PETE PRISCO: "TEBOW is in New England due to Belichick's arrogance!.. CINCY is winning the SB!"...agree?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: PETE PRISCO:

Marvin Lewis = no SB for you....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Pete Prisco calls Belichick arrogant at least once a year.  When Belichick drafted Nate Ebner, Prisco tweeted "Drafting Ebner shows Belichick's arrogance."  He's a biased pr!ck and doesn't hide it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

BB is arrogant, we all know that. But what great coach isn't? I also agree that if it was any other option QB not named Tebow they'd already be long gone off the roster after the last couple of performances

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Apart from maybe Mother Theresa, any person of well regarded  repute tend to have an air of arrogance; which is one reason/characteristic that earned their reputation to begin with.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

How many SB's has Pete Prisco won?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

No and no.

I continue to have about a 50% feeling that Tebow makes the team, and that he definitely contributes on running sub-packages if Tom Brady gets an injury.  Add an additional 20% chance that Tebow gets cut on August 29 but comes back in November once someone or other goes on injured reserve.

I have Cincy as a 9-7 team based on last year's records.  Have they hit the draft or UFA jackpot this year, perchance, as New England has done with Kenbrell Thompkins and Zach Sudfeld?  Because Baltimore looks awful, I could see Cincy winning the AFC North.  They're going to need an awful lot of mobster help to win the Super Bowl.