In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pepper makes a lateral move to Buff following Mike Rodak to the Bills. Working under Schwatrz now. Bills have a great DL, and like most situations with the Pats, this move makes you go.....hmmmm?  

[/QUOTE]

It means he was let go, moron.

[/QUOTE]

It is believed that Johnson departed the Patriots to seek opportunities for advancement. Schwartz, a veteran coach who was fired after five seasons with the Detroit Lions, could be in line for another head coaching job as soon as the 2015 season. That could potentially open the door for Johnson to become the Bills' defensive coordinator.

Mike Rodak

[/QUOTE]

Umm, right. Did he advance?  How is a lateral movement to crappy Buffalo, advancing?

If he was advancing, he'd be hired as a DC somewhere, like maybe Buffalo. Buffalo picked Schwartz.

Why is this so difficult?  If BB let his contract expire and Pepper had nothing lined up, that means he was let go and BB is making a change.

[/QUOTE]

Why is this so difficult?  The opportunity for advancement is there,  Can you read?

It is believed that Johnson departed the Patriots to seek opportunities for advancement

Wipe the sleep out of your eyes.  Rough night?  LOL

[/QUOTE]

I'm not taking sides here, but the first three words,  "It is believed" , should clue you into speculation and not fact. You're basically arguing for nothing. "It is believed" Peppers aunt is sick and lives in Buffalo," it is believed " his kid is going to college there," it is believed"you actually get my point. No one but Peppers and the Pats organization truly know why. Let's just say thanks and wish him the best. Go Pats! Peace

[/QUOTE]

Of course it's speculation.  When you preface something like an RKrap classic "it is believed", that means it's a total guess.

But, if you look at the facts, you can piece together the truth.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I'll regret asking this, but why is it you assume you know "the facts"?  The only thing you know for certain is he left NE and now works for Buffalo. No one other than the Pats and Pepper know "the facts". Lets not kid ourselves into thinking we can piece together anything other than a steaming pile of B/R material. Go Pats! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Pepper Johnson to the Bills as DL coach

[QUOTE]

Baloney. You bash BB at every turn. You clearly were mocking Schwartz for being fired just recently. It was witnessed by all.

You've never once complimented BB in here either.  You just join in with the jealous trolls and anti-BBites on every thread.

Now, you're claiming Schwartz, whose Lions got worse the last 2 years will be a hot commodity for a head coach in a year?

Where? Which team?  Why?

[/QUOTE]

BS!  Stop with the lies!  I never mocked Schwartz for being fired, I don't think I even commented on the thread, I actually like Schwartz.  Do I think he could have done better as the Lions coach, yes, but I have never bashed him on here or anywhere else. 

As for BB, I praise the dude when he does something good, I will also question him when he does something bad.  Matter of fact,  I said many good things about him on a thread that questioned his coaching in Cleveland.  You even commented on me sticking up for BB.

Dude, you are a loser.. you really are.  Nobody here agrees with or believes anything you write here.  You are either to lazy to do your homework or you lie because you have an agenda to push.  Either way you are just a troll here.  Why don't you just go find a new Pats forum to post on?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Baloney. You bash BB at every turn. You clearly were mocking Schwartz for being fired just recently. It was witnessed by all.

You've never once complimented BB in here either.  You just join in with the jealous trolls and anti-BBites on every thread.

Now, you're claiming Schwartz, whose Lions got worse the last 2 years will be a hot commodity for a head coach in a year?

Where? Which team?  Why?

[/QUOTE]

BS!  Stop with the lies!  I never mocked Schwartz for being fired, I don't think I even commented on the thread, I actually like Schwartz.  Do I think he could have done better as the Lions coach, yes, but I have never bashed him on here or anywhere else. 

As for BB, I praise the dude when he does something good, I will also question him when he does something bad.  Matter of fact,  I said many good things about him on a thread that questioned his coaching in Cleveland.  You even commented on me sticking up for BB.

Dude, you are a loser.. you really are.  Nobody here agrees with or believes anything you write here.  You are either to lazy to do your homework or you lie because you have an agenda to push.  Either way you are just a troll here.  Why don't you just go find a new Pats forum to post on?

[/QUOTE]

Your anger is beautious.

[/QUOTE]

No anger here, just calling you out... again!  Am I being a bit to agressive for you.. toolbag?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Will you please show me where I was mocking Schwartz for being fired recently?  Please prove this... otherwise it will just be another instance of you lying!!  Come on, back your words up? 

And yes, I have complimented BB recently, you even commented on me doing so.  More lies!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guesmem2011. Show guesmem2011's posts

When your Belichick's defensive coordinator are you really just a defensive assistant?  If Patricia is that much better of a coach than Johnson, more power to him.  If Patricia is easier for Belichick to control than someone like Johnson, then that's a different story, and may explain the selection process.

If I'm guessing which one would stand up to Belichick, I'll bet on Pepper......

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pepper makes a lateral move to Buff following Mike Rodak to the Bills. Working under Schwatrz now. Bills have a great DL, and like most situations with the Pats, this move makes you go.....hmmmm?  

[/QUOTE]

It means he was let go, moron.

[/QUOTE]

Another bad GM move.very bad actually.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.