In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I agree, not because I think Welker is a genius who the Pats needed to break bank for like the OP, I just think that Brady's unhealthy relationship with Welker made him too Welker dependent.

Brady probably hasn't worked on his deep ball since 2009 when Randy was still a threat since his deep ball looks like he's trying to emulate Sanchez anytime he goes deep. Brady has looked REALLY bad this season, like he checked out or something, and I think it's all because of Welker. 

I think Manning would be 7-0 with these Patriots, you can blame Kenny and Dobson all you want, but Brady zeroed in on Gronk targeting him 17 times. Open, not open, Brady didn't care.

[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, I've got to call more BS here. Brady had no unhealthy relationship with Welker.  Welker was by far his best receiver on a team that had very few receivers.  He threw to him a lot because that's what he was given to throw to.

[/QUOTE]

Pre-2009, our boy was a lethal surgeon capable of cutting teams open and devouring their hearts with Reche Caldwell as his best WR. Now? He can't control his passes and overcommits. What changed? His BFF left that he used to work out with in the offseason.

If Brady rights himself and becomes Brady again we still have a chance, if not? Oh boy...

[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^ Same guy, who said last night, that "it was the women's (Pats fans) fault that she got punched in the face by the Jets fan", at the game.

Obviously, displaced reasoning ability.  Rusty # 2017?????

[/QUOTE]

You're silly if you think that lady had no fault in getting hit, would you jump into a fight shoving some and striking them? No you wouldn't because you expect the person might punch you, no? Why did she think she was in any danger? Because boys aren't suppose to hit girls? Welcome to the real world, mister. Not everyone is a White Knight who lives by a code of honor, there are bad people in the world. 

I'm a realist, you're an idealist. 

[/QUOTE]

Realist?  Really pathetic, yes.  Realist, NO!

Is that what you'd tell your daughter if some guy twice her size punched her in the face?

Sorry your mommy and daddy didn't teach you to never hit girls.  Mine did.

Sorry you are so inadequate in your manhood that a women threatens you.

You obviously have a different set of principles.

They are showing that on the TV as we speak.  I don't think the realist agree with you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Re: Pats would be 7-0 with Welker.

The Welker decision is proving to be a horrific blunder by the Pats front office. Yes, I absolutely do think he was worth 3 years/ 24 million or even more especially to this team. The guy is tuff as nails and always on the filed. If you ask anyone in the Pats organization they would take this decision back. Now Danny could prove me wrong, rise up and stay healthy the rest of the year and put up huge numbers but sadly I do not see that happening.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I agree, not because I think Welker is a genius who the Pats needed to break bank for like the OP, I just think that Brady's unhealthy relationship with Welker made him too Welker dependent.

Brady probably hasn't worked on his deep ball since 2009 when Randy was still a threat since his deep ball looks like he's trying to emulate Sanchez anytime he goes deep. Brady has looked REALLY bad this season, like he checked out or something, and I think it's all because of Welker. 

I think Manning would be 7-0 with these Patriots, you can blame Kenny and Dobson all you want, but Brady zeroed in on Gronk targeting him 17 times. Open, not open, Brady didn't care.

[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, I've got to call more BS here. Brady had no unhealthy relationship with Welker.  Welker was by far his best receiver on a team that had very few receivers.  He threw to him a lot because that's what he was given to throw to.

[/QUOTE]

Pre-2009, our boy was a lethal surgeon capable of cutting teams open and devouring their hearts with Reche Caldwell as his best WR. Now? He can't control his passes and overcommits. What changed? His BFF left that he used to work out with in the offseason.

If Brady rights himself and becomes Brady again we still have a chance, if not? Oh boy...

[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^ Same guy, who said last night, that "it was the women's (Pats fans) fault that she got punched in the face by the Jets fan", at the game.

[/QUOTE]

You're silly if you think that lady had no fault in getting hit, would you jump into a fight shoving some and striking them? No you wouldn't because you expect the person might punch you, no? Why did she think she was in any danger? Because boys aren't suppose to hit girls? Welcome to the real world, mister. Not everyone is a White Knight who lives by a code of honor, there are bad people in the world. 

[/QUOTE]

Is that what you'd tell your daughter if some guy twice her size punched her in the face?

They are showing that on the TV as we speak.  I don't think the realist agree with you.

[/QUOTE]

I would teach my daughter to respect other people's space and not to ever raise her hand to someone unless they strike you first. Congratulations, you have an off switch, but most people do not. Not everyone believes in your ideology. 

Also, stop trying to paint me as some wife beater because I want to hold an adult responsible for their actions. If you leave your front door open, don't cry when someone robs you. If you strike someone, don't cry when someone strikes you back.

He can easily claim self defense since she hit him first.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Probably

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

There is no doubt our GM has left our receiving situation in a lurch. Very very very poor performance on this by him.

To be fair, he probably couldn't see AH getting incarcerated coming. But as soon as AH was bagged for murder 1, dramatic moves should have been made. They weren't.

As far as Amendola, it was a good potential signing but with his history, you don't go there with some rookies, a backup and a hurt HOF caliber TE as your mix. You don't bring in an injury question unless your situation is very stable.

If AH didn't happen or Welker was retained, the situation would be much better obviously.

Poor GMing on this, plain and simple.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't know what they'd be with Welker, but having Welker wouldn't bring Vince back. Instead of wasting money on Amendola (who I'd be willing to bet 100 bucks that he won't be brought back next year), they could of spent some money on the defensive line. Instead now we are going to have to watch every team in the NFL try to stuff it down our throats....we weren't good on third and ones before...now they are a guarantee.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've got this chump 49 on ignore. He just really isn't worth wasting the time to read. He seems to like Rusty though. LMAO@him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know what they'd be with Welker, but having Welker wouldn't bring Vince back. Instead of wasting money on Amendola (who I'd be willing to bet 100 bucks that he won't be brought back next year), they could of spent some money on the defensive line. Instead now we are going to have to watch every team in the NFL try to stuff it down our throats....we weren't good on third and ones before...now they are a guarantee.

[/QUOTE]

Losing our best 3 players on a D that FINALLY looked like a big league operation is devastating.

And I'm afraid Tom and the lame collection of WRs BB has stuck him with simply can't carry this on his back anymore at this point.

Things don't look good. The only silver lining I see is that maybe Kraft will finally wake up and get something better going on with the GM thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Go route for the Broncos

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Losing our best 3 players on a D that FINALLY looked like a big league operation is devastating.

And I'm afraid Tom and the lame collection of WRs BB has stuck him with simply can't carry this on his back anymore at this point.

Things don't look good. The only silver lining I see is that maybe Kraft will finally wake up and get something better going on with the GM thing.

[/QUOTE]

I know, it's sad to watch a hall of famer's career possibly wind down like this. Football is very funny, you just don't know how much time you've got...all the more reason they shouldn't of saddled him with what's out there right now. Come to think of it, all the more reason why we shouldn't of spent five years "rebuilding a defense" worrying about every penny and trying to be smarter than everyone. Didn't work out too good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I thought our D put up a decent fight...I hate to sound like a broken record but it is our coaching staff that is hurting us the most right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Did the Patriots not have the opportunity to go after David Neson or Donald Jones when they were both cut by the Bills, and the Pats chose to pursue Donald Jones?  The Pats' talent assessment for the WR position has never been so great.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know, it's sad to watch a hall of famer's career possibly wind down like this. Football is very funny, you just don't know how much time you've got...all the more reason they shouldn't of saddled him with what's out there right now. Come to think of it, all the more reason why we shouldn't of spent five years "rebuilding a defense" worrying about every penny and trying to be smarter than everyone. Didn't work out too good.

[/QUOTE]

It is ironic that Tom's greatness allowed BB to stink as a GM and deny Tom another ring. smh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

There is no doubt our GM has left our receiving situation in a lurch. Very very very poor performance on this by him.

To be fair, he probably couldn't see AH getting incarcerated coming. But as soon as AH was bagged for murder 1, dramatic moves should have been made. They weren't.

As far as Amendola, it was a good potential signing but with his history, you don't go there with some rookies, a backup and a hurt HOF caliber TE as your mix. You don't bring in an injury question unless your situation is very stable.

If AH didn't happen or Welker was retained, the situation would be much better obviously.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is not so much letting Welker go but the failing to adequately replace him that defies logic. He was the most productive receiver on the Pats for the last few years and they replace him with an iffy injury prone dud. DA would be more a replacement for Edelman not Welker. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, they would not be 7-0 with Welker.  Brady would still be a very inaccurate passer.  Stop blaming the new guys for everything.

[/QUOTE]

Hello denial, meet DoNotSleepOnThePats.

[/QUOTE]

talk about denial...hows you multiple personality disorder today Bustchise...not too good apparently... :)

GOTYA!!!!!

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

Look at this clown.  He is giving jets trolls all the attention they want and he is cluttering up the board doing so.  The sad thing is he doesn't realize he is doing exactly what they want him to do.  Well done melnitwit.  You won the not so bright award.  Keep giving the trolls all the attention.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would teach my daughter to respect other people's space and not to ever raise her hand to someone unless they strike you first. Congratulations, you have an off switch, but most people do not. Not everyone believes in your ideology. 

Also, stop trying to paint me as some wife beater because I want to hold an adult responsible for their actions. If you leave your front door open, don't cry when someone robs you. If you strike someone, don't cry when someone strikes you back.

[/QUOTE]

Funny, the state police are looking for him.

I've wanted to hit a women, once in my life,  I didn't, even though it was WELL deserved and I was at a breaking point after years of crap.

No excuse for him or anyone else, for that matter,  Have some f'n scruples.

Put your big boy pants on, will ya?  Probably kick dogs, too.  I'd bet on it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've got this chump 49 on ignore. He just really isn't worth wasting the time to read. He seems to like Rusty though. LMAO@him

[/QUOTE]

EERILY LIKE RUSTY!  Is there really more than one so sick here?  IDK

Wonder why?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, they would not be 7-0 with Welker.  Brady would still be a very inaccurate passer.  Stop blaming the new guys for everything.

[/QUOTE]

Hello denial, meet DoNotSleepOnThePats.

[/QUOTE]

talk about denial...hows you multiple personality disorder today Bustchise...not too good apparently... :)

GOTYA!!!!!

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

Look at this clown.  He is giving jets trolls all the attention they want and he is cluttering up the board doing so.  The sad thing is he doesn't realize he is doing exactly what they want him to do.  Well done melnitwit.  You won the not so bright award.  Keep giving the trolls all the attention.

[/QUOTE]

Why does this  troll with 16 different names always say the same thing?  With the same green writing and font?  And why is he always repeating what rusty always says?  DUH

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

True dat!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nothing lasts forever. Would rather see Brady and the Patriots win just one more SB before he is traded or retires.  More likely, the last few chapters have greater odds of being a hollow shell of the glory years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is not so much letting Welker go but the failing to adequately replace him that defies logic. He was the most productive receiver on the Pats for the last few years and they replace him with an iffy injury prone dud. DA would be more a replacement for Edelman not Welker. 

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes when you have a goose that lays golden eggs you think you can try any old silly ploy and when it hits the fan you will just reach under for some more of those "fix my latest f'up eggs". But even a golden goose can lay only so many of those golden eggs for you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

The Pats are 7-0 with Manning, Brees, Rogers, Luck, Wilson, Ryan, Roethlisberger, HELL, even Flacco the jump ball QB. 

Last game I wasn't one of the guys calling for Brady to retire, but after yesterday? I think the Pats would do well to give Johnny Football a look if he falls to them next year.

[/QUOTE]

That's absurd! They play a read offense so...unless you are sitting with BB every Monday watching tape you have no clue as to whether it was Brady, the reciever or the OL.

I'm so tired of posters here acting like they have dinner with BB every Monday night to discuss the ills of this team - 5 and 2 BTW - and know what he is thinking or seeing. This is one of the most secretive team in the league! And yet everyone knows what BB and TB are thinking and doing....what a joke!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Section136's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Pats are 7-0 with Manning, Brees, Rogers, Luck, Wilson, Ryan, Roethlisberger, HELL, even Flacco the jump ball QB. 

Last game I wasn't one of the guys calling for Brady to retire, but after yesterday? I think the Pats would do well to give Johnny Football a look if he falls to them next year.

[/QUOTE]

That's absurd! They play a read offense so...unless you are sitting with BB every Monday watching tape you have no clue as to whether it was Brady, the reciever or the OL.

I'm so tired of posters here acting like they have dinner with BB every Monday night to discuss the ills of this team - 5 and 2 BTW - and know what he is thinking or seeing. This is one of the most secretive team in the league! And yet everyone knows what BB and TB are thinking and doing....what a joke!

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you haven't gotten the memo - there are posters on here who know all of the inside details of the Welker/Pats scenario, are intimately familiar with the detailed procedure associated with Gronk's surgically repaired forearm and understand exactly how every position on the field is supposed to function on both sides of the ball.  

And, yes, as a matter of fact, it is a joke.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wish I did have dinner with BB last Monday....I coulda leaned over and said pssssttttt.....psssstttttt....beware of the 3 Rs....Rob, Rex and Roger are cooking up a little 913b2 surprise for you on Sunday...........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wish I did have dinner with BB last Monday....I coulda leaned over and said pssssttttt.....psssstttttt....beware of the 3 Rs....Rob, Rex and Roger are cooking up a little 913b2 surprise for you on Sunday...........

[/QUOTE]

Bill: "I don't care.  I will cheat until I get caught"