Pats sign LB Niko

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmk. Show tmmk's posts

Pats sign LB Niko

Anyone know about him? He just signed to be the new ST ace in place of slater?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Pats sign LB Niko

Never heard of him. That;s a tall order to replace Slater as a STer. I don't think LBs are ever gunners on punts, which is Slater's bread and butter. He's also very good on kick coverage.

I'm thinking this Niko character is just an extra body not meant for the final 53.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

nepatriotsdraft.com

Training camp thrives on competition, both between offense and defense as well as between players of the same position.

With the signing of seven-year veteran linebacker Niko Koutouvides, special-teams focused players like Tracy White, Marques Murrell and Jeff Tarpinian have some new competition.

Koutouvides (6-2/238), played the last two years for the Tampa Bay Bucs, after spending time with the Seahawks and Broncos in the past. Scott O’Brien, Patriots special-teams coach, was with the Broncos during Koutouvides’ tenure there.

The former Purdue player and 4th round draft pick totaled 30 tackles during his last two seasons with the Bucs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I can't find anything on this transaction. Do you have a link?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

murrell is getting cut next... jeff who? whats a tarpanian? slater is not indispensble. we do not need another receiver. y cant price or farnham  play there?