns and be a solid WR for the future he is a huge steal for this draft.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect81. Show mosseffect81's posts

Re: Pats sign another draft pick! They locked up Brandon Tate with a 4 year deal.

Nice Job By Floyd Reece!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Re: Pats sign another draft pick! They locked up Brandon Tate with a 4 year deal.

All time return leader in NCAA history despite not playing half of last year.  I watched him play a lot at UNC, very explosive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

So once he is healthy do you think he is a lock to be our kick returner?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

My prediction is that when Tate is healthy and learns the offense he will have all my neighbors out here on the prairie saying "Percy who?"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I agree with you, and its not even a knock on Percy himself cause i do think that kid has loads of talent but more so a shot at the Vikings. They will not develop Percy to his fullest ability. If Percy was drafted by Bill Belichick I think he could be one of the most dominate played in the NFL, and the same goes for Reggie Bush. Belichick is a great coach with a great staff and they are all great teachers. Guys that get drafted to teh pats have a much better chance at becoming a great player. The Vikings wont develop Percy and he will become an after thought in this league. But Tate will look like the steal of the draft.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea but Desmond Howard never was any good at WR only at kick returning so lets hope this kid is a little more well rounded then Howard was. I am hoping that in the next 3 years this kid has at least 1000 yard season. Thats my hope, I really hope that being around guys like Moss and Welker will help this kid develop into a great WR.