Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?

In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Many underlying problems.....
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Exactly, this board is about FB, not how many computers you have, or you've come close to an anti-dote for rats eating de-con or who has an Fhd or Shd............

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]You've missed a lot of life as a lot of ppl toot their own horns all the time.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

No I've not, I'm 70yo, married to a beautiful woman and have led a full life, an my horn is still in the closet!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Sounds like some of us are jealous...
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

If shoe fits, wear it, don't have a jealous bone in my body!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : But there's no "we" in it. There's New England organization                                                  with no connection to the fans over here. Just as there is no "I" in team, so is there no "we".  I was a fan of the Beatles (and still am) when I was a kid.  I never used a "we" when talking about them, even though I am still a Beatlemaniac.  I don't see how the Pats are any different.  I have no involvement in player transactions, so I am not concerned about it.  I fail to see why others get their panties in a bunch over it.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Then why the are you even on BDC?  What's the point?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Is that like saying, "I'm not prejudiced"?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

This is getting stupid, I'm done!!!
    I'm white, my wife is a very beautiful BLACK women, so I guess I'm prejudice!!!

Get a life!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I don't "feel" I deserve anything.  You may have three degrees but if you WERE smart, you'd realize that. Just about anyone worth his salt that wants to put food on the table that is a "theoretical chemist" as I am works in the pharmaceutical area.  Does it shock you that I know pharmaceuticals and some biochemistry?  I may have helped to discover a potential drug that is very effective against cancer that is a metabolite of an RT inhibitor.

If you had a PhD you must be smart enough to realize that you "feel" you deserve a forum without fake "GM's" and bring out your PhD to prove that you are smarter then most people here so you are above reproach. Wait... I know your type in the labs. You are the type that can't get anything wrong and are completely OCD. You eventually butted heads with the wrong person and were called out for your work. In defeat you went into theoretical chemistry because you couldn't control everything in the labs anymore and in theoretical chemistry there is no questioning your design just someone in a lab doing your work to make it real and say it can't work and you try again.

BTW creating a new screen name to argue with people, really dmpc or should I say 66'? but I've had my fun and now you grow boring so I'm just going to toss you on ignore now. Good luck getting the arm-chair GM's out. I'm going to have fun discussing the draft and FA's now

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : If you had a PhD you must be smart enough to realize that you "feel" you deserve a forum without fake "GM's" and bring out your PhD to prove that you are smarter then most people here so you are above reproach. Wait... I know your type in the labs. You are the type that can't get anything wrong and are completely OCD. You eventually butted heads with the wrong person and were called out for your work. In defeat you went into theoretical chemistry because you couldn't control everything in the labs anymore and in theoretical chemistry there is no questioning your design just someone in a lab doing your work to make it real and say it can't work and you try again. BTW creating a new screen name to argue with people, really dmpc or should I say 66'? but I've had my fun and now you grow boring so I'm just going to toss you on ignore now. Good luck getting the arm-chair GM's out. I'm going to have fun discussing the draft and FA's now
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I didn't know Bobby Grier was born in Maine or had a Ph.D.

I was born in Mass and do not have a Ph.D. Is that information useful?

Oh, I also moved to a red state and think ALL races can be prejudice. More useful information for a Football forum?

Lets talk football! Lets play GM.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I didn't know Bobby Grier was born in Maine or had a Ph.D.

Jeesh, enough with the Ph. D you freakin dork.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I was born in Mass and do not have a Ph.D. Is that information useful? Oh, I also moved to a red state and think ALL races can be prejudice. More useful information for a Football forum? Lets talk football! Lets play GM.
    Posted by thehub[/QUOTE]

I am sorry, but until you post your CV 1966 cannot respect your opinions.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Opinions don't bother me, but having opinions about stuff you have NO control over is a waste of time, no?  ........
    Sort of like having an opinion about people with GM type opinions?  Now that's ironic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Go reflux in an H2 atmosphere.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

"I assume in your GEEK world this is an insult"
         ~hrk

I once said the EXACT same thing '66 said, at a dinner gala (someone got boisterous during the golf club's cocktail hour when the sauvignon blanc ran low, still, the chicken swaray was superb), The ENTIRE place went wild!!  I left as the newest inductee of the membership committee, AND I got the hot girl. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

call you out PHD boy.....
    So, tell us!...In your astute knowledge (which I now question) What was your conclusion within your findings on your PHD, 
    I wonder with the x-ray finding of the dual membrane cohesion tests done on certain axial parameters, why did the membranes break down and lose source with the medicated proteins?

Now within certain parameters, this doesnt happen but when negative protons were induced all cohesion was lost and the membrane breakdown was substancial to within failure limits. Further testing proved this to a key protein.

Why and how should this be addressed in your opinion? 

I already know the answer of course and no, I still have not written my thesis.
    Your PHD, is not the solution, it's part of your problem.

I have deduced from reading you forum rants, that you have an impending growth in the inner regeion of you bilaterall cerebral cortex.
    I now know that you have "Reverse Growth Brain Stem Myopothy"
    (Means your brain grew at the wrong end of the Spine, YOUR AZZZ)
    SUK it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?:
    [QUOTE]Here's a poll to discover the real truth behind the real "Patsfansince 1966."
    Posted by sbruce9[/QUOTE]

You need some type of people skills just to even get an interview. There is no way Mr. "Get Off My Lawn" could get one.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : No I've not, I'm 70yo, married to a beautiful woman and have led a full life, an my horn is still in the closet!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother!!

"Great minds talk about IDEAS. Average minds talk about EVENTS. Small minds talk about other PEOPLE. And the smallest of minds talk about THEMSELVES."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Two points: 1.  Like you can really tell what someone is like by what they write in an online forum. 2.  There are a lot of us that don't have "people skills" that are working.  How do you explain that?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]
    1. Read his posts. That is what he is like here and how he chooses to represent himself. 
    2. How can I tell you have a job just because you say so in an online forum?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm not buying the doctorate, but I'll give '66 credit for stashing an alter ego with which to come in here and defend himself.

He and Romper Stomper should get together and hold a Schizphrenic Special Olympics.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Apparently AZPAT and I are the only ones that know that 66 is female.

Now you position yourself as the Patriots forum martyr? 

Speaking of that..

2 middle eastern men in a bar drinking goat milk. One pulls out his wallet, holds out a picture of a young man and says " This is my son Abdul...  hes a mayrtr you know"  The other man says " Oh you must be very proud." So not wanting to be out done he pulls out his wallet and shows a picture of his son and says "this is my son Omar, he's a mayrtr too"..  The first looks back and says " you know, they blow up so quickly"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Apparently AZPAT and I are the only ones that know that 66 is female.

Now you position yourself as the Patriots forum martyr? 

Speaking of that..

2 middle eastern men in a bar drinking goat milk. One pulls out his wallet, holds out a picture of a young man and says " This is my son Abdul...  hes a mayrtr you know"  The other man says " Oh you must be very proud." So not wanting to be out done he pulls out his wallet and shows a picture of his son and says "this is my son Omar, he's a mayrtr too"..  The first looks back and says " you know, they blow up so quickly"

25. This post has been removed.