PATSFANsince1966-PHD question sir,....Please enter and Direct a Medical Answer for the Good of Mankind

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

Re: PATSFANsince1966-PHD question sir,....Please enter and Direct a Medical Answer for the Good of Mankind

In Response to PATSFANsince1966-PHD question sir,....Please enter and Direct a Medical Answer for the Good of Mankind:
    [QUOTE]I call you out PHD boy..... So, tell us!...In your astute knowledge (which I now question) What was your conclusion within your findings on your PHD, I wonder with the x-ray finding of the dual membrane cohesion tests done on certain axial parameters, why did the membranes break down and lose source with the medicated proteins? Now within certain parameters, this doesnt happen but when negative protons were induced all cohesion was lost and the membrane breakdown was substancial to within failure limits. Further testing proved this to a key protein. Why and how should this be addressed in your opinion? I already know the answer of course and no, I still have not written my thesis. Your PHD, is not the solution, it's part of your problem. I have deduced from reading you forum rants, that you have an impending growth in the inner regeion of you bilaterall cerebral cortex. I now know that you have "Reverse Growth Brain Stem Myopothy" (Means your brain grew at the wrong end of the Spine, YOUR AZZZ) SUK it!
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

This sounds very logical. Im only a doctor of football psychology and  the very rare cases of Stooge-Itis-Syndrome (which I am sure Davedsone has)
    This man could be suffering from having his brain in has as-ssss
    Yes now Im sure of it!
    Well done!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: PATSFANsince1966-PHD question sir,....Please enter and Direct a Medical Answer for the Good of Mankind

In Response to PATSFANsince1966-PHD question sir,....Please enter and Direct a Medical Answer for the Good of Mankind:
    [QUOTE]I call you out PHD boy..... So, tell us!...In your astute knowledge (which I now question) What was your conclusion within your findings on your PHD, I wonder with the x-ray finding of the dual membrane cohesion tests done on certain axial parameters, why did the membranes break down and lose source with the medicated proteins? Now within certain parameters, this doesnt happen but when negative protons were induced all cohesion was lost and the membrane breakdown was substancial to within failure limits. Further testing proved this to a key protein. Why and how should this be addressed in your opinion? I already know the answer of course and no, I still have not written my thesis. Your PHD, is not the solution, it's part of your problem. I have deduced from reading you forum rants, that you have an impending growth in the inner regeion of you bilaterall cerebral cortex. I now know that you have "Reverse Growth Brain Stem Myopothy" (Means your brain grew at the wrong end of the Spine, YOUR AZZZ) SUK it!
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

Well this is a revelation. I had no idea that a rectum could type. Do you have any intelligent comments to make about football or is your sole purpose here to impress your playmates by showing them how tough you can be over the internet?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I'm not a Doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last week. Wait. I'm not a Doctor but I play one on the White House lawn.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: PATSFANsince1966-PHD question sir,....Please enter and Direct a Medical Answer for the Good of Mankind:
    [QUOTE]In Response to PATSFANsince1966-PHD question sir,....Please enter and Direct a Medical Answer for the Good of Mankind : Well this is a revelation. I had no idea that a rectum could type. Do you have any intelligent comments to make about football or is your sole purpose here to impress your playmates by showing them how tough you can be over the internet?
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Of course I have intelligent comments pumpkin, but they are beyond your compreshesion.  It's you that always speak of being tough, just look at your self appointed name (evil2010)
    At this point in time what would be intelligent about what the Patriots are doing?
    None of you will come close to picking anyone that BB chooses in the Draft.
    Talking about it or discussing it is pointless because none of these scenarios will ever develop.
    Now, would you like to discuss your choice of name Doctor Evil? Surprised

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Dr. Pepper will be proud of ya!