Personal Apology

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Personal Apology

Earlier in an outburst, I wrote that I wouldn't remorse the mass killing of Colts fans, and I'm posting this as an apology.

I'm truly sorry for having typed that phrase.

While other Patriots fans on this board backed me up, it does not justify the fact that I did it.

While I am annoyed by people who do not come here to talk intelligently about football (a just comment would be whether Belichick made the right decision, or whether Manning would have scored anyway, or precisely when Faulk made the catch), it is a disservice to decent posters like DFreeHOF93 and underdogg to pile Colts fans into one category.

To DFree and 'dogg, you deserve better

To ColtsBabe, TOGAH, ColtsMan, and Baddawg, I'll apologize to you when we see snowflakes in hell together.

Best Regards,
    -Nick

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Personal Apology

Dont apoligise to these morons! They come into OUR house and spread insults.......   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Personal Apology:
    [QUOTE]Earlier in an outburst, I wrote that I wouldn't remorse the mass killing of Colts fans, and I'm posting this as an apology. I'm truly sorry for having typed that phrase. While other Patriots fans on this board backed me up, it does not justify the fact that I did it. While I am annoyed by people who do not come here to talk intelligently about football (a just comment would be whether Belichick made the right decision, or whether Manning would have scored anyway, or precisely when Faulk made the catch), it is a disservice to decent posters like DFreeHOF93 and underdogg to pile Colts fans into one category. To DFree and 'dogg, you deserve better To ColtsBabe, TOGAH, ColtsMan, and Baddawg, I'll apologize to you when we see snowflakes in hell together. Best Regards, -Nick
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I've heard worse than that on discussion boards. You should hear what calling me on the Jets board right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

There is no such thing as a "little pregnant" or a "little Troll".  None of them are welcome or wanted here.

It's funny how underpants went from mister humble little guy on the beach at the beginning of the game thread to juiced up midget on roids like Bob Sanders after the game.

Scre_w all those Indy trolls [Ignore].

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

In Response to Re: Personal Apology:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Personal Apology : I've heard worse than that on discussion boards. You should hear what calling me on the Jets board right now.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I wish I was on a Jets board. I've been banned from everyone I've posted on. I don't get it I'm a nice guy..?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Personal Apology : I wish I was on a Jets board. I've been banned from everyone I've posted on. I don't get it I'm a nice guy..?
    Posted by Harleyroadking99[/QUOTE]
    Oh this is great roadking.I've got the cryin ryan pic as my avatar and they think I'm a jets fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

That's ok.  I say all the time, God forbid, if terrorists strike the US again, I hope it's Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Personal Apology : Oh this is great roadking.I've got the cryin ryan pic as my avatar and they think I'm a jets fan.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

MAN! I'm missing all the fun..lol I can hear their whining from here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

Harley which is more gay, someone telling you to get on your bike for photo or you for actually doing it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

Oh!  I see you changed your photo!!! LOL

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I got banned from the gang green board for saying some pretty mild things.  My screen name was LeonLovesPats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I thought wishing terrorists on Colts fan was a little over the top -- and I am not renowned for my sensitivity around here -- but this is just a chat forum and, aside from looking like clowns in front of a bunch of people they'll never meet, nobody takes much of a beating in here. Keep in mind that what K-Max says is true. Deep in his heart, Colts fan knows that the Pats missed an opportunity to lay a beatdown of epic proportions on Indy, and is quaking in his boots at the prospect of a rematch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]Earlier in an outburst, I wrote that I wouldn't remorse the mass killing of Colts fans, and I'm posting this as an apology. I'm truly sorry for having typed that phrase. While other Patriots fans on this board backed me up, it does not justify the fact that I did it. While I am annoyed by people who do not come here to talk intelligently about football (a just comment would be whether Belichick made the right decision, or whether Manning would have scored anyway, or precisely when Faulk made the catch), it is a disservice to decent posters like DFreeHOF93 and underdogg to pile Colts fans into one category. To DFree and 'dogg, you deserve better To ColtsBabe, TOGAH, ColtsMan, and Baddawg, I'll apologize to you when we see snowflakes in hell together. Best Regards, -Nick
    Somtimes, in the heat of battle......we've all been there.  Sunday evening I spewed more curse words and venomous threats than I care to remember and I don't even drink.  It happens, like BB, all we can do is move on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

[QUOTE]I got banned from the gang green board for saying some pretty mild things.  My screen name was LeonLovesPats.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I lasted for all of an hour, my screen name was CanIKissYou. And they had
    the audacity to call me a troll...HHMmm!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Mornin' Swifttight have a good nights sleep? Here's to having a cheery dayLaughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]I thought wishing terrorists on Colts fan was a little over the top -- and I am not renowned for my sensitivity around here -- but this is just a chat forum and, aside from looking like clowns in front of a bunch of people they'll never meet, nobody takes much of a beating in here. Keep in mind that what K-Max says is true. Deep in his heart, Colts fan knows that the Pats missed an opportunity to lay a beatdown of epic proportions on Indy, and is quaking in his boots at the prospect of a rematch.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Pats gave up an opportunity for the royal beat down.  But that quaking sound isn't coming from Indy Fan.  That quaking sound is the aftershock of ANOTHER patriot melt down at the hands of Peyton Manning. 

Here's why indyfan's heart is at rest and mind is calm. 

1.  We gave away the game in the first half -
    *dropped balls
    *penalties
    *24 points in 20 minutes
    *3 plays of more than 35 yards

2.  We gave away the game in the second half
    *2 uncharacteristic Manning picks that had nothing to do with the pats
    *2 dropped ints (maybe one was in the first half)
    *69 yd punt return by Welker

3.  But
    *Colts score 21 points in the 4th
    *Missing 3 starters in the secondary (Hayden, our best CB, is expected to return)
    *Pats score only 10 points in final 40 minutes. 
    *2 longest pat drives result in only 3 points.
    *Belichick got exactly the game he wanted.  His db's were allowed to have their hands on receivers beyond 5 yards and not one penalty was called.  Vollmer had a couple of holds but no penalty.  NE hit on big plays. 

The colts have so much they can and will improve upon that their deficiencies in the game were patently obvious and correctable.  On the other hand, the pats played one of their more solid games of the year.

The colt heart is at rest and the mind is calm.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]Dont apoligise to these morons! They come into OUR house and spread insults.......   
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

He's right.  We're all morons.  I can barely remember to put my underwear on before my pants...it's a daily struggle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Swiftight has a kind of atom bomb agenda on this board.  Everyone is fairgame when he wants to lay waste.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Personal Apology : I lasted for all of an hour, my screen name was CanIKissYou. And they had the audacity to call me a troll...HHMmm!

Oh yeah..They called me a troll too but I convinced them that I was just a Concerned Jets fan that couldn't stand my Mediocre team. It took me 4 different threads and about 6 different topics but I managed to find the soft spot. It's Mark Sanchez. They think this guy is the next coming of Brady/Manning. All I had to say was I think we need to Bench Sanchez for a year to develop off the field and Bring back Pennington to be his mentor..The F-Bombs were flying all over the place and they don't get censored for swearing on theganggreen.com. I never laughed so hard for so long in my life. I was replying to 3 shout downs at a time. I ended it by telling them they were the reason why everyone hates "US" Jets fans. Now I know why Leon comes to our forum.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Nick while you're giving underdogg a free pass just remember that when he calls you "keeb" as he has done to me and others he is using the vernacular of his peers to call you an odd person who lives alone that enjoys having his fudge packed for him.  No one on this board owes a person that is that insulting an apology.  BTW, I never insulted him at all.  I would like to hear an apology from him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

bostate, obviously you know more about that life (not that there's anything wrong with it) than I.  I had no idea such a reference to a childhood cookie cartoon character could have anything to do with what you suggest (not that theres anything wrong with it). 

If that is the case, I will refrain from using that word and I apologize for the insult.  If I do happen to accidentally use it again, please remind me.  The comment was never intentional. 

Clearly, I am now further down the slope away from hippness or today then I ever knew. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Personal Apology : Well since you're a net terrorist, i don't see why they wouldn't want to bann your sorry azz you Racist White Btch.
    Posted by Swifttight[/QUOTE]

1. I will not stoop to your level.  I'm not capable of even pretending to be that dumb.

2. Goodbye.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Speaking of being banned and such, this board used to do strange things to my posts a few years ago before the fomatting of the board was dramatically changed.  Specifically, I'd say mild things in a very respectable manner, and the moderator would delete my comment in a matter of minutes.  At the same time, the more outrageous, insulting, and generally irrational Colt fans would be allowed to post horrible things.  I ended up with the opinion that moderator was intentionally trying to keep irrational idiot trolls around to present a stark contrast from the more reasonable Pat fans.  It was an odd strategy. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Mornin' Swifttight have a good nights sleep? Here's to having a cheery day

Mine was "PatriotsRule" and the figured me out. Smarter than I thought for Jest fans.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Speaking of being banned and such, this board used to do strange things to my posts a few years ago before the fomatting of the board was dramatically changed.  Specifically, I'd say mild things in a very respectable manner, and the moderator would delete my comment in a matter of minutes.  At the same time, the more outrageous, insulting, and generally irrational Colt fans would be allowed to post horrible things.  I ended up with the opinion that moderator was intentionally trying to keep irrational idiot trolls around to present a stark contrast from the more reasonable Pat fans.  It was an odd strategy. 
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

I've sometimes suspected that the trolls were moderators and admins for the site looking to instigate to keep things exciting

Sometimes the language patterns start to look similar.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it turned out ColtsBabe and Coltsman were the same generic, poorly masked instigator SN.  Same goes for DFreeHOF and UnderDogg, who might be the same as Baddawg (I thought it was 'dogg's handle for posting things he didn't want to post under his regular SN, his more mischievous side if you will).  For a while, I thought Togah and Leon were the same, but more recently, Togah has sounded more like ColtsBabe and ColtsMan.