Percy Harvin traded to the Seahawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Percy Harvin traded to the Seahawks

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

This proves you don't need to be smart as a GM in the NFL. Seattle just got robbbed.

They gave up their 1st and 7th this year and a mid rd next.....

For a guy that fights with Coaches...

Misses games with headaches....

Complained loudly about wanting out of MN....

Demanding to be the highest paid rec in the NFL.....

Who ever OK'ed this trade in Seattle will rue this day....

Oh....but Mallett is still worth nothing......

SEA gm is one of the best. Good at his recent picks (Sherman, Browner, Chancellor, Thomas, Wilson, Wagner,etc)

good FA signings and a damn good Lynch trade

You darn well better have good players after drafting at the top of each round for years....

This is just stuff that Rusty sais to discredit other GMs and i hope you are not in the same boat. Browner came from the CFL. Richard Sherman was a 5th round pick and Cam Chancellor a 3rd round pick. They only have one 1st round pick in the secondary who is Earl Thomas but that secondary was not built on high draft picks. It was knowing what they wanted and getting it(Sherman) and thinking outside the box(CFL). Petey has always loved his Big CBs( Tebucky Jones) so those guys were handpicked by Carrol and it worked. I would love for BB to build our secondary like that. Its been what? 6 years trying to build the secondary and Petey did it in 2 years!?!?   smh. I am not a seahawks fan but I gotta call it straight , sorry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

This proves you don't need to be smart as a GM in the NFL. Seattle just got robbbed.

SEA gm is one of the best. Good at his recent picks (Sherman, Browner, Chancellor, Thomas, Wilson, Wagner,etc)

You darn well better have good players after drafting at the top of each round for years....

This is just stuff that Rusty sais to discredit other GMs and i hope you are not in the same boat. Browner came from the CFL. Richard Sherman was a 5th round pick and Cam Chancellor a 3rd round pick. They only have one 1st round pick in the secondary who is Earl Thomas but that secondary was not built on high draft picks. It was knowing what they wanted and getting it(Sherman) and thinking outside the box(CFL). Petey has always loved his Big CBs( Tebucky Jones) so those guys were handpicked by Carrol and it worked. I would love for BB to build our secondary like that. Its been what? 6 years trying to build the secondary and Petey did it in 2 years!?!?   smh. I am not a seahawks fan but I gotta call it straight , sorry.

I don't like the trade at all way too much compensation....

What this has to do with Rusty, whom I haven't a clue who he is, is totally beyond me...

You got some sort of thing with Rusty?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

What this has to do with Rusty, whom I haven't a clue who he is, is totally beyond me...

DId u read the last post? Im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and guess you arent being a D*ck and really didnt read. I said only Rusty is ignorant enough to make comments like the seahawks built their team on high picks and then wrote out where they came from. This was in response to YOU saying "they better get it right all those years picking at the top of the rounds" 

Who doesnt have a "thing" with Rusty! He attacks everyone on the board that doesnt agree so yes I have a thing because  I dont agree with Madmen. Please excuse my ignorance. If you are just another Rusty clone, I apologize for being redundant.

also the comment of you NOT knowing who u rusty is is kind of skeptical unless you just started posting which you havent so please explain how you DONT know who rusty is? He is the only guy getting hosed down here on a daily basis and you come back with that??  Smells fishy...but oh well, do you get what I said now? If not , you are def. Rusty...lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

DId u read the last post? Im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and guess you arent being a D*ck and really didnt read. I said only Rusty is ignorant enough to make comments like the seahawks built their team on high picks and then wrote out where they came from. This was in response to YOU saying "they better get it right all those years picking at the top of the rounds" 

Who doesnt have a "thing" with Rusty! He attacks everyone on the board that doesnt agree so yes I have a thing because  I dont agree with Madmen. Please excuse my ignorance. If you are just another Rusty clone, I apologize for being redundant.

also the comment of you NOT knowing who u rusty is is kind of skeptical unless you just started posting which you havent so please explain how you DONT know who rusty is? He is the only guy getting hosed down here on a daily basis and you come back with that??  Smells fishy...but oh well, do you get what I said now? If not , you are def. Rusty...lol

Listen....If I think a GM just gave away a first rd pick when he did not need to...I'm gonna say it...and I did....

How in God's Green Earth you want to equate this to a chance to bring up Rusty...ah...if it makes you happy...go for it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Listen....If I think a GM just gave away a first rd pick when he did not need to...I'm gonna say it...and I did....

How in God's Green Earth you want to equate this to a chance to bring up Rusty...ah...if it makes you happy...go for it.

wow...Ok Rusty ,.Let me slowly Explain this for the last time. The Topic CHANGED! Im not talking about the Harvin Trade anymore. are you following me? I mentioned Rusty because YOU made an ignorant comment very similar to what Rusty has and now after discussing football with no problem, you Suddenly cant comprehend anything anymore and are blind to what I wrote. This tells me you are either Rusty or another poster who plays dumb when someone points out an incorrect statement. Its ok, you have a big ego. I thought only Rusty took this board that seriously but oh welll. Nice chatting with you.

"You darn well better have good players after drafting at the top of each round for years"

This was the comment you made but i saw Matt05 already checked you and so thats why you played dumb because you already u knew made an ignorant statement and tried to play dumb to not let it linger. Its ok, just dont make it a habit, or u will be called Rusty and it may be a fitting name, no?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

wow...Ok Rusty ,.Let me slowly Explain this for the last time. The Topic CHANGED! Im not talking about the Harvin Trade anymore. are you following me? I mentioned Rusty because YOU made an ignorant comment very similar to what Rusty has and now after discussing football with no problem, you Suddenly cant comprehend anything anymore and are blind to what I wrote. This tells me you are either Rusty or another poster who plays dumb when someone points out an incorrect statement. Its ok, you have a big ego. I thought only Rusty took this board that seriously but oh welll. Nice chatting with you.

"You darn well better have good players after drafting at the top of each round for years"

This was the comment you made but i saw Matt05 already checked you and so thats why you played dumb because you already u knew made an ignorant statement and tried to play dumb to not let it linger. Its ok, just dont make it a habit, or u will be called Rusty and it may be a fitting name, no?

Seattle has been no better than .500 team, that's a fact, if that's checking me then ah okkk  Listen, they can do a lot these days for Bipolar and Manic Depressive....look into it and get on some meds....you will feel much better.

Take your pimple faced punk attitude and stick it up your dumb rear....

Oh..an have a nice evening

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Man did this thread go south for no apparent reason that I can see and Rusty hasn't even posted on it.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

In the past 9 years, the 'Hawks have only had 2 top 10 picks and 2 other top 20 picks.  They're hardly a perennial loser.

They are a .500 team....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Seattle_Seahawks_seasons

How many of those picks I listed were in the first round?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Man did this thread go south for no apparent reason that I can see and Rusty hasn't even posted on it.  

cant be so sure of that. This latest guy seems like another rusty clone cuz he liked to make up stuff and then get mad when you call him on it. lol

What does .500 have to do with it, NPL??  Why make a statement if you dont know if its true?  If you assumed they were a bad team and picking high every year, well shame on you. They were actually below .500 one year and made the playoffs and went further than us that year...Did u know that??? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

The coming SF -Seahawk rivalry will be very interesting, and reminds me of the old SF-Oakland rivalry and the more recent NE-Indy rivalry.

SF-Oakland rivalry? I don't remember them ever playing a meaningful game?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

everyone that disagrees with you is a rustyclone apparently

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

"This was the comment you made but i saw Matt05 already checked you and so thats why you played dumb because you already u knew made an ignorant statement and tried to play dumb to not let it linger. Its ok, just dont make it a habit, or u will be called Rusty and it may be a fitting name, no?"

No one here is going to talk to me like this, no one, you phuckin keyboard coward

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

cant be so sure of that. This latest guy seems like another rusty clone cuz he liked to make up stuff and then get mad when you call him on it. lol

What does .500 have to do with it? Why make a statement if you dont know if its true. If you assumed they were a bad team and picking high every year, well shame on you. They were actually below .500 one year and made the playoffs and went further than us that year...Did u know that???

I'd be surprised if NoMore, etc. is Rusty (and I'm not trying to be flippant here) and I honestly don't know what a Rusty clone is.  My observation was based solely on seeing a thread that I thought was a straightforward discussion degrade rapidly.  Why it did is not my place to say.  And, to be perfectly honest, if I thought that observation was going to cause further disagreement then I wouldn't have made it at all.

Post-post edit:  And now I see this baby really head south.  I'm outta here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

"This was the comment you made but i saw Matt05 already checked you and so thats why you played dumb because you already u knew made an ignorant statement and tried to play dumb to not let it linger. Its ok, just dont make it a habit, or u will be called Rusty and it may be a fitting name, no?"

No one here is going to talk to me like this, no one, you phuckin keyboard coward

with comments like this, its funny how they think they are the innocent ones in all of this....how do you expect to not start an argument with a post like that?

its funny how they use "rusty" as a derrogatory term because he has embarassed them on so many occasions. so much so that they make threads about him on a week to week basis. it really is sad, makes one wonder how these people could possibly have a social life with so much hatred inside them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

What does .500 have to do with it? Why make a statement if you dont know if its true. If you assumed they were a bad team and picking high every year, well shame on you. They were actually below .500 one year and made the playoffs and went further than us that year...Did u know that???

I'd be surprised if NoMore, etc. is Rusty (and I'm not trying to be flippant here) and I honestly don't know what a Rusty clone is.  My observation was based solely on seeing a thread that I thought was a straightforward discussion degrade rapidly.  Why it did is not my place to say.  And, to be perfectly honest, if I thought that observation was going to cause further disagreement then I wouldn't have made it at all.

Post-post edit:  And now I see this baby really head south.  I'm outta here.

Peace...you did nothing wrong at all...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Could be interesting in the NFC West, but I still think SF (and their boatload of draft picks) is the frontrunner.

Its has yet to be seen though if SF is capable of evaluating talent at the lower end of round one. Its considerably easier to draft when you consistantly have top 10 picks. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Interesting trade for a couple of reasons...one, I think Seattle is speaking loud and clear that they don't think there is a receiver worthy of selecting where they were picking. And two, wow did Seattle just land a very talented player - they are already stacked on defense...they can run it...now they just made their quarterback's life even easier. Having said that, I wouldn't of done the deal...guy's a head case, I wouldn't want this cancer in my locker room...I can't picture Carroll handling this guy. Plus you now have to pay him. It could work for a year, but the honeymoon will be over and Harvin will ruin that young locker room.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Could be interesting in the NFC West, but I still think SF (and their boatload of draft picks) is the frontrunner.

Its has yet to be seen though if SF is capable of evaluating talent at the lower end of round one. Its considerably easier to draft when you consistantly have top 10 picks. 

this is true, but they already have a young team as it is with stars like davis, kaepernick, crabtree, james, willis, smith, etc... even with an average draft they will still be set for awhile as long as they retain their big names.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Hey rusty, blindly having your own back again?? NPL seems like a man who can speak for himself but if you MUST but in, it wasnt about agreeing or disagreeing. He made an INCORRECT statement I and let him know and he proceeded to play dumb. You can actually read the whole thread and see what transpired but no, you just log on, look for my name and attack! What a classy person you are rusty...  Give it a break, you dont even talk football anymore, you are just an internet bodyguard...for the most ignorant, foul mouth Troll this board has ever seen. You guys enjoy it though. Notice noone posts seriously here anymore outside of the draft thread. We just stop in to make run of you and your fake accounts...lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Hey rusty, blindly having your own back again?? NPL seems like a man who can speak for himself but if you MUST but in, it wasnt about agreeing or disagreeing. He made an INCORRECT statement I and let him know and he proceeded to play dumb. You can actually read the whole thread and see what transpired but no, you just log on, look for my name and attack! What a classy person you are rusty...  Give it a break, you dont even talk football anymore, you are just an internet bodyguard...for the most ignorant, foul mouth Troll this board has ever seen. You guys enjoy it though. Notice noone posts seriously here anymore outside of the draft thread. We just stop in to make run of you and your fake accounts...lol

you seem to posting pretty seriously, considering all of your posts are like essays regardless of the thread. and no im not an internet bodyguard, but when you go around calling people "rustyclones' just because they dont agree with you, yes it gets irritating. i also talk plenty of football, and this thread was going well until you accused NMPL of being a rustyclone. you just cant seem to shut up about that, even when the guy is not around, you still feel the need to bring his name up. if you really think the guy is as stupid as you say, than why the need to bring his name up?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

this is true, but they already have a young team as it is with stars like davis, kaepernick, crabtree, james, willis, smith, etc... even with an average draft they will still be set for awhile as long as they retain their big names.

True true. But eventually you have to be able to find those diamonds in the rough at the end the rounds in the draft. At some point your not gonna have the money to resign all of those players to the huge contract they are going to demand at the end of thier rookie deals. You have to be able to replace those players with cheaper alternatives. Which just shows why BB is one of the best to ever coach and be GM in the game today. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

True true. But eventually you have to be able to find those diamonds in the rough at the end the rounds in the draft. At some point your not gonna have the money to resign all of those players to the huge contract they are going to demand at the end of thier rookie deals. You have to be able to replace those players with cheaper alternatives. Which just shows why BB is one of the best to ever coach and be GM in the game today. 

absolutely, i agree. you need to be able to replace some more expensive players with cheaper alternatives that can play at a high level for you at the same position. you are also right that BB is unreal the way he finds these players and plugs them in. many teams arent as lucky to see their team go through seamless transitions as the patriots have.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Back to the original topic if I may.  The more I think about this trade the more risky I think it is for Seattle.  They give up quite a bit and will have to pay quite a bit for an admittedly highly talented but issue-laden player.  Huge upside if he acts professionally; enormous downside if he does not.  Time will tell.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Now that Boldin was traded to SF for a 6th ronder, maybe the Seahawk did get rob. But if Boldin is getting a 6th rounder in return, Mallet will not be getting the Pats much of anything.

[/QUOTE]

Apples and Oranges. One is at the end of his career making $6 mil, the other is at the beginning making $750K

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

TripleOG I for one think you way overreacted here. All NPL said was "You darn well better have good players after drafting at the top of each round for years...." I believe it was said more in jest or in generalities then as a fact. No need to go running to google to see that of the last 10 years the 'Hawks havent had a 1st round pick 2X, picked in top half of round 4X and bottom half of round 4X. I think NPL's point was Seattle has been a mediocre team for the last decade of which is true! Now John Schneider has been only been the GM for three years and has them on the upswing. He has had 1 great draft, and 2 decent ones. BUT he is also the guy (with Pete Carrol) that traded a third round pick and swapped 2nd rounders (giving up #40 and getting back #60) for a THIRD STRING QB in Charlie Whitehrst! Oh yeah he also gave CW a 2 year $8mil deal (with $2mil more in incentives which obviously weren't reached)! Then he signs Matt Flynn to a 3 year $26 million deal with $10 million guaranteed. Then he drafts Russell Wilson in the 3rd round last year and all QB mistakes are forgiven! LOL I guess my point is, nobody is perfect and dont take such general statments in here so serious. Thats not like you, I will assume you were drinking last night! lol Stay well!