Pepper Johnson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Pepper Johnson

I just heard that the Giants are interested in Pepper Johnson for ther defensive coordinator position. Is it just me or should the Patriots promote Pepper to that position so they can keep him. His time has been overdue for that postion and he deserves it. He's been with Belichick everywhere he's been since he was practically learning to walk in talk. He knows the system! They would be on the same page on everything from play calling and gameplanning to what to have for dinner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Re: Pepper Johnson

Either way, Tedy Bruschi would make a great LB's Coach. No-brainer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

A few years back a player from the opposing team ran into Pepper on the sidelines trying to make a tackle.  If I recall, Johnson didn't move an inch and delivered a forearm and shoulder which flattened the guy.  I wish Pepper well.  He's been a loyal soldier for the Patriots and BB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

First: 10/3/2005
    Last: 1/7/2010
    A few years back a player from the opposing team ran into Pepper on the sidelines trying to make a tackle.  If I recall, Johnson didn't move an inch and delivered a forearm and shoulder which flattened the guy.  I wish Pepper well.  He's been a loyal soldier for the Patriots and BB.
    ----------------------

Hahaha I remember that game when he leveled that guy and he didn't even have pads on but the opposing player obviously was wearing them. Pepper is an enthusiastic coach as well and he would be what this young defense needs. If he leaves then that'd be a shame and they'd definately have to get Bruschi a job!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

At some point we need to start retaining or improving our staff. Pretty soon the well of good coaching underneath BB is going to run dry. We have to start building up a better coaching staff and coordinators then O'Brien and Pees.