Patten back with Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Patten back with Pats

Patten back with Pats

The Lowell Sun

var requestedWidth = 0;
    if(requestedWidth > 0){ document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.width = requestedWidth + "px"; document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.margin = "0px 0px 10px 10px"; }

FOXBORO (AP) -- The New England Patriots have re-signed veteran wide receiver David Patten, a key offensive contributor in the early part of the last decade when the team won three Super Bowls.

Patten played in 54 regular-season and six playoff games with the Patriots from 2001-2004. He caught a touchdown pass from Tom Brady in the 20-17 upset of the St. Louis Rams in the 2002 Super Bowl.

Patten's 91-yard touchdown reception from Brady at Indianapolis on Oct. 21, 2001, remains the longest pass play in team history.

After leaving New England, the 35-year-old played for Washington and New Orleans. He was out of football in 2009 after being released by the Cleveland Browns in training camp.

http://www.lowellsun.com/football/ci_14468632

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Re: Patten back with Pats

This is an excellent opportunity for the Patriots to bring back a legitimate 3rd reciever, that had great chemistry with Brady.  Patton has always had good hands and versatility similar to Troy Brown.  I recall a game where he passed for a TD, caught a TD, and returned a punt for a TD. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

old news there's already a thread about this

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i hope not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

A no or low cost insurance move/ I'd be very surprised if he makes the team.