Pepper Johnson Leaves the Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Pepper Johnson Leaves the Pats

sad. liked him. real good coach guess he's moving onto bigger things.

heres what Big Vince said about Pepper:

Embedded image permalink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Pepper Johnson Leaves the Pats

Vince Wilfork @wilfork75 3h

In regards to the news on Pepper Johnson here are my thoughts pic.twitter.com/En2HE1y0jI

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Wow....this really stings!  I bet he is tired of watching the D do ZILCH and bums like Matty P keeping a job. I never knew why he wasnt offered a D Coordinators job!

Its all downhill from here sorry and houston hired Crennell for their D.....smh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Matt Patricia should be next - anyone resposible for allowing 500 yards of offense on that unit should be canned. Has that even happened before in a title game? I'm tired of watching this fat slob walk around with a clip board in front of his mouth like everything he says is so secret...what's he saying? Yeah run that play that can't stop anybody...like last year and the year before and the year before that. Let's not blitz. Let's not cover. Let's not stop the run. Is that what he's saying? Go coach a division 3 team you slob!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Matt Patricia should be next - anyone resposible for allowing 500 yards of offense on that unit should be canned. Has that even happened before in a title game? I'm tired of watching this fat slob walk around with a clip board in front of his mouth like everything he says is so secret...what's he saying? Yeah run that play that can't stop anybody...like last year and the year before and the year before that. Let's not blitz. Let's not cover. Let's not stop the run. Is that what he's saying? Go coach a division 3 team you slob!!

[/QUOTE]I think he is saying if the Pats didnt trade down to all the crappy second round picks and picked in the first round where players are 10 times better JJ Watt and Clay Mattews would be playing for the Pats among others.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Mediumsizednuts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]I think he is saying if the Pats didnt trade down to all the crappy second round picks and picked in the first round where players are 10 times better JJ Watt and Clay Mattews would be playing for the Pats among others.

[/QUOTE]

Probably

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Was it not reported that when Matt Patricia was made DC Johnson was angry?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

i have a feelin HOuston may have an opening!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Pepper is looking for a chance to move up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was it not reported that when Matt Patricia was made DC Johnson was angry?

[/QUOTE]

helluva good LB too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He's sick of BB. Loves the guy, but sick of him.

BB will promote some know-nothing yes man like he always does. He likes them young so he can Lord it over them better.

If you see anybody gone, or not coming back, it's because they didn't lick the boots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Mediumsizednuts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think he is saying if the Pats didnt trade down to all the crappy second round picks and picked in the first round where players are 10 times better JJ Watt and Clay Mattews would be playing for the Pats among others.

[/QUOTE]

Not to mention Robert Quinn, who I was screaming to trade up 3 spots for when he fell in the draft.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Matt Patricia should be next -

[/QUOTE]

No way. He is a perfect young and stupid BB boot licker.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i have a feelin HOuston may have an opening!

[/QUOTE]

of course...He is going to Houston. Also I heard a rumor that half of the staff is going with him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Patricia should have been fired last year after the defense got steramrolled by the Crows! No defense is a bad defense!!!! This year performance in the AFC championship game was brutal to watch, again a terrible performance in the game that gets you to the game! 3rd down defense, didn't exsist! I like PJ and you never saw his linebackers slough off, even Spikes always gave his best.. Josh McD didn't exactly wow 'em in the big game either! He should have come out with guns ablazing he knew the weakness of the Broncos was their secondary, but noooooo he had to run the ball first to see if they were really good against the run, oops! They were... As for BB himself he needs to rein these guys in and start calling more of the plays on both sides of the ball, delegating hasn't worked.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patricia should have been fired last year after the defense got steramrolled by the Crows! No defense is a bad defense!!!! This year performance in the AFC championship game was brutal to watch, again a terrible performance in the game that gets you to the game! 3rd down defense, didn't exsist! I like PJ and you never saw his linebackers slough off, even Spikes always gave his best.. Josh McD didn't exactly wow 'em in the big game either! He should have come out with guns ablazing he knew the weakness of the Broncos was their secondary, but noooooo he had to run the ball first to see if they were really good against the run, oops! They were... As for BB himself he needs to rein these guys in and start calling more of the plays on both sides of the ball, delegating hasn't worked.

[/QUOTE]

this team is  horrible at 3rd down at defense and offense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Ouch, a young newer coaching staff loses another veteran coach. SB coaches are dropping like flies. If Scar retires, well then....BB stands alone with McDaniels who has done little to change our offensive philsophy in the post season for the last 9 years.. Pepp had been here for BB's 13 years. 

The loss of trusted veteran coaches has hurt this team more then any roster building. BB does not coach this team alone. This is just another hit on a long list of departures. 

Maybe Pepper has been wondering what the hell matt patricia actually does....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB will promote some know-nothing yes man like he always does. He likes them young so he can Lord it over them better.

If you see anybody gone, or not coming back, it's because they didn't lick the boots.

[/QUOTE]

Creative writing contest?  WTH do you know about Pepper's personal feelings?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I find it surprising that he left the staff without having a new job lined up.

He had no reason to do that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Things are weird in Foxboro as of late. The emperor has no clothes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't.  Actually he is the most ill informed and opinionated poster on this board. Babe's blurbs make proverbs on truck stop walls written in human feces look like a Shakespeare sonnet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

It's simple. Pepper Johnson did a good job.  There isn't room here to move up.  So without being a jerk he's quietly leaving.  There should be no hurt feelings.  Lot's of good people get passed over.  Best of luck to him. He's quite possibly heading to Houston. 

The emperor has some of the best duds around:  Three consecutive AFCCG appearances.  Not the best duds, but hardly anything to harp at. There are about 28 other emperors who's love that outfit. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't.  Actually he is the most ill informed and opinionated poster on this board. Babe's blurbs make proverbs on truck stop walls written in human feces look like a Shakespeare sonnet.

[/QUOTE]

+1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

A decimated team makes it to the AFC Championship game and things are weird in Foxboro???? Your old age is catching up with you Babe. Take a nap. This team did amazing things under the circumstances and you all, Babe at the wheel, are calling for a mutiny. Brilliant!!! You'll see the err of your ways soon enough. SPOILED AZZ BYTCHES, all of you. Change is part of the process and is critical to maintaining success. C-Ya Pepper! Now go join another team and see what makes the grass not so greener.......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A decimated team makes it to the AFC Championship game and things are weird in Foxboro???? Your old age is catching up with you Babe. Take a nap. This team did amazing things under the circumstances and you all, Babe at the wheel, are calling for a mutiny. Brilliant!!! You'll see the err of your ways soon enough. SPOILED AZZ BYTCHES, all of you.

[/QUOTE]

Yes...they are...they take losses like ten year old kids.....