Peyton Whining Again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Peyton Whining Again!

Now he's upset at the league because "the mighty"Philadelphia Eagles have has 12 days to prepare for The Horseface, while his Broncos only have 6 days to prepare. I can't stand this guy: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/24/peyton-complains-about-eagles-getting-extra-time-to-prepare/

Peyton

Just Shut Up!!!        

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Peyton Whining Again!

and another home game for poutin peyton. After 10 minutes of listening to them slobber all over him, I had to turn the game off. They ran a clip of his after game comments said they still have a lot of work to do, went on and on.  Does he ever have anything positive to say. Always a pouty face and a whiney voice. Can't stand him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I heard on Colin this morning that it is well known that no one can joke with him, 

Colin .also was saying he doesn't care much about reg season stats.That he doesn't meet TB or Joe M s record. Unlike Greenie who should retire

the eagles do not have a good D and will not get pressure on him. he really doesn't face too many good front 7s this year

I think the  real secret to beating PM is keep changing up your coverage . I believe that is what NO? Did to him in his SB loss, or to make it cold lol

I will be real interested in how BB defends WW. I bet he is going to get hit and hit again

As a personality I can take Eli, but Gomer is too much

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I have to admit tho, that it is unfair to have a short week against a team that is almost coming off a bye

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Twelve days?

Did the Eagles last play on a Tuesday night?

I must have missed it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

poor pats fans.  Youre whining is incomparable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

I also can't stand his dramatic line adjustments. We know who the Mike LB is Gomer. Just snap the ball.  Ugh.

The histrionics are just so annoying.

Also, the Rock/Paper/Scissors thing with their RBs screams of utter arrogance and showing up of the Raiders.

Fox has already lost control of the team.  The ego and the googly eyed aspects of their point totals so far have been ignored by the media.

Can you imaging, Ridley/Bolden/Vereen doing a rock/paper scissors routine to see which one is on the field for BB?

Oh my god. Cannot be made up.

Then, up comes a Papa John's commercial on my tv screen. The guy just loves the attention. Fox is just sitting in the background, too.

Cannot wait for them to collapse.

I absolutely hate 5head. 

9-11 in the playoffs. The greatest choke master in the history of the nfl.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

I have to admit tho, that it is unfair to have a short week against a team that is almost coming off a bye

Tell that to the Giants who had to face the Broncos after having a played on the Thursday of the opener. Football ain't fair, Denver's altitude is an unfair advantage.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Twelve days?

Did the Eagles last play on a Tuesday night?

I must have missed it

He scored a 25 on the Wonderlic; that's 50%. He's not the brightest bulb in the group.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Funny, I never see him complaining about assaults on female trainers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You mean sexual assualt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

You mean sexual assualt.

Yes. Though I suppose it could be argued that it wasn't sexual.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

You mean sexual assualt.

Yes. Though I suppose it could be argued that it wasn't sexual.

Well dog would argue it was just a college prank gone bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

And then there's that one guy that tries to prove Manning is better than Brady by posting stats of the 2013 season so far. 

"Tom Brady ————————————–

Comp% 57.5% Ranked 26th
    Yds 698 yds Ranked 19th
    Yds per Att 5.5 yds Ranked 32nd
    Pass Yds per Game 232 yds Ranked 19th
    Passing Td’s 5 Ranked T 13th
    Int’s 2 Ranked T 16th
    Sacked 7 times Ranked T 19th
    QB Rating 79.4 Ranked 23rd
    3rd Down Conv. 21-53 39% Ranked 13th

Payton Manning———————————

Comp% 73% Ranked 1st
    Yds 1143 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Att 9.37 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Game 381 Yds Ranked 1st
    Passing Td’s 12 Ranked 1st
    Int’s 0 Ranked T32nd
    Sacked 4 Times Ranked 31st
    QB Rating 134.7 Ranked 1st
    3rd Down Conv. 21-39 53.8% Ranked 1st

does anyone else not see the huge difference in skill levels between these two?

No droppped passes last week by your WR Pats fans! So why did you boy throw for 225 2-1 again? Avg 5.5 Yds a pass? He should go down as the best Dink and Dunker of all time!

#TOMBRADYISOVERRATED"

Not like he had any credibility in the first place for clearly posting stats in Manning's favor, but he lost the credibility when he put up the hashtag. Typical Manning fan, you can't make this up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's pretty bad schedule making to give one opponent six days off and another 12.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Classic case of nit-picking a guy because he is real good and doesnt play for the team I root for.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I have this gut feeling the Iggles pull the upset--just a hunch?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

The number of manning threads or manning focused threads is growing and there is consternation in the patriot fan ranks. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

The number of manning threads or manning focused threads is growing and there is consternation in the patriot fan ranks. 

That's cause jints doesn't belong here as much as you don't belong here and hey a manning plays, well for one of your teams. I saw your reasons for being here you posted. Cause colts fans are yes men and just drink the cool aid?   Really??  Ha hajingle jints thought he might have had a few buddies here, do you?  Cause if you don't then your only here to start arguments and ruin threads.  I'm hoping that the ny press boycotts Eli again and gomer power whines all season, you know to add to his legacy 

to make a long post short, you don't belong here. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I would be pretty mad if the Patriots had to turn around and face a team in 6 days when the other team had 12 days to prepare.  We all would.  Not sure why anyone disagrees with his point here, other then it's because it is Manning. 

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

I also can't stand his dramatic line adjustments. We know who the Mike LB is Gomer. Just snap the ball.  Ugh.

The histrionics are just so annoying.

Also, the Rock/Paper/Scissors thing with their RBs screams of utter arrogance and showing up of the Raiders.

Fox has already lost control of the team.  The ego and the googly eyed aspects of their point totals so far have been ignored by the media.

Can you imaging, Ridley/Bolden/Vereen doing a rock/paper scissors routine to see which one is on the field for BB?

Oh my god. Cannot be made up.

Then, up comes a Papa John's commercial on my tv screen. The guy just loves the attention. Fox is just sitting in the background, too.

Cannot wait for them to collapse.

I see Tom Brady calling out the Mike LB all the time, not sure I understand why you have a problem with another QB doing it while ours does it all the time.

Reading your posts it is easy to tell you seem to have a hard time dealing with other teams/players who are also good.