Pats Sign CB Chevis Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Pats Sign CB Chevis Jackson

Saban LSU era system player.

Must men Wilhite's injury is worse than expected. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevis_Jackson

Slightly interesting that Jax signed Wheatley and now NE picks up Jax's scraps.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Re: Pats Sign CB Chevis Jackson

this kid was good his first year...

what happened 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

If he is signed to the active roster must also mean Wright and Pryor are not coming back this week too. Thats to bad because the Bears I think will try to pound the ball running. They have a awful oline........we should be ok here.......special teams concern me....bad turf and new kicker and rookie punter with Hester back there...........

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

wright and prior were fixed as our nickel guys i am not mistaken nickel is an important sub against martz offense 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Bears Oline is bad, they won't do much against a nickel front.  Y mention nickel I think the pats come out in a sub package D and remain there most of the game.  This could be a security blanket not to go with lack of depth.  BB never forgets names he's scouted, this kid was pickup in the 3rd round so can't be too bad.  Had some picks before so who knows but has good size and speed. 

Might see DM and Butler outside this kid in the slot and Arrington rushing with a hand down from DE spot.  that game manning fits, figure cutler might not do well with a very speedy CB coming off the edge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

He needs to change his last name to Regal.