Pees is the Scapegoat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Pees is the Scapegoat?

I thought that lack of talent or the number of young players on defense was the reason why the D wasn't up to snuff.  I think the Pats need an O coordinator since the offense looked awful at times and couldn't put teams away.

Too bad Crennel and Weiss are already in KC. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Pees is the Scapegoat?

BB is the new DC... He will put his stamp on this teams D once again...  They should all be afraid... Very afraid..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

He has been awful since he came here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

MVP

The Team traded Seymour and Vrabel, Bruschi and Harrison retired and they let Asante Samuel walk.  Was Pees the problem over the past 2-3 years before this?  I don't think so.  I think lack of talent, bad FA signings and a lot of young players was more the reason for the performance of the D than Pees.  Was it Pees' fault that the Pats O couldn't get it done in the red zone? If the vaunted Pats O could have gotten it done then the season would look much different.   

I agree the team needs some changing, but to make Pees the scapegoat is wrong. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Vrabel is washed up and Burgess put up better stats this past season. Seymour wouldnt have made that big of a difference.

What about when the Pats had all these guys you are calling for and the D still failed in the super bowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

He needed to go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

OMG! Not only was he a lousy coach, but did you ever see how he parked his car? He parked so close that Brady could never open his door! What a dooooouche bag. I say good ridance to the bum!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

this D has struggled for a few years now.  luckily the O has covered it up in the past.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

So if Belichick is so smart, how could he let this guy stick around for so long when all the experts on this board knew he was a bad coach??

I tend to agree with Brookline Rob.  Pees may not be anything special but he's running Belichick's D, not his own.  If the defensive play calling was the major problem with the D, Pees would have been replaced long ago.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

no, he was part of the problem though. BB still has things to fix. this news helps a little bit in overcoming the debacle aginst the Ravens. waiting for more positive signs in the coming months