Pats Win Big if they do 2 things....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Pats Win Big if they do 2 things....

Take out Ray Rice and take away the LONG throw with a 3 safety look - add Wilson -- let Flacco beat you by moving methodically down the field--- he will not have 3 good games in a row.  So to summarize take away the long ball and ray Rice and Pats win by 14-17!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Re: Pats Win Big if they do 2 things....

#1 No Turn Overs

#2 Avoid Long Bomb TD's or Pass Interference Calls against

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Wasn't Jimmy the guy telling us Brady would never win another SB and BB wasted his career a few weeks ago? Am I makin this up? Why the change of heart?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wasn't Jimmy the guy telling us Brady would never win another SB and BB wasted his career a few weeks ago? Am I makin this up? Why the change of heart?

[/QUOTE]

He was visited by three Belichicks Christmas Eve.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I humbly accept your post and can say I was wrong - I hope you forgive me --I'm human and was wrong-I now believe the Pats could win 2-3 more -sorry if I came off as a negative Nelly -my Bad -love the Pats and will always -yes you are right in your post-I WAS WRONG!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I humbly accept your post and can say I was wrong - I hope you forgive me --I'm human and was wrong-I now believe the Pats could win 2-3 more -sorry if I came off as a negative Nelly -my Bad -love the Pats and will always -yes you are right in your post-I WAS WRONG!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Wow, someone on these boards admitting they were wrong. How refreshing. If the Pats lose this weekend you better not give us I told you so "they would never win again". Welcome to the ostrich club.Texas Pat is still hedging his bets but if they win this weekend he may want to finally join and admit the Pats are actually a pretty well run organization.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

Take out Ray Rice and take away the LONG throw with a 3 safety look - add Wilson -- let Flacco beat you by moving methodically down the field--- he will not have 3 good games in a row.  So to summarize take away the long ball and ray Rice and Pats win by 14-17!

[/QUOTE]

I am not sure why you say "3 safety look". If you take out a LB for a DB you are inviting more runs. I do not mean never to do that but I am not sure it is needed as a frequent package.

You also say nothing about what the O has to do..... And one of them is of course protect Brady, give him some time...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

So let me get this right. Don't let them throw and don't let them run and we should win???

Way to state the obvious there jim.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Stopping the run enough so the secondary can focus on the pass is key yes, but that is not a stretch. That will happen.

I think the Saftey play is critcal. I agree with that item.

My two things:

1. An int on a long ball.
    McCourty back there is big, if he can get a pick on a long ball..and I think he can, Flacco will lose his biggest threat and will fall apart as will the Ravens.

2. Two long 8-15 play drives in the first half. The Ravens defense will be through for the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

:)

nice

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to BoisesBiggestPatsFan's comment:

So let me get this right. Don't let them throw and don't let them run and we should win???

Way to state the obvious there jim.

Hey big guy -way to distort what I said ---I said don't give up the LONG throw and hold Rice in check - you are a moron--read the post next time-maybe you had one 2 many. Of course they will throw but let Flacco methodically go down the field - he will make a mistake--are you just posting to post? Maybe you should read the OP again --FOOL!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

+1

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

If We Inject The Flu Virus In The Vent System At The Ravens Hotel...Just Kidding, ExAcute...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

You were an idiot then, even more so now.

And I care about your opinion -WHY? Take a hike loser!

Ok, I'll let you have the last word, even thou you are seldom right but always outspoken!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pats run D has been good.  They will take away the run soooo...

1. Take away the deep ball

2. No PI calls on those deep ball attempts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

These are the two things they need to do:

1. Block. It's no coincidence that the most points theyve scored against this team since '96 came when Suggs was missing. That defense cannot conver that well, same thing with last season too. Pressure is the biggest factor. Ngata hasn't been as dominant this year and Suggs is playing on a roided up Achilles and Biceps. If the front 5 can prevent them from getting pressure when they rush just 4, then the Pats will be able to exploit the back end of that defense. Also, throw deep. Broncos refused to throw a pass greater than 15 yards and the Bal defensive backs figured that out.

2. Pass rush. Vince Wilfork was an absolute force last championship game, have to imagine they won't let that happen again. Other guys are going to need to win their one on ones. Flacco has poor pocket presence and thrives on the deep ball. He also rarely throws to the left. If Jones can get pressure he will get an opportunity to force a fumble (Flacco has had 10 this season). If Nink gets pressure he can push Flacco out towards the left. Either way, pressure will prevent those WRs from developing their deep routes. Their oline did a good job on Miller and Doom last week. The Dlineman will need to find a way.