Pats Workout DE/OLB Pass Rusher

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Pats Workout DE/OLB Pass Rusher

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My god this board sucks.  I apologize for the duplicats, but it's not me. That;s twice today alone it did that.

Use this one...

[/QUOTE]

Get a new computer....    but with a name like Law and a little attitude, he could go a long way....   lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

For f u k sakes our D is getting to be a joke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i guess its worth a shot, the defense hasnt been getting pressure on qb's at all....allowing jason campbell to look elite....and making case keenum look pretty good too. the corners can only cover so long.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Well volmer is concussed, we need more olinemen

really sux for him and more bad for us

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

I thought this is why we resigned Carter?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

maybe we need some fresh legs.  Carter is a shell of his former self, and we need to do SOMETHING to get a rush and find a OLB that can run.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait I thought Carter was the second coming and the reason why we saved cap space?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to seawolfxs's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean Solder.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Did they sign him? If so, maybe he can channel some Cameron Wake.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to teegee's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean Solder.

[/QUOTE]

sorry , with the all the injuries i cant keep it straight

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS     Source: Patriots work out DE Cordarro Law December, 11, 2013 DEC 11 5:03 PM ET By Field Yates | ESPNBoston.com

The  New England Patriots worked out free agent defensive end Cordarro Law on Wednesday, a source confirmed. 

Tom E. Curran of CSNNE.com first reported the news. 

Law, a 25-year-old out of Southern Miss, originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Seahawks in 2012. After being released by the Seahawks, Law signed with the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League in October of 2012. 

He starred during the 2013 season, totaling 14 sacks, third most in the CFL for the season. 

Law is 6-foot-2 and 262 pounds, projecting into the mold of either a defensive end or outside linebacker role. 

The Patriots have previously tapped into the CFL for defensive linemen, as they signed both Armond Armstead and  Jason Vega this past offseason. Vega was let go and has subsequently landed with the Cowboys, while Armstead has missed the entire season due to surgery late last summer to remove an infection.   http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4755107/source-pats-work-out-de-law   Jamie Collins teammate.  Great name, too.  Sounds like some tactic used by the Spanish Inquisition. lol   http://www.newerascouting.com/2011/12/30/draft-inteview-cordarro-law-dl-southern-mississippi/   http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Laying-down-the-Law/066960c8-7489-4454-bb86-c24d840aa7eb          [/QUOTE]

Looks like another guy the homers can gush over all offseason before he dissapears in training camp next year and he is coming from the cfl too??  All the better. If he DOES play this year, it just speaks to how desperate the pass rush situation has become.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looks like another guy the homers can gush over all offseason before he dissapears in training camp next year and he is coming from the cfl too??  All the better. If he DOES play this year, it just speaks to how desperate the pass rush situation has become.

[/QUOTE]

Hey now triple, I was killed by many that the CFL is a good sources to find talent that no other team has thought of tapping yet. Just look at Armstead, he's like a 2nd round pick! In all reality though there is a reason why these players are in the CFL and it's not a great resource of players. The best CFL team would loss to a top 5 NCAA team so I take any CFL player with a grain of salt and wouldn't get too excited about it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I know a guy who has CFL experience AND "knows the system" the Pats run.   Heck, he's young, rested, and just waiting by the phone for a call.

Shawn Crable.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS     Source: Patriots work out DE Cordarro Law December, 11, 2013 DEC 11 5:03 PM ET By Field Yates | ESPNBoston.com

The  New England Patriots worked out free agent defensive end Cordarro Law on Wednesday, a source confirmed. 

Tom E. Curran of CSNNE.com first reported the news. 

Law, a 25-year-old out of Southern Miss, originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Seahawks in 2012. After being released by the Seahawks, Law signed with the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League in October of 2012. 

He starred during the 2013 season, totaling 14 sacks, third most in the CFL for the season. 

Law is 6-foot-2 and 262 pounds, projecting into the mold of either a defensive end or outside linebacker role. 

The Patriots have previously tapped into the CFL for defensive linemen, as they signed both Armond Armstead and  Jason Vega this past offseason. Vega was let go and has subsequently landed with the Cowboys, while Armstead has missed the entire season dues to surgery late last summer to remove an infection.   http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4755107/source-pats-work-out-de-law   Jamie Collins teammate.  Great name, too.  Sounds like some tactic used by the Spanish Inquisition. lol   http://www.newerascouting.com/2011/12/30/draft-inteview-cordarro-law-dl-southern-mississippi/   http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Laying-down-the-Law/066960c8-7489-4454-bb86-c24d840aa7eb          [/QUOTE]

still amazing that the "greatest" GM of all time has been so lacking in his ability to draft or otherwise acquire a legitimate pass rusher over several drafts...but then he is also not great at drafting or finding WR or defensive backs either

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

What I'm saying is that if BB brought him to the team, he must be awesome.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait I thought Carter was the second coming and the reason why we saved cap space?

[/QUOTE]

We didn't "save" cap space, kid.  When you get a checkbook someday you will also learn about budgeting.

Cap space rolls over to the next season. Do the math. McCourty is due for a new deal as are others.

10-3 team, possible 2 seed (maybe a 1 seed).

Still waiting on Brady in January. Should we sign a Pro Bowl QB like an Alex Smith to back Brady up?

3 TDs, 7 INTs last 3 AFC Title games. That's a pattern to an adult.  A big, nasty pattern. All on Brady now.

[/QUOTE]

Why must you do that? Someone posts about the pats cap space and you immediately turn the focus the Brady. What are you hiding? You don't like people challenging your idol? 

Stay on point wonderboy. We are talking about the pass rush and a cfl kid they worked out. Shouldn't be hard for you. I know you have a few brain cells left.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We didn't "save" cap space, kid.  When you get a checkbook someday you will also learn about budgeting.

Cap space rolls over to the next season. Do the math. McCourty is due for a new deal as are others.

Still waiting on Brady in January. Should we sign a Pro Bowl QB like an Alex Smith to back Brady up?

3 TDs, 7 INTs last 3 AFC Title games. That's a pattern to an adult.  A big, nasty pattern. All on Brady now.

[/QUOTE]

Why must you do that? Someone posts about the pats cap space and you immediately turn the focus the Brady. What are you hiding? You don't like people challenging your idol? 

Stay on point wonderboy. We are talking about the pass rush and a cfl kid they worked out. Shouldn't be hard for you. I know you have a few brain cells left.

[/QUOTE]

He pimps pills for a living.   Sometimes it gets too tempting to dip into the free samples.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and he just tried to check me by saying why must I always bring up Tavon Wilson when the thread mentioned his name before me so it was on topic.

What a hippo krite!!! (Im my Penelope Cruz voice, BLOW)

Every post he has to throw in his 3 Tds, 7 Ints stats...lol. I dont even know why people believe his lies of being a pats fan. He is an ovbious troll in disguise who I spotted from Day 1 years ago and others are just now catching on. He only watches the game to hope that Brady fails so he come here and gloat and that is pathetic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just like how he calls me kid when he posted himself he;s in his mid 30's which means he's barely a couple years older (well physically at least). Btw I'm not sure he actually knows what save means since part of the meaning of save is to store away for future use which would include during the season or into next season. Glad he doesn't handle my money lol btw does calling me kid (I'm 32) count as an insult? That didn't last long