PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Well at least I didn't fall any further this week...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The division rankings are messed up. PatsEng is on a major roll. He should be in 4th place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The division rankings are messed up. PatsEng is on a major roll. He should be in 4th place.

[/QUOTE]

I think PatsEng should be 5th.  He lost to NEGAME in week 2 so I can see why she would be ahead of him but have no idea why he would be below You've Been Gronked as PatsEng just gave him a whipping. 

For some reason it seems like it was meesed up last year and then was all fixed just before playoffs started.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think PatsEng should be 5th.  He lost to NEGAME in week 2 so I can see why she would be ahead of him but have no idea why he would be below You've Been Gronked as PatsEng just gave him a whipping. 

For some reason it seems like it was meesed up last year and then was all fixed just before playoffs started.

[/QUOTE]

I hope so, I'm leading the league in points and had the 2nd toughest schedule so far. Not sure how I'm still so low. Seriously me and B2A have had more points scored against us then 3/4 of the league has scored by themselves

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope so, I'm leading the league in points and had the 2nd toughest schedule so far. Not sure how I'm still so low. Seriously me and B2A have had more points scored against us then 3/4 of the league has scored by themselves

[/QUOTE] well go ask the league , if you can understand the gooblygook answer --let me kno

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] well go ask the league , if you can understand the gooblygook answer --let me kno

[/QUOTE]

I asked and they said since you were in the league they just kind of threw darts at a board and said close enough. Any league that could let Game win 4 times must not be taking it seriously either Cry

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

I still can't seem to get my team to find any consistency week to week. Frustrating as hell. I am open to trades on pretty much anything, so feel free to throw reasonable offers my way.

-RexRyan

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I asked and they said since you were in the league they just kind of threw darts at a board and said close enough. Any league that could let Game win 4 times must not be taking it seriously either Cry

[/QUOTE]

yea well because of your higher waiver wire you got a player I wanted again this week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

yea well because of your higher waiver wire you got a player I wanted again this week.

[/QUOTE]

Little ol' me? I'm just sweet and innocent. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Lost because of garbage time yards and a TD from Blount, so pissed Cameron did nothing for me at the very end. Congrats NEgame, unfortunately, haha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Tough way to go down TFB, 134 points in a loss. That was three weeks of points for my team!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

Tough way to go down TFB, 134 points in a loss. That was three weeks of points for my team!

No doubt!  Not only that but you mock me by using my Gronkey Gonk picture as your logo and now I'm going to be tied with NEGAME.  She is going to be teasing me all week!  Thanks a lot!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Holy chit I'm down 90 points! I've still got Forte, Jordy and Bennett going tonight so at least I have a fighting chance to make it respectable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt!  Not only that but you mock me by using my Gronkey Gonk picture as your logo and now I'm going to be tied with NEGAME.  She is going to be teasing me all week!  Thanks a lot!!

[/QUOTE]

Great picture. I've been saving it for when I needed to turn things around.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great picture. I've been saving it for when I needed to turn things around.

[/QUOTE]

Well couldn't you have waited one more week before turning things around?  LOL!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

0 points from my WR and somehow I pulled off a win. And I jumped from dead last to 11th place!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

0 points from my WR and somehow I pulled off a win. And I jumped from dead last to 11th place!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

What happened, did you give up on the season?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Pretty tight. Nobody is out of it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

No... Rusty was right, Brady Sux...  (SARCASM). I told you I was pretty much tanked when the draft happened. My team is horrible...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

No... Rusty was right, Brady Sux...  (SARCASM). I told you I was pretty much tanked when the draft happened. My team is horrible...

[/QUOTE]

that's cause you were sitting at some bar in new england enjoying life (don't blame you ) and didn' t you do auto

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

cyberknot  really , really 173 points and 70 0n the bench!!!! and who are those guys on your team   !!!  and you play me next--damn!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

cyberknot  really , really 173 points and 70 0n the bench!!!! and who are those guys on your team   !!!  and you play me next--damn!!

[/QUOTE]

a shoulda saved a few for this week...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

So, I need a TE badly for a playoff run and I have a buttload of flex players. If someone needs a flex player and has a top 5-10 type of TE shoot me a trade request or if you want one of my top flight players send me a trade offer with a top 3 TE