Pennington out for the year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pennington out for the year

The 'fins were struggling to begin with now this should kill any chance of repeating as AFC east champs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Re: Pennington out for the year

maybe even career ending I heard some say. unfortunate for anyone to have this happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

from last to first to last....what a bummer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan772. Show patsfan772's posts

thats what they get for laughing at brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Too bad for Pennington.  He's one of the NFL's good guys.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

When your quarterback is a Spanish-American War veteran, especially one known to have a bum shoulder from the Cuban campaign, the team must face a distinct possibility that the old geezer's shoulder will fall off and injure the center at the first opportunity.  Occasionally a Kurt Warner will keep his shoulders and knees together for all 16 games, but it's a gamble the team takes.  So, Father Time's reality has set in.

Miami will plug forward with Chad Henne, kind of a young kid but at least he's not a rook anymore.  0-3, huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Sad that Chad is paying for Parcell's bad Karma.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Pennington out for the year:
    [QUOTE]Sad that Chad is paying for Parcell's bad Karma.
    Posted by jedinate[/QUOTE]

Is your retardation genetic or is it organic?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]from last to first to last....what a bummer.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

But it gives Chad a chance to be the first three time winner of the NFL Comeback Player of the Year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

0-16 for the phins, not kidding.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RantinRaven. Show RantinRaven's posts

Maybe BB will trade Matt Light for their first rounder next year?  Only kidding!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Where's Bob Griese?  Did he jump off of Seven Mile Bridge?  Now he'll only be able to trash talk on behalf of other teams that beat us - the Dolphins are dead in the water... [chuckling]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Wont see Joey Porter talking trash anytime soon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Miami will be fine.

With that hocus-pocus, gizmo offense, they don't really need a quarterback anyway.

And plus besides, one Chad is as good as another.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Miami will be fine. With that hocus-pocus, gizmo offense, they don't really need a quarterback anyway. And plus besides, one Chad is as good as another.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
    agreed...and this actually opens up the fins offense quite a bit...the ball will actually be thrown down the field...

as a phins fan, i feel this season is lost already...but it will give valuable playing time to henne to see if he really is the man or we should start lookin for a young qb right now

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

A guy like Joey Porter does not have a year left in him to just throw away

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

henne has a strong arm... wouldnt be shocked to see the offense become more dynamic... but he will also make some turnovers

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I'm sorry for Chad Pennington. I agree that he is one of the nicest guys in the NFL by all accounts. We know what it's like to have your QB go down for the year and I hate seeing season ending injuries befall any player.
    That said, I do chuckle when I think of all the dumb things that SOME Phins fans said last year when Brady got hurt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramblinman1s. Show ramblinman1s's posts

Big chad fan, injuries killed that poor guy.  I'd love to see him rehab and take a backup role here.  Not saying he isnt capable of starting in a lot of places, I just think teams will shy away from him because of durability concers as a starter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Too bad for Pennington.  He's one of the NFL's good guys.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    I don't know about that. He once yelled at a bunch of reporters "You guys are lucky we even talk to you"!  Sounds like a case of severely inflated ego to me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe BB will trade Matt Light for their first rounder next year?  Only kidding!!
    Posted by RantinRaven[/QUOTE]
    I'd make that trade in a heartbeat. Miami's pick will definately be top 10, matt will be 32 next year and he's a journeyman LT at best. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

As much as I really do respect and like Chad Pennington, I am interested to see if the Dolphins will still talk trash about our team when they do not come close to 11-5, and do in fact not see the playoffs...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sorry for Chad Pennington. I agree that he is one of the nicest guys in the NFL by all accounts. We know what it's like to have your QB go down for the year and I hate seeing season ending injuries befall any player. That said, I do chuckle when I think of all the dumb things that SOME Phins fans said last year when Brady got hurt.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]
    You can count me out of that crew...i hate the pats, i hate the attitude that 90% of the fanbase has had since 2001 believing that was the year the NFL started or something...but tom brady is a man...i love my phins but brady scares the bejesus out of me, glad to have him back but tom, do me a favor and retire and go off with your supermodel wife and make lots of little toms

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pennington out for the year : You can count me out of that crew...i hate the pats, i hate the attitude that 90% of the fanbase has had since 2001 believing that was the year the NFL started or something...but tom brady is a man...i love my phins but brady scares the bejesus out of me, glad to have him back but tom, do me a favor and retire and go off with your supermodel wife and make lots of little toms
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Let the guy live first, all right?

Poor Chad.