Peyton Manning is MVP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Peyton Manning is MVP

Most Vapid Person

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Peyton Manning is MVP

That's an insult to airheads everywhere.....hee hee

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Draft?  I like bottles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

hey doggg-e-dooo no crying later!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Gamer - If the colts lose, I expect to take shots from you, but remember, I have not made one comment, not one, this week about the pats loss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Draft, bottles either is fine. Very commendable of you not to rub our faces in that pathetic performance of the Pats last Sunday.

*could of used a few drafts after that game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Peyton Manning is MVP:
    Gamer - If the colts lose, I expect to take shots from you, but remember, I have not made one comment, not one, this week about the pats loss.
    Posted by underdoggg

You should have ripped us dogg. Are you worried that if you rip us you'll Jinx the Colts?It's only my opinion but I expect the Colts the beat the Ravens Tonight. You guys have a good enough defense to shut down their running game now that Mathis and Freeney are healthy. It wasn't that the Ravens played that good last week, the Pats really suckkkked. You guys should win and I'm not breaking your nuts this time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

MVP----Most Valuable Player

4th Time----New NFL Record

and so it goes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jason46000. Show jason46000's posts

I see more MVP's in his future, and at least a couple of more rings.  The chowders are just sour because their team has returned to the 80's. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

not only is he very gay but he has a very horse face as well

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Im from boston, have been a die hard boston sports fan since about 6-7 years old. I remember my uncle and grandfather teaching me about "offsides" in hockey. I remember asking them when I was about 6-7 "why running backs didnt run around the piles of big guys" LOL. I wrote on another thread some while back that going to  the 88' and 90' playoffs for the B's was some of the best times in my life and I wasnt even 10 yo yet. Again I live and die with these teams, but do not understand the idiocy that some of you stoop to when it comes to Manning. I pu ke on the Yankees, Id rather eat chit than root for the jets, to me it makes sense that most old people go to Florida to die, if you dont want to linger on with a dreul cup just watch the phins for a couple years and your done! I feel the same way about the cowboys, canadians, and lakers. And just so were not mistaken I AM NO FAN OF THE COLTS AT ALL!!!  OK now thats settled let me say Im not a moron either. Im not a "manning fan" , but can apprediate what he does from a football fans perspective. It really bothers me when losers from around here compare him with Dan Marino, rant about how bad a QB he is, calling him a choker, and go on about how much 12 is better than 18. I dont wanna argue that right now, but if you dont like him, if your just not a fan of his, fine, no problem, just say so. All this BS about how bad he sux etc. is just 100% garbage. He could walk away after this year, no matter the outcome and IMHO be consdered a top 5 QB. What doesnt he have? His pocket awareness might be the best ever. He has as good an arm as there ever was. Theres not one throw he cant make, he toys with a FS like their on the JV team. Im also a huge boxing fan, something that is always talked about in boxing is ring generalship, he has that same generalship on the field. And in terms of reading D's, hes second to none. Hes played 12 seasons and never missed a game, something you have to respect and admire his toughness. Hes one of the fastest to 50000 yards and has thrown for over 4000 yards ever year except twice. Hes had at least 26 TD's in everyone of his seasons and thrown for 30 or more five times. One stat that is just amazing is the fact that hes only had one year under 62% comp. And take a look at these, in 02' he had 66.3% comp, 03' 67%, 04' 67.6%(49 TD's), 05' 67.3, 06' 65%, 07' 65.4, 08' 66.8, 09' 68.8, just amazing! By the way, he has 43 4th quarter  comebacks and all some people can say is that hes 8-8 in the playoffs. Oh yeah theres a superbowl ring somewhere in there. Like I said eariler I dont wanna argue whos the better QB 12 or 18, whos more clutch, who fu cks hotter chix? (Isnt 18 divorced?) I just dont wanna hear those tired arguements about how bad 18 is!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

Not for nothing but how long has Manninig been married?

With NO children!

Is Manning GAY or just shooting blanks.

Brady has 3 rings and 2 kids.

Peyton ain't no stranger to the one eyed ranger.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Your a moron