PATS TRADED THIER #58 PICK!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: PATS TRADED THIER #58 PICK!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: PATS TRADED THIER #58 PICK!!!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: PATS TRADED THIER #58 PICK!!!!!!! : Maybee he`s hoping to find someone in the late rounds who can clean the bathrooms or something?!
    Posted by SUZUKIGSXR

Nah he's trading the 5th to Al for his Pez collection. Seriously it has superman and batman in the same collection  O.O

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goffoli. Show goffoli's posts

In Response to Re: PATS TRADED THIER #58 PICK!!!!!!! : Every post you've made has been negative and to complain. Go back to 1976 and watch those teams - you'll come to appreciate what's happening these days with the team.
    Posted by GrantW

Tell me something, are you happy with this draft so far? Honestly....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

giffoli i do like the draft so far...i am just being comical....im not pissed at all...im just having fun with it.,...stop being a tool and take that fat one out of your rear

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goffoli. Show goffoli's posts

giffoli i do like the draft so far...i am just being comical....im not pissed at all...im just having fun with it.,...stop being a tool and take that fat one out of your rear
    Posted by BradyHasMoreRings

yea, i was in the third grade once too... Finally a decent selection pick number #62