peytoninterference.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

peytoninterference.com

I purchased peytoninterference.com. What should we do with the domain? Let's get creative here, folks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireobrien. Show fireobrien's posts

Re: peytoninterference.com

you are my hero

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Need to compile a list of PI calls on the Colts and their opponents since Peyton started playing. See if there's a way to get some replays of the most bogus PI calls against their opponents, as well as bad calls at extremely opportune times.

See if you can get a pic of a ref smiling while calling it or something with Peyton in the background for the home page pic.

Then, contact some news stations and see if they can do a story on it or something so more people are aware of it and help you get some data.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Gotta compile a list. That should be task no. 1. I wish there was a way to track all the calls from the last several years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com:
    [QUOTE]you are my hero
    Posted by fireobrien[/QUOTE]

and for your screen name, you are certainly my "hero"  -as far as a pats fan can be a hero. o brien blows

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]Gotta compile a list. That should be task no. 1. I wish there was a way to track all the calls from the last several years.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

how about those bogus ones against ellis hobbs in 06.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPatriots. Show BostonPatriots's posts

In Response to peytoninterference.com:
    [QUOTE]I purchased peytoninterference.com. What should we do with the domain? Let's get creative here, folks.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

(1)  Get a life.
    (2)  continue to get a life

Move on, this is pathetic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Well, let's use this post to gather videos, statistics, pictures. I also plan on setting up a petition. If we keep hammering the NFL office with the link, who knows(?)

Let's see how far we can take this thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to peytoninterference.com : (1)  Get a life. (2)  continue to get a life Move on, this is pathetic.
    Posted by BostonPatriots[/QUOTE]

1) s uck one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

lol good one id  start by getting some stats on all the bogus calls that seem to go his way

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

[QUOTE]I purchased peytoninterference.com. What should we do with the domain? Let's get creative here, folks.

Lets start with this one....

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=23945&pcid=41

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

and this one...

http://www.examiner.com/x-778-Houston-Texans-Examiner~y2009m12d2-Pereira--pass-interference-call-on-Reeves-not-a-good-call

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

You guys have spirit, I'll give you that!  Unfortunately, you have a lot of enthusiasm against the Colts, and none for the Pats right now!  I suspect that if you made a study of every PI call made (and not made) for (and against) the Colts over the last ten years, you'd find that interference is called no differently for the Colts than any other team.  That'd be a collossal waste of time, and I don't suppose that y'all would be very fair in deciding whether the right call was made.  But I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of whiny montage you put together!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

[QUOTE]I would have thought that the colts win, tying the pats record would have made my day, but this is so much better.  Thank you.  When you complain and do outrageous things (like this), it demonstrates the futility of your own fan experience.  I really don't want to be an as*, but this is pathetic.   
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

you know what is pathetic? 

you coming to a Boston sports fourm on a regular basis

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

[QUOTE]Need to compile a list of PI calls on the Colts and their opponents since Peyton started playing. See if there's a way to get some replays of the most bogus PI calls against their opponents, as well as bad calls at extremely opportune times. See if you can get a pic of a ref smiling while calling it or something with Peyton in the background for the home page pic. Then, contact some news stations and see if they can do a story on it or something so more people are aware of it and help you get some data.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

Just don't have Paul K. (the guy who does the power rankings) compile the stats.  If you did then no one would ever believe you (not that I do now) and you'd have to throw out the 4th qtr PI's because he doesn't take the 4th qtr into consideration when he makes his rankings. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireobrien. Show fireobrien's posts

[QUOTE]You guys have spirit, I'll give you that!  Unfortunately, you have a lot of enthusiasm against the Colts, and none for the Pats right now!  I suspect that if you made a study of every PI call made (and not made) for (and against) the Colts over the last ten years, you'd find that interference is called no differently for the Colts than any other team.  That'd be a collossal waste of time, and I don't suppose that y'all would be very fair in deciding whether the right call was made.  But I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of whiny montage you put together!
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]
    umm no....
    faceguarding, tahts all im gonna say

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Wouldn't it just be nice if Colts fans stuck to their own d*bag boards and not patrol Patriots boards when the two teams have nothing to do with each other right now?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

ALSO, if you're not watching it already, PLEASE watch the 60 Minutes story on Tim Donaghy. He's talking about how the NBA officials definitely had biases for and against certain NBA players and they used those biases in making calls. They use video evidence, court documents, everything. The player they really focues in on was Allen Iverson. They also suggested how the Lakers sent a disk to the NBA office about Kobe not getting his calls. Donaghy learned that the NBA declared this an issue and all NBA officials started giving Kobe phantom calls. According to him, "the NBA wanted to protect its superstar player."

To say that's not there in the NFL is preposterous.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]ALSO, if you're not watching it already, PLEASE watch the 60 Minutes story on Tim Donaghy. He's talking about how the NBA officials definitely had biases for and against certain NBA players and they used those biases in making calls. They use video evidence, court documents, everything. The player they really focues in on was Allen Iverson. They also suggested how the Lakers sent a disk to the NBA office about Kobe not getting his calls. Donaghy learned that the NBA declared this an issue and all NBA officials started giving Kobe phantom calls. According to him, "the NBA wanted to protect its superstar player." To say that's not there in the NFL is preposterous.

This is at least a good reason for why Belichick took Cheating into his own hands, right?  If you can't beat them (as you think), join them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]ALSO, if you're not watching it already, PLEASE watch the 60 Minutes story on Tim Donaghy. He's talking about how the NBA officials definitely had biases for and against certain NBA players and they used those biases in making calls. They use video evidence, court documents, everything. The player they really focues in on was Allen Iverson. They also suggested how the Lakers sent a disk to the NBA office about Kobe not getting his calls. Donaghy learned that the NBA declared this an issue and all NBA officials started giving Kobe phantom calls. According to him, "the NBA wanted to protect its superstar player." To say that's not there in the NFL is preposterous.

I noticed it long ago in the NBA.  The game became too fast for the refs and they made political calls.  If a rookie and an All-Star had contact, the rookie would be whistled for the foul.  Really has no parallel in the NFL, though.  The refs are pretty good in the NFL, I'd say...a few whiny Patriot fans aside.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

THATS HOW ITS ALWAYS BEEN , THIS IS NOTHIN NEW, ALONG W/ MAKIN A L8T CALL ON A 3 POINT PLAY, WAIT N SEE  IF THE BALL GOES IN IF IT DOESNT THEY GO 3 THE LINE ALWAYS BEEN LIK THIS, CANT MEMBA ANY DIFFERNT EVEN IN OLD OLD DAYS 20'S, 30'S 50'S, SEE DODGERS YANKS IN BASEBALL, COULD GO ON, BUT THIS IS SILLY, REALLY

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

OK, get out the papers and pencils, kids. Hobbs in 06-07, at houston 09-10. That's two so far in four years. Who has more? yeah, this is really .... lame .... you guys are sad. use your energy to root for your team instead of spending so much time and energy hating someone else's.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Donaghy learned that the NBA declared this an issue and all NBA officials started giving Kobe phantom calls. According to him, "the NBA wanted to protect its superstar player." To say that's not there in the NFL is preposterous.

It's very clear that Peyton is the NFL's Kobe.....

Thanks for posting this

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]OK, get out the papers and pencils, kids. Hobbs in 06-07, at houston 09-10. That's two so far in four years. Who has more? yeah, this is really .... lame .... you guys are sad. use your energy to root for your team instead of spending so much time and energy hating someone else's.
    Posted by number1troll[/QUOTE]

So you are basically telling us to not do what you do. Do I have that right? I bet it is because you know it's true. And you are afraid we will really find good evidence to support the case that Peyton gets all the calls therefore the league has to stop doing it to protect the sanctity of the game?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

First and foremost, if you're a Colts fan or a troll, why? Why are you even here?

Second of all, this is called being a fan. I believe in a cause to a point where I want to do this. If people want to support me, fine. If not, I'll still do it. It doesn't affect anyone else.

I do marketing for hotels and I just got my Bachelor's in marketing last week. I love doing these kinds of campaigns for the hell of it because this is where marketing is headed (viral marketing, blogging, social media, etc.). With social media being what it is today, I think the site can get a lot of attention and hopefully, open some eyes. I plan to setup a Facebook page, a YouTube channel, and keep this site up too. If I can get some legitimate content on there (and I wont market the site until I do), I plan to submit it to bloggers, newspapers, forums, everywhere. If enough of us spread the link, it'll catch fire. Surely, we'll land on SportsNation one day, get some exposure elsewhere too.

I have no doubt in my mind that certain players get prefrential treatment in the NFL. We seem to think it's lopsided towards the Colts. I don't believe for a second that all NFL officials are innocent and bias-free.

Who knows what this will lead to but it's just something I want to do.