Pats still refuse to run the ball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats still refuse to run the ball

Goal to go from 4 and a 3rd and 2 inside 10 and Pats still pass.....every other team in league RUNS the ball there....Shades of Cincy loss again

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Re: Pats still refuse to run the ball

I couldn't watch the game -- snow storm took out my satellite -- but it sounded as if Ridley basically didn't play ( I only heard his name called a couple of times all afternoon).  In this situation it must mean that BB just does not trust him at all and won't play him even when it is necessary to.  But the defense --- oh my god -- can't hold a lead with 4 mins left to go in the game.  They are just worthless right now. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Because Josh is a bonafied mental headcase when it comes to situations like that. We haven't won anything with him here, we moved on once, why did we bring back the guy who forced Cutler out of town to draft Tebow!?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

You mean McDaniels the next head coach??? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You mean McDaniels the next head coach??? 

[/QUOTE]

Kraft would be stupid to let BB force him to keep McD as HC, absolut dumbest thing ever this franchise could do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No timeouts ya fools...Patriots could not take a chance on running the ball.  Stupid comments like yours are why you flip hamburgers and don't coach in the NFL.  Congrats Dolphins!!!

[/QUOTE]

No timeouts in 3rd quarter?? Dude hamburger flipping is too complicated for you clearly

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I will agree that this is a very, very valid point...and a very, very valid issue. Many have been saying this all season. Blount was a beast today, ride him till he's gassed, if that even happens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Seriously, something is very wrong here. All four running backs are averaging 4.3 ypc or over yet they're passing over 60% of the plays.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously, something is very wrong here. All four running backs are averaging 4.3 ypc or over yet they're passing over 60% of the plays.

[/QUOTE]

I missed the game, just got back from the mountains, but it is alarming to be reading some of this stuff on the phone on the way back.

It's unlikely we were going to win 6 games in a row anyway, but I just saw Brady had 55 passes with a 10-7 lead at halftime?

55 passes.  Wow.

Speecheless.  McDaniels and Brady need to be separated from one another because their off field friendship is clearly having in an effect when they sit and huddle with one another looking at the still during the game.

It has to got to stop. Sounds like the D held to under 20 points yet again, but our offense is busy fiddling with itself and not killing clock late because they refused to establish a run game again in the first half.

It cannot be any simpler.   

[/QUOTE]

The d held to UNDER 20 points again?

Get your fake radio checked and get your fake azz off this forum.

BB'S DEFENSE SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Could not seee the game

but when i heard taht TB was in  the shot gun on 3 and 1 - i was screming at the nfl game day radio - sop we get a fg

at least make them defend the damn run

the play formation had to come  from McD

Have to see the game BUT again i have no faith in nfl officials -

i can sse a day after BB amd TB where i just may not care anymore

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

They did establish the run game with Blount early,,,then,,,the blouse was put back on and the tease was over.

Now, I'm biased against McDaniels, have been from day one, and have said so a thousand times. That being said, this is an undermanned team and everyone needs to play strong. McDaniels clearly changed the game calls after we got 10 points and it stalled the O and completely stopped the running game. Miami fires off 17 unanswered and we are too wounded to throw our best punch right now.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They did establish the run game with Blount early,,,then,,,the blouse was put back on and the tease was over.

Now, I'm biased against McDaniels, have been from day one, and have said so a thousand times. That being said, this is an undermanned team and everyone needs to play strong. McDaniels clearly changed the game calls after we got 10 points and it stalled the O and completely stopped the running game. Miami fires off 17 unanswered and we are too wounded to throw our best punch right now.

[/QUOTE]

Wow. So, they pretended again to have it established and scurried away from continuining to?

Between that annoying thing and the supposed refs out again, what a furstrating game. I may not even watch it.

[/QUOTE]

They had  4.3 yds a carry

there were few possessions

Gost missed a fg early

and shanked a ko on miami's winning drive

i blame this on McD

AS to the players

A team loss with always help from the refs the nfl has no clue on how to call a game none

we get some we lose some but it is getting hard to listen or watch

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

They threw the ball 30 times by my count in the 4th quarter to make the come back. They abandoned the run at the end because they had to. Before the comeback they had a fairly balanced attack. Looking at the number of passes out of context as usual sets you up for looking foolish. If anything they needed to go hurry up to get the pressure off of Brady. Mankins is the only Olineman that even shows up nowadays.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

It's unlikely we were going to win 6 games in a row anyway, but I just saw Brady had 55 passes with a 10-7 lead at halftime?

55 passes.  Wow.

Speecheless.  McDaniels and Brady need to be separated from one another because their off field friendship is clearly having in an effect when they sit and huddle with one another looking at the still during the game.

It has to got to stop. Sounds like the D held to under 20 points yet again, but our offense is busy fiddling with itself and not killing clock late because they refused to establish a run game again in the first half.

[/QUOTE]

What a goon.  You didn't even watch the game but you think you can determine what went on based on the number of throws by the QB.  When posting this, you don't know what the score was when any of the passes were attempted.  You don't know anything.

The Pats had a 12 passes and two runs in a drive that lasted over seven minutes in the fourth quarter when they were trailing.  What's wrong with that?

You don't know because you didn't even watch it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I missed the game, just got back from the mountains, but it is alarming to be reading some of this stuff on the phone on the way back.

55 passes.  Wow.

[/QUOTE]

When you actually watch games you completely misunderstand what is going on.

Now you miss a game and yet you continue with inane babble.   Is it possible that you suffered oxygen deprivation in "the mountains"?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

55 passes.  Wow.

[/QUOTE]

When you actually watch games you completely misunderstand what is going on.

Now you miss a game and yet you continue with inane babble.   Is it possible that you suffered oxygen deprivation in "the mountains"?

[/QUOTE]

LOL....Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Ya, 36 years ago, in the womb, when his mom was out gathering acorns for dinner.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ya, 36 years ago, in the womb, when his mom was out gathering acorns for dinner.

[/QUOTE]

There must be a bar in NC called "The Mountains".   Guy was on here just before kickoff, claims to have missed the game, but comes back just after the finish.

I throw the Fraud Challenge Flag.